FYI: "The Dark Secret of Crystal Palace"

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
Back in the summer of the year 2005 I made it far out of Crystal Palace Space Station.
(see post here)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ed-instantly-(movie)&highlight=died+instantly

I managed to get past the "death zone", which Crystal Palace is sorrounded with.

I re-uploaded the video to youtube in 2009:
(please have a look at it before you continue reading !!!)

Today, 5 years later, I discovered another way out of the Crystal Palace Space Station and uploaded a short teaser to the forum :
(I think you get the idea)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Teaser)-and-other-crazy-things-using-vehicles.

Time has passed and I explored the outer limits of the gigantic hill, that the biodomes are (still) located on. What I found there, has yet to be understood.

I recorded everything. Material, that will take your breath away. Things, you cant even imagine. Places, that have been forgotten long ago. Remnants of the past that will change the way you think and feel about "Project Entropia". It is all there. Everything. On the surface of Crystal Palace Space Station.

MindArk thought it was all safe out there, by still using their "You entered space without protection and died instantly"-Message, that appears, if someone somehow manages to leave the space station (no, not via teleporter) and touches the "planets" surface. But it wasnt safe out there. I found a way past this "death zone" again.

In 2007 it was no big secret that you could "glitch" out of CND`s control room and we discovered that you could mine on CNDs surface. We even build a very long "bridge" out of explosive ammunition and went far out onto CNDs surface. But there was nothing. Nothing at all.

Crystal Palace Space Station is different though. You will see why. Soon. Here.

"Project Entropia" is, where it all started.

Damn McCormick, what a teaser! Can't wait for the vid!:yay::thumbup:

Tuning in for the next exciting episode!

missed you McCormick good to see you were up to naughtyness :p

damn your teaser...

Can't wait to see how this will continue :)

Someone on CP with a flying shuttle in his inventory ?
If so, feel free to contact me and join me on a trip, beyond the limits of standard vehicles.

Ill introduce you on how to leave the space station and then we could fly anywhere on CP...anywhere !!! :painter:

No, Im not going to pay 1000 PED for an improved flying bug :p

p.s.
Ill pay your teleportaion fees and oil.

pm Arokh

she might be up for that. Was letting a bunch of us fly around at PA last night - great fun

Wistrel

pm Arokh

she might be up for that. Was letting a bunch of us fly around at PA last night - great fun

Wistrel

That made everything happen ! :)

Thank you Wistrel !!!

"McCormick & Arohk entered Space without protection and...did NOT die instantly !"

Nice to finally see a frakkin' spaceship doing what a spaceship is supposed to! Well done, team!!

That wasnt all if it...trust me.

Let me guess. It gets better.....

CND is on the opposite side of that friggn rock! No more transport costs! Just fly there :)

Would be great to watch it in my country too without using some extra-software :) its blocked because of the soundtrack.

Edit: It's great with this music :) :)

The old tunnel system or...

...how small we actually became :

(?)

That made everything happen ! :)

Thank you Wistrel !!!

"McCormick & Arohk entered Space without protection and...did NOT die instantly !"

Would ´like to watch this vid, too

but

Dieses Video enthält Content von UMG. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.

Translation:
This video includes content from UMG. This is not available for your country.

WTF ???

Would ´like to watch this vid, too

but

Translation:
This video includes content from UMG. This is not available for your country.

WTF ???

Yeah, messes up the whole youtube experience for germany and others... So, here it is with another (non really fitting) music. :)

what are those rocks hanging in mid air on cp? did u fly to them?

interesting they still have the old cp tunnell system maybe one day they'll integrate it back into cp

what are those rocks hanging in mid air on cp? did u fly to them?

interesting they still have the old cp tunnell system maybe one day they'll integrate it back into cp

Yes we did...and we died above em...in mid air...nothing of interest there anyway :)

But there is something else out there... :)

:popcorn:

Can't hardly wait.
*subscribed*

No, everything ON the surface is this big mountain, as you can see in the video. :)

but but but .. i distinctly remember wandering around endlessly trying to find the domes from the space port area. Untill I got smart enough to wait until the pilot jetted away and killed me.

More?

Please?

McCormick! Give us moar !

I am highly interested now.

Mr. McCormick, you are the best. :yay: Thanks to Arokh too for providing the Sleipnir :3

Entertain us while the servers are down!!!
Hands down. The best escape from CP ever ;)

Back