Search results

1. diver

What do you want in this game? What is missing?

advertisers could intro L and UL weps , finders , or whatever and have logos on equip. they also could have special edition vehicles , with logos and such...it really wouldnt be a hard task to sell advertising if they were serious.....can anyone say virtual nascar......-spits tobaccy juice-...
  2. diver

Over-Crowding / General Observations

i dont think other ava's being there is going to change your hit rate ...ie ive been close to another ava and dropped and got nrf and then see them drop and global so ore seems to be tied to ava. assuming you are mining teh right depth its prolly just a cycle and you are on low side...
  3. diver

What do you want in this game? What is missing?

1. cut the expense.....most newbs that aint addicted yet arent going to pay 20 , 40 , even 80 dollars a month when they can play other mmo's for 15. 2. drop mu on hunting stackables......hopefully this gets rid of reselling. 3 Free gift with depos......gift depending on amount. i know it was...
  4. diver

Discovery: Alienware Laptop!!! for Wildman & Della

Gratz , WD's on fire :yay:
  5. diver

Help: Can't Depo

lol all my cards say ive reached my depo limit, altho im sure i havent, so must be a problem in the system , im sure it will be fixed pronto
  6. diver

NDA sucks

legally we dont have a right to any answers, however history shows if consumers lose faith in a certain product they quit purchasing that product. i think those are our only basic options. play on in uncertainty, or not to play.........i been playing since this was "project entropia" and enjoy...
  7. diver

NDA sucks

effin awesome post.......+rep
  8. diver

Is scamming ok?

scamming is not ok , by any means. unfortunately a lot of avatars dont employ the same vigilance they would in real life to protect their assets. i believe MA should implement a trading reputation system similar to e bay , where avatars earn stars for good trades and reputation , also maybe a...
  9. diver

The post I don't want to have to post

sorry to hear of your layoff , and good luck in your future. lol on the flip side , if employees get treated this way , what hope do ava's have....??
  10. diver

Mission bug

gee the mining fix or dying mob fix didnt happen that quick......lol i just wanna keep the mob kills i was on , hopefully i will
  11. diver

The best Space Age gift from MindArk would be...

totally agree :yay: + rep
  12. diver

Apology to the Community

I just want to apologize to this community of ours, and no , i didnt exploit , cheat or scam anyone. its about something else i havent done, I havent been the best that i could be to this community. I admit , somewhere along the way , i myself have forgotten what "project entropia" (when i...
  13. diver

Is It Wrong to just Play..

halfway thru the bronze atrox , highest loots during this mission from start is 498 hof and a 190 esi. avg returns from hunts was in 60-70%. its not that i mind paying for my entertainment , i never depo more than i can lose , and have gotten out from under all my high mu gear. i just think if...
  14. diver

Question: Account locked!!!

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=177776 yes best of luck to the innocent ones
  15. diver

Mary Jane is Back ....

actually i think its just something about the name "mary jane " that is lucky http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=177776 even newish players with that name seem to global very well , so i am thinking of asking mindark if can change my ava name to Mary Travis nomad...
  16. diver

Desire to cheat

the world is based on assumption and speculation. hell i imagine 90% of what we do is for an assumed outcome that we think will happen. its what the stock market is based on also. assuming doesnt make an ass outta you contrary to popular belief. you may make an assholish comment because of an...
  17. diver

Question: P2P trading in Entropia, How to make it better?

how about a trading rating system that shows when you open up a pvp trade , like so many stars = so many trades. that way if you see someone with say a star and little 103 beside it , you would know they made 103 successful trades. maybe even a little space for feedback comments?? or a webby...
  18. diver

Info: Whatever you fixed with "Failed", revert it. Thanks

in a support response they said its only autotool or que , it isnt it happens to me using hot key , auto click , right and left click , the only way i havent tried yet is telekinesis but im afraid it will fail too , they also stated it doesnt decay gun or use ammo on a fail well no shit sherlock...
  19. diver

Selling: urban nomad black slacks and jumper

urban nomad slacks and jumper 225 ped for set , on arkadia
  20. diver

Mining.. WTF?

lol ive wrote 3 support cases and most i got back is maybe if they find inconsistencies they may make adjustments....pass the hand creme please
  21. diver

Mary Jane is Back ....

22. diver

Mary Jane is Back ....

:rolleyes:" welcome back", guess the rules are changin in this game , maybe time for a change up.
  23. diver

Desire to cheat

i think you mean micro and MARCO economics......lol
  24. diver

Is anyone a lawyer?

SDS is an american company , with its headquarters in the us , and since they have bought the righst to calypso i imagine they are the ones
  25. diver

Desire to cheat

i wouldnt agree that the internet turns folks into something they arent , i believe it just lets us come into more contact with people , honest folks would prolly 99% of teh time remain honest , even when finding a way to cheat or scam something , while dishonest are out looking for these...
Back