Land Grab 2008 Update

rather inconsiderate leaving this so late!

my RSI is bad right now due to wof so at least now I might be fighting fit next time ;)

A fine idea LT, perhaps spawn them in various locations to spread out the stress on the servers as well.

Would be fun to take out our frustration over the postponement on some evil Warlocks...

indeed, some trox at the crater, warlocks by the rig, some eomon... whereever they live :p lol

even some town drone attacks.

could help turn a crisis into a fun evening :)

edit: would asking ma to run around in pvp so we can pk them be too much? lol

FFS this is so fucking MAish!! We plan and take time off from other things and this happen! No damn respect for the ones paying for this universe :mad:

I am busy next weekend because I thought it would be now.

{DELETED}

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestion : seeing as so many ppl have taken time off work etc, maybe ma could spawn a few event mobs so at least the day isnt a total fail. some server issues wouldnt affect that as badly

We are evaluating this as well, something, anything...

I saw a dakiba shopping in PA Mall on level 3 last night. The servers are really messed up. Possible hack?

Last edited:
i agree throw us a few warlocks or event sized troxes and that might go a ways towards a 'sorry' ;)

there maybe some hope then :)

ty for not being silent Marco!

how about simply replacing oil at the rig with something much more valuable ;)

LOL! A Cancellation so close to when it is supposed to happen. I can understand calling it off due to servers (can't understand how they get like that anyway with all the money spent.. but anyway)

This is probably one of the worse things i've seen for a while.. and I didnt think some previous form could be beat.

Mod mercs for everyone then eh/

this is so typical of MA, if shit like this didn't happen then i would be surprised...
wtg MA

Great suggestion LT :yay:

Drop em all, all over the place - would be a total hoot. We all have a score to settle with them Warlocks :sniper:

Let snabble's drop some Omegaton M2870 Improved like in the past, that should be able to shift the focus of the crowd ;)

Or ... Mod faps at Atrax Beach ... sounds fun as well!

Thanks marco and frank for the update I understand why it had to be done. I think due to the servers lately its a good thing its just a blow most weren't expecting.

Looking forward the warlocks also! ;)

now.. come on everybody :grouphug:

nothing can be worse than this....

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=JdO3R5MlbxA[/YOUTUBE]

Now - whats new. Just a few days ago we was told at what time it will start and then today - few hours before take off.

Well - I guess it was the right think to do if the reason is the server and not that some ppl couldnt be here :)

And MA can ofc make it up to us again they just have to
- remove that stupid 10 sec rule to take over claim
- give time and date looooooong time before the start

Now I will call my familie and ask them pls to come back to me again :)

would it be worth using the event system to have a lil pk event too? i dunno, maybe something at zych (maybe ma could set it up and dontate a lil prize)

maybe help spead the load accross teh servers, and i still wanna see some of those uber guns in action :) hehehehe

MA you DID the Right thing here Good Job

To be honest I really think MA need to throw some kind of compensation in here... We all spend ALOT of money getting ready - who will benefit from the posponing? MA...

IF they are so sorry as they say - then lets see what they do to compensate us...

At least they don't run it in the server environment that EU is right now ... it for sure sucks and shows inability in server handling but hey would you guys prefer server crashes every 30 mins with the obvious claim resets?

PS:
I say you guys as i know LG is not for me ;)

I remember at the last LG we were just about to go to war and the servers went down for 30 min and I remember how annoying that was :mad: so I think MA have made the right choice for everyone and as long as it doen't clash with WOF then really we can wait so that it works properly.
Just for the record I changed my whole day to give me the next 8 hours free so yes it has effected me and my wife...:argue:

You all got pwned :D

I wonder who MA will blame for the delay ?

:yay: Eomon ! Eomon ! Eomon ! :yay:

Go get us some .. would ya ? :D

I drank a ridculous amount of caffeine to wake up for the event .. :laugh: and THEN it was announced :ahh:

:computer: :eek: what to do !!

Was thinking about everything you guys have to say and would like to point out a thing or two...

For those of you who have been sleeping in the last few hrs ready for LG had you been here you would have experienced all the connection losses and tp'ing to an area to be kicked from game immediately.

MA could have just let it go ahead and then spent the next few days being flooded by irrate supports and MA bashing on forums.....

I commend Marco and Frank for stepping up here and I firmly believe that MA has made the right decision.

I understand many have taken time off for this and I do feel for you....

But try to be positive if MA throw a few event mobs ie warlocks out there you will get some more fun and still have your LG in a week or so..

Echo

Classic , dammed if you do, dammed if you dont, and for once they atually did :yay:

great job MA, nothing but the best!!

:rolleyes:

I remember at the last LG we were just about to go to war and the servers went down for 30 min and I remember how annoying that was :mad: so I think MA have made the right choice for everyone and as long as it doen't clash with WOF then really we can wait so that it works properly.
Just for the record I changed my whole day to give me the next 8 hours free so yes it has effected me and my wife...:argue:

You think 8 hours is enough :eek: - I would say days....

Back