Search results

1. R

Where has all the trading gone?

There was a mass decrease in volume recently for most items. People are not spending much money now, and this is affecting the EU trading landscape. With a decrease in liquidity in the market one "smart" trade can end you up with 500 peds of crap once the few buyers leave the market. Repeating...
  2. R

n00b trading... a year later

Trading in EU is an interesting thing, and there are a few ways you need to think about it. First, you need to think you are a market maker. You see demand at a certain place, and you see supply at another place. So you make the market happen, and by doing that you take the 1% or so that your...
  3. R

double bombing "nothing"

I swear by double bombing. I see it the same way as I see amping. It is a way to put more PEDS into the ground quicker. This can lead to better results sometimes and worse others. Just depends on your day. Note: I am a casual player who does not mine a quarter as much as every professional...
  4. R

To enmat tower @ PvP4 vol.II

Found some Angel scales along the south west coast near the lakes.
  5. R

Mining/Crafting Co-op

Ok, I have an interesting idea to start up in EU. I am planning on starting a Cooperative Business which would be mainly between traders and crafters. The whole goal of this would be to connect crafters and miners so both of them could get a better rate on ores/enmats. At the beginning...
  6. R

To enmat tower @ PvP4 vol.II

Good luck, will join you in pvp4 soon.
  7. R

Next Island teaser

Must get there to mine.
  8. R

Selling: UL Geotrek Huo bp

Bump for a friend and hopefully for rep.
  9. R

Should PVP events come with a warning?

Brooklyn, I do not see why you posted this. The pvp in this game is tame compared to 99.99% of all games out there. Maybe Hello Kitty Island Adventure has nicer pvp if it has any. Another thing, the odds of a completely new gamer who has no experience with violence is extremely low, probably...
  10. R

"Kerham says"

Over the past week I have found 8 ped of Devil's south of oshiri.
  11. R

Oldest Player to...

I am a miner mainly doing enmats. I also have done crafting and some trading. Nice DeeDee for having played sicne 2002 without maxing the opallo
  12. R

Oldest Player to...

Who is the oldest active player to have never maxed an opallo? I believe that I am one of the older ones still around. This is more of a curiosity question and a random thought from soc chat. My account was created 2005-07-27. Currently on the opallo I have not maxed damage and am sitting at...
  13. R

FYI: Skillgain mining, ALL of it.

If his theory was right then everyone denying the theory must be working for MA. MA needs a profit, they can pay a few famous miners to deny the theory in order for them to make a profit. /endrant
  14. R

The worse hunting setup

Legendary War Axe some Saba in the circle NE of Atlas.
  15. R

can we profit reasonably from mining?

I disagree with stopping for awhile. If you do get in a bad loot cycle just ore trade for a bit to fund your loses until it gets better.
  16. R

Yeah, you do not really need a big PED card. With patience and self control you know do not really need a big ped card. However luck helps. I agree with your three choices.
  17. R

You can profit from mining. Its just you need a few things in order to do so. 1. Knowledge- knowing where to drop bombs, with what finder. 2. Luck- Everyone needs it in EU 3. A big PED card. No matter what you will hit a bad streak, and with a big enough card you can survive.
  18. R

Choose the worst mob to camp and I'll camp it

Do tezlapod, get a cool coat
  19. R

Question: PvP gunz

In my opinion it depends on who you are targeting(note this is coming from a miner's perspective) If you are targeting miners in pvp4 they will not have a ton of health, and it is easy to tell when they are coming by the shaking ground. Basically, get a tango for the range and hopefully your one...
  20. R

Zero to HOF Mining Blog/Contest

I guess 2500 bombs.
  21. R

Apparent changes to mining algorithm

I havent seen much of a change in enmat mining. But then again I havent done that many runs as of late.
  22. R

FYI: Dunkel found on LA13

Can I have your ped card? Btw, gratz on the dunkel.
  23. R

Attention Mentors/Ambassadors FPC and Planet Parters!

As the resident miner of chi unit I support what Conners says. (My posistion is temporary until pkmx or Ramses comes back)
  24. R

What's the problem with re-selling?

People shouldn't complain about reselling. All the resellers do is fill the need for a middle man between miners/hunters and crafters. It just people complain when they see their stuff seel for more ped than what you gave to them.
  25. R

Question: How many bombs w/o global?

I have done a 1600 probe run unamped on CND without a global. That is the longest time I have kept count for, I am sure it is more because I mined unamped enmat for awhile. Also, even though I didnt get a global on that CND run I ended up only losing travel costs.
Back