Are you so dissapointed by Xfire that you will delete it ?

• Total voters

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract

Xfire doesnt work when FRAPS is working...I mean...if you will run FRAPS...Xfire will not work as screenshot maker and Gameplay Hours meter so I dont know what to do :(

Yeah xfire and MA really pissed off a lot of players today.

Not will. Have.

The second I received chat requests from people I never even added to my FL I decided it was going to stay until after the chat, and not a second longer.

Seeing the chat nver happened, I grew tired, quit, and instantly removed it.

I won't delete it as my some from my soc still use it but I think it is ridiculous how they handled that chat.

Im pissed but as you can see i havnt chosen yet but thats only because i to often do stupid things in anger, i wasnt impressed before and now im just pissed

I installed it.
My computer stopped working.
I removed it.
My computer started working again.

How stupid can you be in promoting ?

It sounded all cool but why the heck are there so many so called winners and with triple congratulations in the winning emails, when there are just a tiny few who can participate?

Allot of people including me stayed at home, making up interesting questions knowing we would be in the chat, or at least have a shot if your questions looked ok.

So they robbed you for several hours and treated us like ignorant kiddo's waiting to enter at Disneyland but you will never go in..

pissed me off big time..

some things I cannot stand:
Unprofessional
Being treated like a fool

I dont know whats alloud on this forum but really @#$%^& u

Xfire doesnt work when FRAPS is working...I mean...if you will run FRAPS...Xfire will not work as screenshot maker and Gameplay Hours meter so I dont know what to do :(

Thanks, that hint helped me a lot -> so X-fire is completely useless for me -> deinstall :)

xxx people who was invited never made it into the actual rooms we where ditched in a stupid chat room with no words no excuses and no respect at one time there was over 200 INVITED people that wasnt able to partispate... SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGHT

Well I've logged the chat from the room with all the people who couldn't get in... I'll be sure to write about this little fiasco somewhere. :yay:

Incidentally I was never planning on keeping it anyhow. I already thought it was terrible (just didn't realise HOW terrible)

Last edited:
Well I've logged the chat from the room with all the people who couldn't get in... I'll be sure to write about this little fiasco somewhere. :yay:

lol be carefull last time we got slahdottet just about all servers pertaining to PE was close to blowing up :)

Not impressed sitting in chat room, nothing happening. They should really have said that not all participants would be invited to all rooms, big waste of my time sitting in a laggy spammy chat channel. Not impressed at all

bert

a total mess...

i had a smooth private chat before i got the invitation to the official ma-chat, but with the invitation, my computer freezed

after some time, i could at least access the unofficial room - but laggy as hell...

time to delete xfire

How stupid can you be in promoting ?

It sounded all cool but why the heck are there so many so called winners and with triple congratulations in the winning emails, when there are just a tiny few who can participate?

Allot of people including me stayed at home, making up interesting questions knowing we would be in the chat, or at least have a shot if your questions looked ok.

So they robbed you for several hours and treated us like ignorant kiddo's waiting to enter at Disneyland but you will never go in..

pissed me off big time..

some things I cannot stand:
Unprofessional
Being treated like a fool

I dont know whats alloud on this forum but really @#$%^& u

Totaly agree, Xfire will vanish without a trace from my computers and my account there to......

Had a chillpill and come to the conclusion that Xfire team cant have expected such a high % of the invites to actually join and it must have blown them away that they couldnt just hand out invites ?

Xfire is crap indeed. When you select dutch you get german error messages. I totally dont see the point of it. There is no common EU chat channel, or soc channel, or an easy way to chat with other people in EU etc. All things I hoped for were not there. And the controls are terrible.

Had a chillpill and come to the conclusion that Xfire team cant have expected such a high % of the invites to actually join and it must have blown them away that they couldnt just hand out invites ?

Thats plain rubbish

You cannot "cannot expect such a high %" a promotion or campain or what ever goes with communication. Active players, numbers.. Events in the past done by MA.. events in the past by X-Fire thats enough knowlage to get your numbers sorted very presice

So either they are morons, or they treat us like morons

lol be carefull last time we got slahdottet just about all servers pertaining to PE was close to blowing up :)

Yeh that was Aziphirael my soc leader... It was what caused the massive orange drop. Must have been.... the island story or the Neverdie story...? Can't remember now..

Was fun though helping all the new players - really enjoyed the last slashdotting

Wist

So many of us gathered and prepared questions, reserved a large part of our day.... only to get stuck in the Unofficial Chatter Room. :mad: If they couldn't handle all of us asking questions, why did we all get invited in the first place, and the LEAST they could have done was given us all access to the room where the questions were being answered. What a total joke. Buh-bye Xfire.

Yes, 2 hours waiting..... and nothing, didnt get to ask even one single question.... fuck xfire:mad:

Now I want to scalp Xfire and every responsible of this. :)

Well...2 hours of my life i'll never get back. No questions asked or answered, and no prizes won for anyone in the 1 room I was in (weren't even in the running).

Words cannot describe how pissed off I am right now.

Oh well at least I didn't waste any money in EU for 2 hours.

ofc i just deleted it... xfire suck and will always do...

they put me in limbo waiting for invite, crashed my xfire, came back and ignored me...

result :
1- couldnt ask my questions
2- couldnt see any of the dialog going on.
3- wasnt included in the draw

not to mention earlier this weak i was trying this xfire thing when i got harrassed by 2-3 nickname that were able to msg me and talk to me for unknow reason, and the talking werent very poetic.... ofc the interface suck so much i never found how to block/ban/ignore him so i exited the client.

xfire suck

customer lost.

That's too bad :S

many of us wanted to be part of this chat. And ask our questions. I had several questions I wanted to ask, all saved in text file, waiting to copy and paste them.

But Lame Lame Lame Xfire, was too bugged to let any of us participate :/

thumbs down for X-fire, they didn't even com in our chat, to tell us what was going on... just went on without us all. And there was at least 100+ of us who were left out.

Back