Search results

1. J

Returning player looking to join a Society.

I have returned to Entropia after a 5 year away. I am looking for an active Society that has an active voice chat. I am still considered low level as I only have 78k Skills. I am on Eastern Time Zone in the US.
  2. J

Returning Player Looking for a Society

I have average Skills. Can be a reg depositor, Usually play in the Evenings USA Eastern Time Zone. Want an active society that does things together.
  3. J

Help: Support

Does anyone know if Support is in the office this week. I am trying to get my account reactivated and have had a Suppoert case since last Saturday and there has not been any movement or progress on it. It's getting tough not to spend the set aside cash on something else to occupy my time as I...
  4. J

WOF 2010 Stage 1 Score Recap

2200 ma time tonight gamerszoneradio.com will have a live WOF Score recap show with Rayne Jade. We will also be revealing live the Stage 2 Moblist.
  5. J

An Apology to Hardwrath as well as NBK

I want to start this out by saying that I feel it is time for me to come out and apologize to Both Harwrath and any members of NBK that I have offended or upset over the course of the last few months. As I look back over the disagreement I had with Hardwath it all stemmed from a misconception I...
  6. J

Buying: Looking for Phams wool or cloth

Does anyone have any phasm wool or cloth for sale? pm me
  7. J

A small Confirmation that Enhancers are considered Stackables

I just want to give a quick confirmation that the Enhancers are considered stackables and can be looted in PvP4. Last night I went to help someone out without thinking of what I was doing and didn't empty my inventory as I was in a hunt at the time. I had an enhancer in my inventory as well as...
  8. J

Ambu Event at Nea's Place 1/20/2009

Ambu Event at Nea's Place 12/20/2009 Talk Thyme for this weekend will be Holding a special Event At Nea's Place. It will be a 2 hour long Ambu Hunt that will give prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd place. It will be a Largest Single loot Event that Starts at 0030 MA time and ends at 0230 MA time. While...
  9. J

Talk Thyme presents Ambu Strategy 20:00 MA time 12/14/2009

We are running a quick event tonight at 20:00 at Neas. We will be streaming in music during the 1 hour hunt. If you enter and would like to request a certain song played just send me a message. The hunt will use Qetesh Ruleset where 2nd place total loot gets 500 peds. So you need to use...
  10. J

Talk Thyme Presents "Society Showdown"

Just want to get the initial plans in the works for this event. Simple premise will be 5 members per Society team. It will be a Last Avatar Standing Event. Team with the final member alive will be Victorious and therefor get the Society Championship. We will be able to as many teams as want...
  11. J

Exarosaur Stalker Elite

Click to enlarge
  12. J

I just got my First SGA item Last night

I was actually out hunting Maffoids when a few Cornudos got in the way and I got a Pixie Harnes SGA (M). Kind of a small loot not worth much but it was my First SGA item I have gotten so far.
  13. J

A new idea for a Land Area

If this can be implemented this would add a bit of Political Structure to the game. The basic principle is simple have a particular Land Area controlled by a group of elected officials that are elected by Citizen of Entropia. The Leadership would be responsible for setting the tax rate on the...
  14. J

To listeners of Talk Thyme I have a Question

To anyone out there that listens to Talk Thyme Radio Show I have a question. I would like to know what you all would think of possibly more Talk Thyme. If I have enough of a Following do you think we could stand more of Talk Thyme perhaps another show during the week? Tell me what you all...
  15. J

Talk Thyme - 10-15-09 Contest Info

Good morning all. The show will come to from Atlas Haven. If you are going to participate and create a Sundial to be just on appearance and functionality it will need to be within a short distance of Atlas Haven. Remember the prize will be 200 ped and is being sponsored by AlphaGeek. Make...
  16. J

Talk Thyme 10/18/2009 Guest

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that my guest on the Show tonight will be Hurrikane. He will be discussing the Upcoming WOF that will be having a kickoff in November. If you have questions for Hurrikane you can join us on Skype talkthymeahr you can also join us in the...
  17. J

Midwest US meet-up

After reading the threads it appears as if maybe the Meet-up in chicago has unravelled. My questions is if I could arrange for adequate meeting space as say a Dave and Busters in Cincinnati Ohio how many people would be willing. If it like one I had previously done if you can get enough people...
  18. J

Talk Thyme Radio Show -Guest Co-Host thread

Good afternoon everyone, I have decided that Talk Thyme will be having a Co-Host every week to join myself Justin Thyme on the air. It will be a different person each week and I will need the person to fit a few small qualifications. Each week will be a new guest Co-Host the qualifications for...
  19. J

Your chance to Advertise on Talk Thyme!!!

With the show now moving forward and the listener base expanding weekly as well as the show adding to its Virtual presence, I am now looking to offer the opportunity for Individuals, Societies or any other Organizations the ability to have Recorded commercials, On air “Read messages” and soon...
  20. J

Your chance to Advertise on Talk Thyme!!!

With the show now moving forward and the listener base expanding weekly as well as the show adding to its Virtual presence, I am now looking to offer the opportunity for Individuals, Societies or any other Organizations the ability to have Recorded commercials, On air “Read messages” and soon...
  21. J

Patch in an endless lopp

Ok been running vu 10.0 fine When got home last night tried to patch to vu 10.1 and the patch downloaded then it would go into an endless loop trsting then back to start and testing again over and over. Reinstalled eu totally now it went and did alll the patches goes through says testing that...
  22. J

Talk Thyme Radio - October 11, 2009

Hello all listeners, Want to let you know that this week on the show we have a little fun lined up for the first hour or so. The first hour I will have on the air with me 4 special guests to take questions and give you their take on all things Entropia. They are the Ladies of AHR, Desire...
  23. J

Talk Thyme "Playing with the Newbies"

Tonight at 00:00 MA time 8pm est us time My Radio Show "talk Thyme" will be in Port Atlantis I am having a contest for players to bring items to give away to new players. If you are new and wish to get any of these items please tune into my show at atlashavenradio.com and send me a message via...
  24. J

Buying: Looking to buy Sweat

I am looking to buy up to 100,000 bottles of sweat will buy in any amounts msg me here or in game this evening.
  25. J

Talk Thyme Radio Show - 10/04/2009

Thanks to Everyone that tuned in and called for Last week's Debut episode. This week so far confirmed we will be having Coachman from the Calypso Rescue Team for a small Q & A on what type of service they provide to the community. I am also looking for another guest or so. If you have any...
Back