The Battle for Power [August] - New Government - New rules!

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
The Battle for Power

A wild month is behind us. Many have tried and 13 people have succeeded in becoming this months government! They have wasted no time and have decided to completely redo the rules of this area! Carry on reading to find out how YOU can become a landowner by playing!​
LonguBanner.jpg

This month's government consists of:

Magistrate: Tekkie

Knights: noiseless, Lucky Star

Council members:
Max Power, RazorFire, BD, Nebu, bigfatwallet, Littlefeather,
Vap0r, Trinity Trin Jam, Vinney, Scatha

Next month's government will be chosen at the end of August. The government will from that day on receive 50% of the total tax income from this land area to be split between them!

How is the Tax divided? [Edited]

The government consists of a Magistrate, two Knights and 10 council members.

The magistrate will automatically get a fixed 10% of the total income. The Knights will get 5% each. The council members will get a minimum of 1% each. The remaining 20% will then be split amongst all the members of the government in portions equal to their point portion of the government. For instance if the members of the government have 1000 points in total and you have 50 points you would get 5% of the 20% so 1% in addition to the minimum -of the total tax income per day.

Government Titles to claim

1. Magistrate(1) - 10%
2. Knight(2) - 5%
4. Council Member (10) - 1%

How to gain power. [New]

You must prove yourself worthy of the "honoury titles" for this land and its tax income by submitting your globals and hofs in this thread. The twist this month is that only your 8 highest globals/hofs will count!
The players with the highest total scores at the end of each month are "Honored" with their deserved titles and tax rewards. Each PED of your global is a point so a 50Ped global = 50 Points. There is a 400 point limit on all HOFs so if you HOF 2000Peds you will still only score 400 Points.

At the start of each month everyone's score is reset to zero!

Teams

Teams are very welcome to take part. Your team must have the same name throughout the entire event and screenshots must be posted by the same person every time, without exception. You can play as a solo competitor and also host or be part of a team but your solo and team scores will be separate and cant be added to make a single larger total. There is also a 400 point limit on all HoFs for teams.

Extra Points

Should you happen to meet a player on this land area with a government status higher than yours you can gain 2 extra points by typing in the chat box "Hail your greatness", clearly identifying them and taking a screenshot. The recipient will gain 1 point for allowing you to speak to them :silly2:
You can only get these extra points once every 24 hours or more apart for each superior rank you hail.
:)

Screenshots [New]

As normal, all screenshots should be clear and easy to read and include your position, time and global message. All screenshots must also be submitted to this thread within 48 hours after the global or hof.

In the last 24 hours of the month all globals and hofs must be submited within 2 hours!

I hope I will see some worthy contestants fighting over the titles this month as well. If there are not enough people to claim all the titles these will stand empty and their portions of the tax will be split amongst the other members of the government.

Best of luck to all that wants to participate!

[Link to last month's thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73540]

Scoreboard

Current scoreboard:

1. Klod 1363
2. Tekkie 1330
3. Lucky Star 1257
4. Mandy 1123
5. RazorFire 1123
6. Gooze 964
7. Max Power 617
8. EyeContact 551
9. Team Beatrix 419
10. Ripper 347
11. Scatha 241
12. Noiseless 190
13. Team Infrared on hof hunt155

Last edited:
I'll kick this one off...

63 ped
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

may I suggest lowering the maturity a tad while I'm at it as well... stalkers, prowlers, alphas and old alphas are real rough in ghost+5b....

Matter of fact, That was the first one I killed, I stayed to kill 5 more longu, then got the hell outta there because I was getting wasted too much...

Last edited:
I'll post my first for this month too:

#1 (54 PED)

This will be interesting now that only our highest 8 globals/hofs count :eek:

My first for the month:

Longu1: 192 PED :D

Person you see behind me is Albin, my socmate :D He was bored!

#1 91 Ped

#2 51 Ped

two more for me :)

#3 (67 Ped)

#4 (80 Ped)

Last edited:
1. (146)

2. (104)

Longu2: 211 PED

Longu3: 119 PED

I'm just bumping this so more people get involved...

and :woohoo: I'm still on the list somehow... even thought I've lost massive peds here -.-

Yesterdays global

Last month there after 3200 PED turnover i lost 229 PED, which isnt bad considering my skill isnt really up to hunting them efficiently quite yet, and my shadow and 5bs take about 25 pec dmg/hit when they reach me :eek: (often getting hit 4-5 times by a stalker)

This month I am up about 240 PED :D mainly thanks to 3 nice size globals, (although thats after 700 PED ammo spent, wheras I normally average a global every 200 PED ammo there) and the fact my shiny new ml35+dante means that i take a whole lot less armour decay, and some stalkers died before they reached me :vampire:

However, if anyone should HoF, or even get a few decent sized globals, my position becomes a lot less certain. Nice to be in the lead even if its only for a few days :wtg:

It's going to be wide open this month because someone getting just 8 globals can win if each one is sfficiently big enough ;)

im doing well i have 5 golbals so faar i need 2 send them in still

Golddude you need to post the pictures of your globals as soon as possible. If you read the post on page 1 ("screenshots" section of the rules) of the thread there is a time restriction on sending them in.

Another one from the nemesis protection collection: :rolleyes:

#4 (54 PED)

:)

I wanna join 2:) Forgot to press the p button thou:( It is just north of twin peaks mall, hope u will aprove it anyway, wont forget it next time.

Cheers

#1) 103ped

I wanna join 2:) Forgot to press the p button thou:( It is just north of twin peaks mall, hope u will aprove it anyway, wont forget it next time.

Cheers

#1) 103ped

Hmm...AFAIK You have to hunt at the Longu land (the one that is on the first post) and submit those globals to gain power, not any global :scratch2:

I can't start scoring because I have too much work to do, I hope to find some free time at the end of the month :rolleyes: So GL guys! And it's already the 10th August, why none has scored 8 globals yet? :confused: C'mon guys, take your gun and go get some longu!! :sniper::handgun:

3. (253)

4. (75)

I went to do some mining to maybe get a shot :D
but i failed...

I did however run into Tekkie and thought he might like an extra point :yay:

#1 163ped

#2 211ped

#3 131ped

#4 127ped

#5 81ped

Longu4: 75 PED

Longu5: 108 PED

Last edited:
5. (77)

6. (116)

7. (217)

8. (83)

9. (73)

10. (82)

11. (52)

Hiya.

Take note that every ppl in my teams grant me the right to use these screenshot, none of them will doublepost these screenshot and they are considered mine. So they belong to Beatrix and i want to submit them for the contest.

1 is missing time ;( i guess its all ok.. also i met a owner in my hunt forgot to take p/time also...

Time for me to join in the fun! :yay:

#1 - 225 PED

#2 - 62 PED

#3 - 59 PED

#4 - 56 PED

#5 - 56 PED

#6 84ped