Team Amethera!!!!

Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
Like last year, I hereby pronounce Team Amethera for being open!!! Lootius blessings included of course!

So, are you mostly living on Amethera and not that much in any RL countries .. THIS is your team!

:yay::yay:

Team Ametheras team members:

1) Ann Lykke TheNun (GMT+1) - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: MindStar MindStar9 Nine - I was in last years team - Personal note: WE JUST RULE!!!!

2) MindStar MindStar9 Nine (MA-4) - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Lykke - This is my first WoF - Personal Note: I plan to do pics and video each session!

3) Swampi Kalanen Chalanen - Team Ametheras - Team captain of choise: Ann Lykke Da Nun - This is my first WoF - Personal Note: I don't understand why something that "kick's ass" is better than something else that "sucks balls"... Or maybe if it's dobermann/rottweiler. I mean they can't kick very hard!

4) Off "hojlund" Trail - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Lykke- This is my first WoF - personal note: I will do whatever I can to make sure we will have a great time and enjoy every minute.

5) Onkel RobRoy Bob - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: MindStar MindStar9 Nine - This is my first WoF - Personal note: Emerald Lakes Mall and LA rocks

6) "rwin" Zar Necroo - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Lykke - This is my first WoF - Peresonal note: 4 here on east US

7) Don waheed Johansen (GMT+1) - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Will follow Lykke to the end and back - This is my first WoF - Personal note: To the end and back!

8) Morkeleb Blood Moon Blackspire - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Lykke Camptain Camera Star ... - This is my first WoF

9) rogerhuggnilsson - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Lykke - first WoF

10) John Teacher Capital

11) La LooveDoctor LaJaM - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Ann Lykke Da Nun - This if my first WoF - Personal note: :wtg:

12) Thorfin Thor Skullsplitter - Amethera of course - Captain of Choise:
Lykke, seems to know what she's doing - First time in this for me.

Support team:

1) Nasty Grecu Centurion (GMT+2 from 18:00 MA time) - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Likke for president - This is my first WoF - Personal note: Would be nice to make a test hunt"

2) Sharim Dav Nu Yafaga (GMT+1) - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: The Nun - This is my first WoF - Personal Note: Have to maintain good relations with Denmark or they'll stop selling us sausages & beer :silly2:

3) Slick Heehaw Shoes (GMT-6) - Team Amethera - Captain of Choise: Lykke - This is my first WoF - Personal note: crap

4) Richard Devil Cross - Team Amethera - Captain of Choise: Lykke - This is my first WoF - Personal note: :yay:

5) Leo NewShoes Johnson (GMT+1) - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise: Lykke - This is my first WoF - Personal note: New shoes *spits*

6) Nathan chimp Second - Team Amethera - Team captain of choise ... - First WoF - Personal note: N00b FTW

NOTE: When time is we will look at the main team and set it correctly to make sure we have the right members. People who signed up first are automaticly offered a spot in the main team though - but have the possibility to change if they don't find themselves "uber" enough. The people not being in the main team will have a sport in the very important support team! :)

TeamAmethera-LykkeSmall_145196.jpg

Last edited:
Did you all forget your Ametherish?? :dunno:

BUMP for Amethera :yay:

Come on ppl - I'm a whole year better this year ??? :cool:

...no? :cry:

So, are you looking for team members, or just hoping that last year's team will be signing up here? ;)

Looking for team members ;)

Looking for team members ;)

Then count me IN!!! :wtg: ... I think other JSA members might be interested as well, like rwin (Zar) and Moonie if you have room for us, but I'll let them come here and sign up themselves. We missed out last year, but would like to give it a go this year, so let's have some fun. :D

AWESOME!!!!!!

You are on the list :)

:yay:

Can I come!!?:yay:

This team seems like it is there for the fun, ill sign up for ame team too if possible.

There is one note to it tho i am starting on new job 1st JAN dont know yet how much time it will take, but shouldnt be too bad as that was why i changed in first place.

This team seems like it is there for the fun, ill sign up for ame team too if possible.

There is one note to it tho i am starting on new job 1st JAN dont know yet how much time it will take, but shouldnt be too bad as that was why i changed in first place.

You're welcome to sign up.

:duh: .. forget what I wrote first. Saw now that the main team is 12 and there will be a support team as well!!! NO PROBLEMS, SIR!

