Empty skill implant (L)
Fap-5
Medium heal chip

Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue
Animal thyroid oil
Foul bone
Foul skull
Paint (deep cadmium, navy, violet cream)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know a good place to hunt these creatures without major disturbance from other creatures? Any size.

tresure island north from tp ....

and they loot foul skull too ;)

Also NNW of Troy, near where the most westerly point of land on that 'island' is, just E of the Armax. Scout is the highest maturity I've seen there. A few Combibos and low maturity Armax around there, and loads of Fugabarba too.

I looted an esi from one of them in 8.11. You can also find larger maturities (up to scavenger) west of jason center in amongst the tripudion and snarg.

CNd has them in dome 8 Maturity All the way up to leader, but theres also big diakiba and tripudians as well

North of Aegis Mound - Foul Young to Scout. There is a large area where the only other mobs are Fugabara. If you run into anything else you have strayed too far. :D

Looted 2 cans of Navy paint from these yesterday, by the revival between AIN and Aegis.

got a m2732 and a medium focus chip the days

tresure island north from tp ....

The spawn has just recently been improved too :)
Better density, and slightly bigger Foul (Guardians) roaming around.

- Deathifier

Scavengers too ;)

Wouldn't mind bigger :D

hermes gloves f looted 3-18-08

listed in auction ingame

Last edited:
Animal Eye Oil

I noticed that the Fouls no longer drop Animal Eye Oil since VU 9.3.1.

Not that I really care, since they drop more Animal Muscle Oil, but I see in Entropedia (here) that this loot was confirmed in 9.3.1.

Can someone confirm they don't drop anymore these oils or is that just me?
(EU is dynamic... ;))
If not, Entropedia should be updated, and... :ahh: I don't know how to....

Regards,
Xor

I noticed that the Fouls no longer drop Animal Eye Oil since VU 9.3.1.

Not that I really care, since they drop more Animal Muscle Oil, but I see in Entropedia (here) that this loot was confirmed in 9.3.1.

Can someone confirm they don't drop anymore these oils or is that just me?
(EU is dynamic... ;))
If not, Entropedia should be updated, and... :ahh: I don't know how to....

Regards,
Xor

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, since we are currently in 9.3.1, but different maturities drop different types of oil, so if you're aren't getting eye oil then most likely the eye oil is dropped by a different maturity to those you have been hunting.

i'm getting shitloads of eye oil from those on TI..

On Eudoria, Eye Oils used to be dropped by any maturity found there (Young to Guardians) and they do not drop anymore.

I am 100% sure, I hunt them daily for years. :yay:

So they changed this loot and only higher maturities found on TI drop Eye Oils now. Or is it continent-related?

Bah, EU is dynamit.

Depends...some loots changed in 9.3.1 e.g. thorio started to drop eye oil, and loot is boservably location specific, especially on CP - dome 1 and 2 give very different loots, believe it or not.

random thought...;) This is one of the coolest looking mob i've seen

i also confirm they are dropping animal eye oil

Would you who hunt them often say that fouls drop items more often/less often/about the same as other mobs?

I would say yes cos the two globals i have had on them contained punishers lol :yay:

foulnew.jpg

This is the new look of the Fouls.

Suddenly, they don't look so innocent and cuddly anymore. Now they are nightmarish and scary.

Melikes! :D

But please keep the original look here too. Good for "childhood" memories.

Wish there was a picture of them from when they were black too...

Edit:

Added a comparision between the new and old looks.

foul_comparision.jpg

Last edited:
THese are creatures from my nightmares.

Absoultely ghastly, gj fpc

Fouls got a new skin, but that's about it. I've rescanned Young, Adult, Scout, Gatherer, Gaurdian and Scavenger; all scanninginformation has is the same as before.

:eek::):eek:

Fouls got a new skin, but that's about it. I've rescanned Young, Adult, Scout, Gatherer, Gaurdian and Scavenger; all scanninginformation has is the same as before.

:eek::):eek:

And that is how we want it. Otherwise they end up with 200 stamina and HP regen. No thanks. Had enough of that by now... :p

As I mentioned in the Content list thread, I think they are going to become a night-time mob. Either only come out in the dark, or to behave/spawn differently at night.

Just a theory, but from the way FPC used story-line to describe their change (and that "we"still don't know what it means), to Marco's comments about having night-time specific mobs, combined with their new satanic horns and over-sized eyes - it seems likely to me.

:beerchug:

Miles

Video of the new Foul animation.
These things are still disgusting, but they don't bother me as much as they used to. The old version made sucking sounds and groped you like a sex assault.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC47wSk_TBQ[/YOUTUBE]

Ohh... looks like foul's eyes glow at nite now, and there is some weird red glow around them too, nice :D

As I mentioned in the Content list thread, I think they are going to become a night-time mob. Either only come out in the dark, or to behave/spawn differently at night.

Just a theory, but from the way FPC used story-line to describe their change (and that "we"still don't know what it means), to Marco's comments about having night-time specific mobs, combined with their new satanic horns and over-sized eyes - it seems likely to me.

Miles

Now that they do that weird visual distortion trick I have new thought. How about if they start doing a new type of damage - brain damage if you will - to try and kill us with mind(force) power?

They are definitely getting weirder all the time.

Miles

Status
Back