Info: UL QUAD - PIONEER Auction Update

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi all
Well some of us dreamed of owning the UL QUAD - Pioneer, but allas our Ped cards failed us.

Current bid is 35001Ped

and it is an intense bidding war. It will be interesting what the final price will be.

MA release more of these UL spacecraft, there is obviously a demand!

Frustrated
Bjorn

Hi all
Well some of us dreamed of owning the UL QUAD - Pioneer, but allas our Ped cards failed us.

Current bid is 35001Ped

and it is an intense bidding war. It will be interesting what the final price will be.

Frustrated
Bjorn
Picture or it didn´t happen! :) (I´m @ work )
Of the ship, not the auction btw. =)

so how much did it sell for in the end?

Hi all

Current bid is 35001Ped

Frustrated
Bjorn

Don't worry there are plenty of hangars and each one will get an unlimited spacecraft that I believe will be much better for combat. The model sold today will have its uses but I doubt that it won't be as useful as a ship that can equip lots of bonus tricks.

I am at work too, I just jumped on my laptop last minute to see if I could put a bid on. Someone online could update us?

Cheers
Bjorn

Agreed.
Simple supply and demand. Lots of players and only one unlimited on market.

Hopefully in the future when other PP's release their space ships they will have some unlimited offerings.

Deathifier made it. It was 36K.
Was surprised because Minken also raised a bid for it at the end

Last edited:
Deathifier made it. It was 36K.
Was surprised because Minken also raised a bid for it at the end

So Deathifier now has :
  • A mothership
  • A UL thruster from his hangar
  • A UL interceptor
  • And will have a UL ship from his hangar sometime later this year

I guess we can blame no exiting mob DNA on market :laugh:

So Deathifier now has :
  • A mothership
  • A UL interceptor

It's shaping up to be a nice little space fleet :)

I guess we can blame no exiting mob DNA on market :laugh:

I hear that Globsters make for really cool crewmates!

- Deathifier

So Deathifier now has :
  • A mothership
  • A UL interceptor
:laugh:

I wish I was him!

I hear that Globsters make for really cool crewmates!

Oh sure, they have Doc Barton's brains, but holy crap at all the spit! You'd better get someone to swab the decks!

gz on the new toy D :) always cool with a wing man :yay:

So Deathifier now has :
  • A mothership
  • A UL interceptor

i am sure this huge fleet is necessary to unlock the powers of the egg.

nono, the egg we use as power source :)

were do u think the aliens will come from .. lol

I'm disappointed any one even bid on this ship. It was bought on auction and resold within days. Normally this type of action is frowned upon

I'm disappointed any one even bid on this ship. It was bought on auction and resold within days. Normally this type of action is frowned upon

what on earth you talking about, the event winner of the ship sold it on auction :scratch2:

He didnt buy it on auction, he made it from scrap metal parts he found in his grandads back yard and some old computer motherboards and finished it off with a can of silver aerosol he had been saving for a special project his gran then signwrote the decals as she has the steadiest hand in the family.

(as much fact as your post)

How do people make a post with no clue whatsoever? ahhh yes it's a forum.

Winner on Calypso
Simones Fu Kill killed a Shinkiba Young worth 1017 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Pioneer in the Inventory.

my bad. i knew Simones Fu Kill won a ship.

i also saw the same ship on auction the very next day. who is selling this pioneer? if it is Simones Fu Kill then i fucked up. dont get all hairy about it.

remember this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-interceptor-Pioneer-how-much-and-how-many

im sorry im not near an in game auction so maybe i was incorrect. but yea, this thing has been on sale already, unless you are talking about the same auction still.

my bad. i knew Simones Fu Kill won a ship.

i also saw the same ship on auction the very next day. who is selling this pioneer? if it is Simones Fu Kill then i fucked up. dont get all hairy about it.

remember this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-interceptor-Pioneer-how-much-and-how-many

im sorry im not near an in game auction so maybe i was incorrect. but yea, this thing has been on sale already, unless you are talking about the same auction still.

The thing people get hairy about propably is more that you are condemning legal auctions within EU. Nothing wrong with them, not even if I put in 1 animal Oil for 10.000 ped buy out.
Moralists is what makes forums sad places every now and then...

Back