Entropia Universe 11.8.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Improvements and Fixed Issues

Event

• Enhancers now decay less frequently while participating in a Fort Event.
  • Limited items now tier correctly while in Fort Event.
  • Abort Event button is now only enabled for promoter.
  • Promoter can now see which force a participant wants to switch to when requested.
Miscellaneous

• Improved client stability.
  • Reduced weight on ammunition as well as mining probes and bombs.
  • Fixed an issue with certain ambient sounds not being played correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with 'Sit down on' action not working from keyboard shortcut.

Known Issues

• Amethera is yet again currently a PvP zone. We are working on solving this issue. Note that if you manage a Land Area there and do not want PvP on it, you have to perform the workaround once again:
  1. In your Land Area Marker Settings, activate PvP and click Accept.
  2. In your Land Area Marker Settings, disable PvP and click Accept.
  3. Managed Land Area is not a PvP zone now. However, you will have a yellow PvP symbol on the Radar since the surrounding area is still PvP.

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
ood, is it already 0800? i thought its was only 0400.
and there is no "more" to the notes.
when you going to get your software checked bertha?

Yay

Event

• Abort Event button is now only enabled for promoter.
  • Promoter can now see which force a participant wants to switch to when requested.

YAY o and lighter ammo is a bonus aswell

[*]Limited items now tier correctly while in Fort Event.

Can we all assume that they now tier at 10% of the normal rate? This bullet point is difficult to understand.

Yeah that confused me I assume they tier at 10% now or normal rate but less decay? :scratch2:

Is the "constant PvP" in land areas fixed?

Less weight for bombs/probes is awesome! Thanks MA!

"Reduced weight on ammunition as well as mining probes and bombs"

Thank you, thank you, thank you :yay:

Can we all assume that they now tier at 10% of the normal rate? This bullet point is difficult to understand.

If they tiered at normal rate before, I demand that those ill gotten tiers be rolled back and those exploiters be banned! :cussing:

;p

If its not you can go to the claim and enable pvp and accept the settings then you disable pvp and accept the settings, that is the workaround they posted last week and it works, i have done that for Atrax Park, you will have yellow icon because the surronding areas is pvp but the LA itself is safe.

If its not you can go to the claim and enable pvp and accept the settings then you disable pvp and accept the settings, that is the workaround they posted last week and it works, i have done that for Atrax Park, you will have yellow icon because the surronding areas is pvp but the LA itself is safe.

Yes, but you have to repeat the procedure twice a day or so, cause it constantly changes back. Not really a "fix" imo.

i'm getting sick of needing to watch my back everywere i go in amethera.
feels like i'm reliving the stories i was told about amethera pvp before i joined.:mad:

i'm getting sick of needing to watch my back everywere i go in amethera.
feels like i'm reliving the stories i was told about amethera pvp before i joined.:mad:

Yes I am annoyed with it too.
I don't mind players liking PvP as long as it is a deal between themselves, the PvP players.
But now there are players who just kill noobs, sweaters and non-PvP-ers.
And for what? One day in some look at me killing innocent noobs list.
I hate it. Very disrupting.

And for what? One day in some look at me killing innocent noobs list.
I hate it. Very disrupting.

Lol, I dont understand this part, you feel a need inside you to keel nubs but you deny it?

Constant PvP

Thanks for the semi fix Toad I didn't even realize you could turn it off. I'll pass it on to my soc members some of them were very disappointed and I'm sure this will be a relief. It really needs to get a perma fix tho. Best of luck to everyone!

Nem

Anyone know, bug with new radar, not displaying /pos markers - fixed? Didn't see any notice about that in Release Notes and couldn't check that now by myself.

Last edited:
reduced weight for ammo ... tyvm !

Lol, I dont understand this part, you feel a need inside you to keel nubs but you deny it?

I don't understand what it is you don't understand... . I don't PvP, talking about people forcing PvP on non-PvPers.

I don't understand what it is you don't understand... . I don't PvP, talking about people forcing PvP on non-PvPers.

Yeah, nvm, for a second I thought you are contemplating the possibility of joining the dark side, and you were needing a kick to decide.. just nvm.

Yeah, nvm, for a second I thought you are contemplating the possibility of joining the dark side, and you were needing a kick to decide.. just nvm.

Would I complain if I wanted to kill noobs myself? How odd. Never mind it is.

easy Q

go to landmarker - Enable pvp, save settings ... got to same landmarker disable pvp, save settings

tick done ... although don't really understand why La's are constantly orange when you can stand 1m from toxic PVP and its nice and green ... strange

Angel

easy Q

go to landmarker - Enable pvp, save settings ... got to same landmarker disable pvp, save settings

tick done ... although don't really understand why La's are constantly orange when you can stand 1m from toxic PVP and its nice and green ... strange

Angel

I have tried that, but the next day it had changed back to PvP again.
/GameEducation

Only good thing about this update was the weight reduction on ammo and mining now I can go on my long runs without moving slowly because of all my weight from ammo :) I could probably go on even longer hunts and mines now yay

Bad thing about this update is that pvp is bugged again and once again I can't login.... why can't you just fix this issue already and stop wasting my time MindArc? :)

~Danimal

We are working on solving this issue.

Why in the heck is this 'problem' serious enough that it gets a response like that when complete systems have been offline for over a year and they cannot give any eta yet?

Back