PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And skills....are the biggest thing everyone is missing when considering their returns.
    My returns just got bad with december 2017 VU, that was the VU they striped crafting of most of it's multipliers and made near successes worse.
    They tried to adress that issue with the crafting 2.0 but they failed. Crafting is still in a pretty bad state, multipliers are just too rare & small for the 80% base TT-return to produce the 95% TT-return within 100k crafts.

The main determining factor for returns is the base TT-return, multiplier frequency and size
    Last edited by Alukat123; 01-14-2020 at 13:08.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    i heard the max loot is ur agility * ur psyche * ur strength / ur highest combat prof standing.
    No man, it's perception, it's all about the perception.

Unless you are talking about Mayhem cat 10, then it's all about the bc-120, and I mean *the* bc-120. Unless you have access to that, then fuck you noob.
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    swine deluxe does a lot better than 91%, there is very little diff between 81% eff fen and 7.8% eff swine deluxe returns....given time. lol I love how people confuse these new numbers. its one of the better guns out there tbh, and why i got it so cheap lately )......
    Good post on efficiency as people holding efficiency as this carrot on the end of stick as the means to loot is just wrong. It doesn't work that way. Furthermore if you can't get the expected returns with 62% efficiency why would you ever invest more into the game to get 80+? You wouldn't! (Not to mention as you pointed out the difference is negligible ) Besides between 95-98% is supposed to be the Average for the entire player base. Not this lofty goal that requires the best gear in the game to attain. So kudos for making some good points on it and hunting with it.

I don't not know for certain this is whats going on, but I have had this assumption since I saw that formula, and while I have great loot returns on average, I also have 33 stamina to 330 health . And I seriously wonder if stamina is so critical on mob loot, if this isn't why stamina is so hard to get on players.
    I don't mind getting 30, 40 or even 100 stamina. Heck the purpose of the game is to get as many attributes and skills as possible. However with Codex as you say and if this is the formula then most of the player base is doomed. I will keep pumping my stamina though and see what happens although this isn't a good model for success either as it eliminates most of the player base from the required returns. Or miners and crafters who want to do some hunting to take a break from their main profession.

Any Pro Miner or Casual hunter should be able to go out and hunt and get the 95-98% it isn't supposed to be hard to hit the average numbers. It's just the expected numbers here, for anyone forgetting that. You literally should be able to buy any weapon off auction and hit at least 95%. So some people need to stop with the illusion that you need a FEN item to be average.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-14-2020 at 18:14.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,896 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Irdeta WoenK Hocren
    Society
    Riverboat Gamblers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    My returns just got bad with december 2017 VU, that was the VU they striped crafting of most of it's multipliers and made near successes worse.
    They tried to adress that issue with the crafting 2.0 but they failed. Crafting is still in a pretty bad state, multipliers are just too rare & small for the 80% base TT-return to produce the 95% TT-return within 100k crafts.

The main determining factor for returns is the base TT-return, multiplier frequency and size

hmmm...have you ever tried doing long crafting runs (above 1k clicks) and not do them on Condition ?
    I mean, a real crafter wants to sell his produkt at the least cost for himself and does not count in multipliers, which mostly come in play with high losses beacuse of condition crafting.
    Avoiding hunting ubers since 12.09.2019
    Globals Hunting: 2577 Mining: 0049 Crafting: 0582
    HoFs Hunting: 0069 Mining: 0000 Crafting: 0022
    Ubers Hunting: 0012 Mining: 0000 Crafting: 0006

Always know where your towel is !!!

Quote Originally Posted by WoenK View Post
    hmmm...have you ever tried doing long crafting runs (above 1k clicks) and not do them on Condition ?
    I mean, a real crafter wants to sell his produkt at the least cost for himself and does not count in multipliers, which mostly come in play with high losses beacuse of condition crafting.
    If i would be crafting on condition, then i would understand those low returns... unfortunately, it's quantity crafting as well that may end in 5k clicks 80% tt-return runs, i had this happening several times. Maxed out skill-sided and QR ofc.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Irdeta WoenK Hocren
    Society
    Riverboat Gamblers
    Images
    If i would be crafting on condition, then i would understand those low returns... unfortunately, it's quantity crafting as well that may end in 5k clicks 80% tt-return runs, i had this happening several times. Maxed out skill-sided and QR ofc.
    sorry...but this seems wrong...so you are saying you have been clicking over 5k of Roadie BLP Amp Mk I (L) since October and did have an overall return rate of 91% at TT (aka not counting the markup of the materials needed)
    On Quality crafting the overall return rate is way stable and even if one had some bad runs of 100-200 clicks it would quite soonish return to the roughly 91% through global.
    But 80% at TT?
    Never had that on a maxed BP with no SiB active after cycling over 7k PEDs.

But 80% at TT?
    Yep, i had several 5k click runs resulting in about 80% TT-return due to lacks of multipliers. That's a way too long period of being 80% TT-return, for sub 200 clicks i could understand it, but not for 5k clicks.

I even had a period where i was at 90% TT-return for 390k clicks and just made it to 95% TT-return at the 400k click mark. 400k clicks to get 95% tt-return is just way too long when the return untill then is only 90%. If it were like 94% untill actually getting to the 95% tt-return, then it would be somewhat okay.

Just did a few clicks on a 20 PED MU item, that costs 20 PED per click with MU (18.6TT per click):

So all the MU goes into MAs pocket due to the 50ish% return near successes... I wish they would at least increase those 50ish% to at least 80% near successes.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Irdeta WoenK Hocren
    Society
    Riverboat Gamblers
    Images
    Yep, i had several 5k click runs resulting in about 80% TT-return due to lacks of multipliers. That's a way too long period of being 80% TT-return, for sub 200 clicks i could understand it, but not for 5k clicks.

I even had a period where i was at 90% TT-return for 390k clicks and just made it to 95% TT-return at the 400k click mark. 400k clicks to get 95% tt-return is just way too long when the return untill then is only 90%. If it were like 94% untill actually getting to the 95% tt-return, then it would be somewhat okay.

Just did a few clicks on a 20 PED MU item, that costs 20 PED per click with MU (18.6TT per click):

So all the MU goes into MAs pocket due to the 50ish% return near successes... I wish they would at least increase those 50ish% to at least 80% near successes.
    Are we talking now about MU return or TT return ?
    3 clicks are absolutely nothing and looking at you overall glabal rate...hell ... I am no "real" crafter and I am not sure if I ever did 390k clicks on all my BPs I used, but I really have the feeling you are mixing things up.
    Hell...I can not even understand how someone does not get more globals "accidently" on almost 400k clicks...even if crafting just filters on Quality

Are we talking now about MU return or TT return ?
    The 5k click & 390k is about tt-return, the screenshot is about TT-return as well to show that even very high MU stuff may result in barely breaking even when you get unlucky with the near successes.
    There are multiple issues with crafting.

Entropialife kinda confirms my lack of multipliers.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 01-14-2020 at 17:01.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    eddric massive slasher
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    thanks MindArk for that great skill "perception". Keeps us going the believers

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast