Note discovered

Please note, everything seems to have been tried already...

as for the egg...its an atrox egg so it should hatch into a atrox young, right? ;)

It's an Atrox QUEEN egg, not a Atrox Egg, so it should hatch into something bigger ;)

Please note, everything seems to have been tried already...

as for the egg...its an atrox egg so it should hatch into a atrox young, right? ;)

If you were to go with that theory, it would probably be an Atrox hatchling instead, right? :)

Anyone tried putting one Note on another ? Maybe they form into a map. :rolleyes:

i think! that if we put em on eachother, we will have a perfectly black square

Maybe everyone's just wayyy overanalyzing these Notes.
I guess only time will tell.....

Look, the note Vallenok got was from exa (I know it, he's my soc mate), the one Bambuco got was also from exa, and they look the same. The one BD got was from kerberos and Nebu got one probably from kerbros too, and the are also the same. So, I think, that all exas will drop same notes, all kerberos and troxes too. I think they are some kind of dna samples, or will be used for that process in the future, because mobs of one kind drop same notes.

An important update. Gander got one from kerberos, it's same as Nebu and BD ones, so....

Ghost got one from exa same as Valenok and Bambuco...

i think we may be getting somewere on this

they are not supposed to fit, and they are rotated wrong.

Hmmm...rotated wrong? Well, If you know the right way you're welcome to tell us mate.
My point is that even if you mirror the pieces - they will still fit. There are a lot of options how this can be done, and the more pieces that comes the tougher it will become. I used the black straight lines in the edge of the "Notes" as a frame, and I confess that I have no idea if that is correct - but it looks good ;) There are other options too - as for instance to separate them one line, and get a cross "corridor" running through the whole image.
You can move them and inch, rotate them and mirror them, and they will still fit.

But let's stop for a moment and regard the evidence here for a second.
It's called "Note".
A note is something someone do of something.
It's a note of something - a maze for instance (or a drone code).
What we have to figure out is what it's a note of.
And perhaps even who made the note in the first place, and for what reason.

There's been a lot of hopeful talk about underground pathways. What if this is exactly that? A map of a underground maze. In that case there are quite a few pieces missing in this puzzle, since if you put them together now there's no entrance, and all ways are blocked.
Of course it might be something totally different. It might be a clue to a task we have to perform somewhere, to either loot or to open a door of some kind. It might be a code, which has been discussed here.
But considering MA's fetish for naming things from the Greek mythology, I'd say maze is a pretty qualified guess. The maze, or Labyrinth of Knossos, where the dreaded Minotaur was the guardian, is a famous myth in Crete, Greece for instance.

Maybe there is a code hiding in there that we can solve. Perhaps it's a map and a message all in one?

Perhaps it's something we still haven't thought of.

If we just sit and do nothing, those notes will just remain an unsolved mystery, like the Atrox egg. I'ts good that everyone is "searching" for an answer, maybe someone will decode the notes :)

Well +45 is denmark, and +46 is the direct number to sweden... If it helps...

Just looted a note, looks like previous 14*14.

I hope we have provided MA with enough speculation!

With all of the ideas that have been discussed in this thread I hope MA has found the answer to what these things are. Now that they have some new ideas, all they need to do is choose one and code it up! :D

:yay::yay:

Art

cant Bank it

I cant put it on bank.
What is this cloth I carry with me?!?!? :(

ive just seen this on and ad board in twin mall... it was only up there for a sec or two but i got a screenie.

i always thought only MA could put stuff on those boards but could be wrong

heres the picture im not sure if it helps tho lol

Can someone post all the notes that have been found so far so everyone can see them?

look what i have found:

note.gif

:wtg:

i think! that if we put em on eachother, we will have a perfectly black square

No.If you do that you will get this.

And it has a value of 576157

well i found one + one in soc found one

Can someone post all the notes that have been found so far so everyone can see them?

It was posted a couple of pages ago try around page 39 or 40 I didnt check but there were 3 dropped notes and 1 on the ad boad that are all listed in 1 thread.

ive counted 5 so far but havnt read all the posts

Could somebody please post a summary.

I must admit I haven't read all 48 pages :(

Ok I did 4 out of the 5 so far and the results come back as this

566355536354 (14x14 Data Matrix)

45 (10x10)

46 (10x10)

32464142363331 (14x14)

The other one would not decode, and I think it was a mirror image of another one or flipped over as it rotated in the info window

Soo.... where do we go from here?

Could they be coordintes on the maps?

For all the people asking the same questions over and over again after page 40..

Please go and read all 40 pages, thanx :laugh:

These guys have all but put it through a food mixer, they have decoded it (to a degree), mirrored it, mashed it, coloured it, mixed it, found telephone numbers, mazes, missions, bank notes, fish, life and the universe.. and its still a mystery.

:scratch2:

Reactions: Lem
Well if you are thinking these might be music notes

effceeecgcfe

de

df

cbdgdadbcgccca

There they are, but I do not ecognize the tunes at all

effceeecgcfe

de

df

cbdgdadbcgccca

umm ...

wouldn't ''g" be 7 ?

Taken me today and yesterday to read all 48 pages of this thread, but I think I know what they very well could be.

From all these posts I've gathered that these are not unique items. So having one doesn't do a person any good. But as we are finding out looting these "notes" is becoming kind of commen.

My theory is that after you have gathered a whole set (don't know how many), they will form a complete 2D barcode thingy that the tt can read. Even our deciphering will mean nothing to us.

I have not seen any post about the MA newsletter we recieved on 10/13/07 (could be wrong) but stated towards the bottem is this :

Please make sure you have up-to-date info about your name, address and other details connected to your Entropia Universe account, as you may find real life items while participating that will be sent to the account address you have supplied. If your address is wrong, the items will be forfeited.

I think that by collecting a full set of notes this will entitle you to recieve a "real life item" (cell phone, iPod, computer, flat screen TV etc). Maybe get them all together and put in a tt window.

just my 2 pec

effceeecgcfe

de

df

cbdgdadbcgccca

That certainly depends on what key you use...back to square one :laugh:

That certainly depends on what key you use...back to square one :laugh:

Not necessarily. The 1 to 6 could mean the 1st to 6th notes in a given scale, in which case it wouldn't really matter what key you used, you'd get the same melody or sequence but transposed into a different key.

It would make a difference what musical mode (e.g. major, minor, mixylodian etc) was used - e.g. the 3rd in a major scale is different to the 3rd in a minor scale.

Having said that, I don't think this is a musical riddle. If the numbers had been 1 to 7, perhaps.

But just in case, in C major the sequences would be:

G A A E G G G E A E G F
(566355536354)

F G
(45)

F A
(46)

E D F A C F D E A E E E C
(32464142363331)

Doesn't seem to make any tune that I know of.

Back