Calypso Museum | Morning Tear Castle

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Calypso Museum | Morning Tear Castle
(78080, 87500) West of Camp Echidna - Be careful of red contaminated area, it's lootable​

Inside you can find various exhibits including the full collection of Dr Duchev logs (these are relics of an old Umbranoid event).

If you find or loot anything interesting on Calypso worthy of being placed in a museum like an Atrox Egg please do get in touch. Thanks.

edit:
located (78080, 87500) West of Camp Echidna - Be careful of red contaminated area, it's lootable.

Last edited:
Nice pictures.

So where is Morningtear located? I can't recall, although I'm sure I've been there.

:confused:
Miles

Inside you can find various exhibits including the full collection of Dr Duchev logs (these are relics of an old Umbranoid event).

If you find or loot anything interesting on Calypso worthy of being placed in a museum like an Atrox Egg please do get in touch. Thanks.
Do you have a Piece of Paper there? (from the same Duchev event)

Nice pictures.

So where is Morningtear located? I can't recall, although I'm sure I've been there.

:confused:
Miles

(78080, 87500) West of Camp Echidna - Be careful of red contaminated area, it's lootable.

Do you have a Piece of Paper there? (from the same Duchev event)

yup that's also there with the logs.

Reactions: das
(78080, 87500) West of Camp Echidna - Be careful of red contaminated area, it's lootable.

Now I remember. Thanks for the info, I'll go check it out.

:beerchug:
Miles

Great idea but even a Castle doesn't have enough item points do display all of the relics from "The Good Old Days" that a museum Should display. Maybe MA will give you 1 million item points so that you are able to complete the giant time capsule!

Menace

Nice place. :)

McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 12 now added to the museum.

Please note this item is on loan from Mad Mike (BAHQ), TT value of it is 0.39 peds and is loaned on condition that it will be returned to MAd Mike whenever he wants it back.

I just visited the museum. While i thought i knew about most items in this game there were a lot of items i never saw before, well worth a visit!

And still 200 item points left :)

Thanks harm :)

Please note all 12 McGrangus logs are now on display @ Calypso Museum

You could probably borrow some things from me if you want, I sold my apartment when I left and It will probably be a while before I get a new one, I don't think I have much that isn't in the museum already but you could get my collection of notes from the Note event if you are interested.

These McGrangus logs sound interesting, I have to try to get my hands on some of those ;)

Due to lack of item points in castle I've decided to annex my hangars as Calypso Museum Community Outreach Centers.

At these hangars you should find various museum artifacts. At the moment they are not in any logical order i.e. some hangars have mixed items, others may be dedicated to a particular category e.g. Camp Echidna East Hangar #1 houses most of my old school Calypso clothes (clothes dating from Calypso's earliest days) as well as novelty clothes. Note I usually buy male only and so sometimes some items may be going walkies :)

List of Calypso Museum Community Outreach Centers:
Corinth East Hangars A #1
Corinth West Hangars A#1
Corinth West Hangars B#2
Corinth West Hangars B#5
North Space Base A#1
North Space Base A#5
North Space Base Docks A#1
North Space Base Docks B#1
Treasure Island North Hangar A#3
Treasure Island North Hangar A#5
Treasure Island North Hangar B#9
Camp Echidna East Hangar#1
Camp Echidna North Hangar#3
Camp Echidna North Hangar#4
Rogue Plains East#8

Due to lack of item points in castle I've decided to annex my hangars as Calypso Museum Community Outreach Centers.

At these hangars you should find various museum artifacts. At the moment they are not in any logical order i.e. some hangars have mixed items, others may be dedicated to a particular category e.g. Camp Echidna East Hangar #1 houses most of my old school Calypso clothes (clothes dating from Calypso's earliest days) as well as novelty clothes. Note I usually buy male only and so sometimes some items may be going walkies :)

List of Calypso Museum Community Outreach Centers:
Corinth East Hangars A #1
Corinth West Hangars A#1
Corinth West Hangars B#2
Corinth West Hangars B#5
North Space Base A#1
North Space Base A#5
North Space Base Docks A#1
North Space Base Docks B#1
Treasure Island North Hangar A#3
Treasure Island North Hangar A#5
Treasure Island North Hangar B#9
Camp Echidna East Hangar#1
Camp Echidna North Hangar#3
Camp Echidna North Hangar#4
Rogue Plains East#8

My word, man! Just how many hangars do you own!???!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Correct me if I'm wrong did not T-rex own this castle eons agow?

Do anyone know a way to contact him?

Many thanks in advance.

Back