You're on the list! :yay:

(gratz on the job :cool:)

Last edited:
As I live on the greatest continent on Calypso - Amethera - it would be an honour to be a part of Team Amethera.

As I live on the greatest continent on Calypso - Amethera - it would be an honour to be a part of Team Amethera.

It would be an honor to have you on the team ^^

:yay:

I would love to be on the team! :)

Got room for another Dane ? :yay:

Hiya Lykke :)
I'd be honored to be a member of Team Amethera. :yay:
Let's kick butt.:sniper:

Did you all forget your Ametherish?? :dunno:

Hi folks, hi Lykke!
Last year I promised to participate Team Amethera if WoF 08 will ever happen.
Unfortunatatly I was asked to do another job as coach ... but all the planning is at a very low stage.
So if this other project will fail I would be honoured to get the chance to sign in.

Last edited:
Since my application for Team America is likely to be rejected (what with them wanting to defend their title and what-not and needing the biggest guns) I'd respectfully, like to request.....

Oh, hell!!! Put me in Coach! I'm ready!!!

Readjusted to comply with application format

>John Teach Capital<

>Amethera<

>Reserved until team is made< (not yourself)

>This is my first WoF<

>Yadda, yadda, lower-mid hunter, truthfully<

Last edited:
Jamira, I put you on the team with a "maybe" - if you wish you can always join the support team and still be in :)

John Capital of COURSE you are in :yay:

Also updated with a soc mate Leo.

This team is already awesome :wtg:

Hurricane said:
A few replies;

I meant to say; no swapping countries between the Main Teams.
As anyone can join support teams, even at the last minute or during a hunt, only the Main Team have proper registration; all others act loyally or like mercenaries, up to them. As I've said, the Main Team will always get the bulk of the points, but the Support Teams can make a difference in a close match.

Lag? Well, last time we crashed servers about 3 times in 87 hunts. This time the mobs will be spread out more, scoring will suggest more variation, support teams will have their own mobs to hunt and of course MindArk get better every day... ()... I think it'll be a test of the servers but no major problem.

Team sizes; as last year, the full team of 12 will not see battle at once, although the hunt team will grow from 4 in the qualifiers to a maximum of 6 in the Final. So the judge will always be able to become the extra member (who unless loot is set to random in some bizarre act of generosity, will get no loot).

Hope this all helps,

Hurrikane

As you can see the main hunting teams will be decided from people of the team of 12. From hunt to hunt the team differs from 4-6 selectable members of the team. That means we have to find out from time to time what people are best on what mobs and at what times. Also the support team is very important. That team is not in the main team - but can clear the way of other mobs and help fapping bigger hunts etc.

REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
i would so like to join, but i have only 1 problem (my job sometimes requires that i work in weekends :( )

can i be in the suport team ?

Note*
If the suport team gets filled and there are some ppl that still want to join i have no problem to be put on deadline :D

i would so like to join, but i have only 1 problem (my job sometimes requires that i work in weekends :( )

can i be in the suport team ?

Note*
If the suport team gets filled and there are some ppl that still want to join i have no problem to be put on deadline :D

Sure would be great to have you on the support team :)

Also it is not the same people hunting from time to time - since only 4-6 people from the main team of 12 are hunting each time ;)

Just as an FYI ... my time is quite flexible, so I should be able to make every event session. Just let me know what your needs are, or what kind of information you need as a player and you got it.

Really looking forward to this! :yay:

Just as an FYI ... my time is quite flexible, so I should be able to make every event session. Just let me know what your needs are, or what kind of information you need as a player and you got it.

Really looking forward to this! :yay:

you SHOULD look forward to it. last time was GREAT fun :D :yay:

Hi, just a note as you all started signing early.... the rules for next year include;

Every signing gets a vote for Captain, although those in last year's team count for 3 votes.

Until the Captain is elected, the "Team" is anyone who signs, any amount.

When the Captain is elected, (Jan 1st is deadline for voting), He/She will then hand-pick 11 of his countries' finest. All others will be in the Support Team unless Main Team members drop out.

Any complaints about who the Captain chooses are likely to get a reply of "You voted him in:)"

Hope this helps,

Hurrikane.

...Also...please note the new sticky "How to sign up for WoF'08!!!"

It would be an horor to join Team Amethera this year :) if there's still room that is!

Back