Caudatergus horn

Vu 9.0

Goblin harness (M/F)
Goblin foot guard (M/F)

Brown can paint
Turquoise paint can
Caudatergus horn

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the sound these things make when you shoot them is great. i want one as a pet. :silly2: anyone know if they can be tamed, or is anyone selling one??

No loots listed. So far this VU i've had:

Goblin Harness (M/F)
Caudatergus horn
Paint (orange, yellow, light green)
Fine hide
Fine wool
Soft hide

and in a previous VU :wtg:

Vigilante Harness (M)
Vigilante Gloves (M/F)

Can anyone tell me where I can find Old alphas, Prowlers and Stalkers ? I've checked entropedia but those maturities are not mentioned in any area. If there are more areas, I prefer the one with the highest spawn of course.

I'm trying to get a vigi harness, and have been killing gradivores for some weeks already but no luck yet.

Can anyone tell me where I can find Old alphas, Prowlers and Stalkers?
CND, dome #14 (if I remember correctly) with cornundacaudas
I looted my harness from mature though so it all depends on your luck :)

lol I'm trying to get a Vigi (F) Harness as well, and have got through 'alot' of ammo at twin peaks with Cauds littering the fields in all directions...and now I find that Vigi (F) Harness was in a previous VU. Is that definate?:scratch2:

Nice addition to the bestiary Akbar :thumbup:

lol I'm trying to get a Vigi (F) Harness as well, and have got through 'alot' of ammo at twin peaks with Cauds littering the fields in all directions...and now I find that Vigi (F) Harness was in a previous VU. Is that definate?:scratch2:

I know that at least two were looted in this VU.

Can anyone tell me where I can find Old alphas, Prowlers and Stalkers ? I've checked entropedia but those maturities are not mentioned in any area. If there are more areas, I prefer the one with the highest spawn of course.

I'm trying to get a vigi harness, and have been killing gradivores for some weeks already but no luck yet.

Not 100% sure but CND maybe ? I saw an Alpha north of East Scilla Mountains once at least, but nothing bigger. Alpha was a no-looter, maturity doesn't much matter as far as looting items is concerned. (Last vigi I know of came from a young gradivore "you know where")

Considering the range of hardware these things can drop they aren't keen to give it up this VU, I spent 3 months camping them and the best I did was a riker and goblin harnesses. I'd be interested to see if anyone has dropped anything else in this thread.

t

Yesterday I hit a 360 ped Global on a Caud Old that got in my way while I was hunting bots. Included in that very nice loot was a Vigilante (M) harness, A Goblin (M) harness and a full tt Riker UL2. The Vigi and the Riker can both be found on auction at the moment.:D

Blackjack :cowboy:

I have looted many goblin footgaurds from em

yeah thunderbird gloves and nemesis harness used to be in their loottable

they should drop rikers too but didnt get any lately.

if you run W/NNW of east scylla there is a decent (clean) spawn on Eudoria

Last edited:
yeah thunderbird gloves and nemesis harness used to be in their loottable

they should drop rikers too but didnt get any lately.

if you run SW of east scylla there is a decent (clean) spawn on Eudoria

That's NW around the mountains and north into the woods isn't it? SW is Exas and snables ....or it was like that an hour ago at least.

Some lucky human globaled a vigi harness and riker last week so they still drop....not that I'll ever see one outside of the achievents thread here :laugh:

t

yeah your rigth ^_°

i always get lost in those mountains

after 3 runs loosing 130 ped i got 6 harnesses and finally a gob foot

so i can confirm

gob harness m/f
gob foot guard m/f

brown and turquise paint
cauda horn

no global and no riker :(

yep, had a very good run on them last night. no globals but +60 ped profit!:yay: got about 5 gob harnesses, 1 male foot and my first female foot

looted a basic strategic combat processor tonight

I can confirm nemesis harness still drops, looted one today Mar 30, 2008.

sure did.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

sure did.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

uh very nice :O
one of the big Caudas at CND? or one at twin? or somewhere in the outback?

yep very very nice

The new look Caudatergus....

I looted a vigi harness of an alpha or something similar

confirmed vigi harness today off prowler . (also punisher mkI ,dinner set )

Status
Back