MVP - Mercury Virtual Properties Investment

Status

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Hello my fellow Entropians,

I am currently seeking players interested in joining forces toward owning Land assets presently on the market as well as the soon to be released offering by MA at the end of January. PM me if interested.

Thanks and Happy HoFing!

Hey,
What is the minimal investment?
The divident is weekly or Each month?

Thx

Great opportunity! :)

subscribing!:wtg:

Hello my fellow Entropians,

I am currently seeking players interested in joining forces toward owning Land assets presently on the market as well as the soon to be released offering by MA at the end of January. PM me if interested.

Thanks and Happy HoFing!

Hi Mercury,

Good luck with this,

I am interested though will want to wait to see what is involved with political and house building systems down the track (9 deeds per plot).

Or are you referring to LAs with this venture ?

Land Assets is a very vague term in todays' Entropia.

Cheers,
Viper

Hi Mercury,

Good luck with this,

I am interested though will want to wait to see what is involved with political and house building systems down the track (9 deeds per plot).

Or are you referring to LAs with this venture ?

Land Assets is a very vague term in todays' Entropia.

Cheers,
Viper

He specifically mentioned the upcoming major Mindark sale at the end of January.

Last edited:
He specifically mentioned the upcoming major Mindark sale coming at the end of January.

Interested depending on what it specifically is then :)

LAs/Island yes, Mall no, Apartment Block no and anything else no for now.

... Land assets presently on the market as well as the soon to be released offering by MA at the end of January.

Presently on the market and soon to be released....hmmm i know it's all exciting but slow down and read people :laugh:

LAs/Island yes, Mall no, Apartment Block no and anything else no for now.

We don't know what the january offfering is so he can't exactly give any details yet. We all wait for the announcement from MA and meantime make our preparations

Will the structure be similar to the "Medusa" sale?

What will the minimal investment amount be? , And how/when will revenue be paid out?

Interested.

cheers

ermik

He said 1 K is minimum investment and details follow soon ...so could be used from a nice part of the community :yay:

Spoke to Mercury today when he popped in to game,

He was going to be on the road till Sunday-ish so we should hear more when he returns.

He said 1 K is minimum investment and details follow soon ...so could be used from a nice part of the community :yay:

Sounds good to me :) More people involved at this figure. :)

hmm that is low, would have expected at least 10k minimum, less interested now. But we'll see what the MA announcement will bring.

hmm that is low, would have expected at least 10k minimum, less interested now. But we'll see what the MA announcement will bring.

10k usd is a bit high for most people, or do you mean PED ? Which 1k usd is 10k ped.

I think Mercury means 1k usd when talking in terms of small investments.

10k usd is a bit high for most people, or do you mean PED ? Which 1k usd is 10k ped.

I think Mercury means 1k usd when talking in terms of small investments.

I only talk in peds :)
1k usd would make more sense yes.

1k shares allowed for 20% of total maximum. The other 80% will be 10k.
All numbers are in PEDs, our currency. :)

Bump it up... :)

Bump it up.

Those who expressed interested before, please PM me again with what your interest is now PEDwise. Thanks.

Strangely, your inbox is full...

Wow that was fast, emptied and replied - sorry! PM if interested.

Keep em comin. :)

Any plans for advertising?

Seems to me, that is the largest advantage of this moon. I would like to spend my money on someone that has a good advertising plan, would be nice to use the revenue to advertise more too.
Any ideas yet?

Any plans for advertising?

Seems to me, that is the largest advantage of this moon. I would like to spend my money on someone that has a good advertising plan, would be nice to use the revenue to advertise more too.
Any ideas yet?

Yes,

MANY plans for advertising. Disclosing them here so that another can take our plans would be foolish though. :) Although I suppose people joining would also sneak there way in to find out the plans too.

Bump, many interested

Status
Back