Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Calamusoid Female
Only in the PVP1
CalamusoidFemale_WBG.gif

Description :
This is a meta-mutant of the humanoid subspecies called Calamusoids.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Cut 25%, Impact 75%

Maturities

Outcast
Bandit
Guard
Raider
Warrior
Berserker
Hunter
Warlord
Champion
Clan Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:
These are soo fun to hunt, but loot kinda sucks most of the times.:rolleyes:

I looted a Mindforce AD implant from one :)

I looted a Mindforce AD implant from one :)

You are so lucky, I didn't even loot a mat. The best thing I looted was an armax:confused: skull from them

Yes, loot has been shit both times i've been there. One would think considering they only exist in a pvp zone, the loot would be somewhat better. Funnily enough, the last time i was there hunting them i globalled on a combibo...:laugh:

I've gotten a mindforce AD implant from one too.

Many VUs ago, they dropped MK2 and in the day of looted clothes, some pretty uncommon shirts...I think Luna Line Terra shirt (that's how I got mine)...too bad loots just aren't as interesting now as they were back then...I miss looted clothes!

Got some scans of a Calamusoid Female Warlord...thought I'd post em

Loot question

I'm intresting in Paladin Thigh... in SGA somebody find in loot this armoupart?

What happened to these Calamuzoids. Are they extinct?

Im pretty sure theyre extinct. They used to drop paladin thighs which is
why the thighs have such high MU now.

They should at least let the paladin thighs drop from another creature in the meanwhile instead of artificially inflating the value of mid level items that way. Sometimes I feel like the loot balancers of MA are sleeping on the job... or they are real bad at math. :p

entropedia indicates one place, but they are not there

anyone seen them lately?

entropedia indicates one place, but they are not there

anyone seen them lately?

Have not been seen since at least Vu10 by anybody, except possibly in MA/FPC offices.

I asked support about these creatures - I got a reply today: "Calimusoids are blacklisted at the moment which means they are not in the game." Apart from the fact they seem to have got the spelling wrong, I'd say this seems to be it for now.

I asked support about these creatures - I got a reply today: "Calimusoids are blacklisted at the moment which means they are not in the game." Apart from the fact they seem to have got the spelling wrong, I'd say this seems to be it for now.

It's probably due to the fact that FPc have new rules to follow. The same reason boorums lost there thingies :D

Naked females with dangly bits they cannot have, so wonder what they'll come up with e.g. cloth them?

Man I really don't understand these rules, who imposes such puritanist hipocrisies?

yes very annoying indeed. I would love a pair of pally thighs. At the moment I am also looking for paladin foot guards (M) and gloves (M) if anyone would like to sell me some.

It's probably due to the fact that FPc have new rules to follow. The same reason boorums lost there thingies :D

Naked females with dangly bits they cannot have, so wonder what they'll come up with e.g. cloth them?

What's even funnier is the boorum females were left as is >.>

Man I really don't understand these rules, who imposes such puritanist hipocrisies?

Investors?
(planet partners)

For whatever reason, in the present release there are not even any calamusoid males.

High Maturity Calamusoid Female Spotted!
NW of Fort Zeus, 851, 961 very lightly mixed in with a ver light spawn of Calamusoid Male and Maff (Beserk - Clan Warlord) and Feff (War - Clan Warlord (some medium maturity Elites))

Edit: Mob Graphics have not been updated.
Edit 2: F CW Scan.

Edit3: Calamusoid Female has a new Description
This is a female meta-mutant of the humanoid mutant species called Calamusoid.

Last edited:
High Maturity Calamusoid Female Spotted!
NW of Fort Zeus, 851, 961 very lightly mixed in with a ver light spawn of Calamusoid Male and Maff (Beserk - Clan Warlord) and Feff (War - Clan Warlord (some medium maturity Elites))

Edit: Mob Graphics have not been updated.
Edit 2: F CW Scan.

Edit3: Calamusoid Female has a new Description
This is a female meta-mutant of the humanoid mutant species called Calamusoid.

My babe's are back! :yay::love:

I can only find Molisks, Berclyed and plumatergus... and then the big spawn of cornus outside NW of zeus... where are they!?

walked around all over the place, nothing of the maffs or feffs you said you found. must have something to do with the patch last night and/or time of the day.

Last edited:
I checked the area yesterday, I wasn't able to find any single mutant. No feff[elite]s, (no maffoids) and no calamusoids. :(

This was apparently part of the increased mutant activity teh client loader talks about, so both Feffoid Elites and Calamusoids are gone now. A pity.

This was apparently part of the increased mutant activity teh client loader talks about, so both Feffoid Elites and Calamusoids are gone now. A pity.

aaawww man! Thanks for reply tho!

Oplz bring back my favourite mob :tapfinger

I think I stumbled upon these a few months ago? Can't remember where though...anyone got any ideas ?

Haven't seen them since before the vu10... but we've got back Turps, maybe these guys are somewhere in the queue for resurrection too, along with umbranoids and other long lost friends.

Status
Back