Help: Under negrep attack!

Status
Just like real life, sooner or later whores are gonna catch something nasty ;)

Nice to see so called "Senior Members" behaving like children rather in line with the title :rolleyes:

Personally I'm begining to think I'd like to see the Senior Member grade and activity bar scrapped, then perhaps we can get back to a few more proper threads and posts and ditch the "popularity" contest.

:twocents:

Activity has nothing to do with popularity :wise:

this thread is so funny :laugh:

Activity has nothing to do with popularity :wise:

I agree and that's the point I'm trying to make (probably badly as usual :)).

The way this forum "awards" things like high activity levels and membership status should reflect the quality of the posts not the fact that someone can post crap, or just post "Gratz" dozens of times to achieve a higher status or perceived popularity.

I'm sure that kind of measurement is impractical therefore I question should it exist at all. Currently we have two "Senior Members" both with very high activity ratings making public assess of themselves whilst their forum statistics and activity levels would imply that they should know better!

The way this forum "awards" things like high activity levels and membership status should reflect the quality of the posts not the fact that someone can post crap, or just post "Gratz" dozens of times to achieve a higher status or perceived popularity.

I'm sure that kind of measurement is impractical therefore I question should it exist at all. Currently we have two "Senior Members" both with very high activity ratings making public assess of themselves whilst their forum statistics and activity levels would imply that they should know better!

Agreed , plz read agin my +rep comment in your -rep , like isaid i do learn , and i'm ready to take -reps if i worth it! :yup:

And Plz read again the post #33 i explain my self and what is going on :)

Quantity and Quality is not easy to achieve
in the same time, that's why my activity got lower and lower... It was high when i TRIED to achieve the 100% activity , just for the sake of trying .. after i realized the are ppl who are willing to lose all their time in EF , i just stopped that useless posting :)

TBH you both acting childish by posting here.

If you know your opinion is right then there is nothing left to say.

Good post +rep

It was high when i TRIED to achieve the 100% activity ,just for the sake of trying .. after i realized the are ppl who are willing to lose all their time in EF , i just stopped that useless posting :)

so what your saying is that you are allowed to post "grats" in all global/hof/ath etc.. posts for trying to get high activity....

but I am not allowed ?

so what your saying is that you are allowed to post "grats" in all global/hof/ath etc.. posts for trying to get high activity....

but I am not allowed ?

I think he said that he did post a unique message for each grats he gave, while you post

TBH you both acting childish by posting here.

If you know your opinion is right then there is nothing left to say.

You learn something everyday ... :)

I learned today that the snakes are not found in the mountains or in the grass but can be found behind a PC too.

I'll quote myself here sorry :

Xen .., i'm here for "some" time ... You know me , i know you ...

I don't like ppl who actually TRY to spread lies about me , cause you know that reputation in EF is related to the EU rep too ;)

BTW Kimmi if you have no problem , i can PM to ppl your long 3 WHOLE words -rep saying : .........

Argg dammit those rules ;)

PLs,read the Tags,everyone:)

but I am not allowed ?

NO! Never ever think that way .. :mad:

you have EVERY-right
to spam the way you want ! BUT i don't like it : To make it simple here is a example:

How about you open a news paper , EVERY FREAKING DAY , and instead of reading the news , you have to see the ad , THE SAME EXACT AD!! in the middle of all the useful info ?

You Kimmi are the Pink Ad in my newspaper,,, hope you got it now! :)

What a silly pair of chickens.

and ...

ahahahahahaha !!!!!!

Last edited:
Forums without arguments between members implode from lack of hatred. Tru fax.

Doesnt get any better than this hahah

Dont get yourself banned again spamz0r kimmi!

Its what separate the man from the chicken.
(It's = forum activity meter)

:(( I'm chicken :(

Hehe :)

Smile, Kimmi, smile and it will be solved

Forums without arguments between members implode from lack of hatred. Tru fax.

lol! I guess there is an element of truth to that, I emphasise on the word 'element' though!

and this thread gets a
from me!

41 members and 4 guests,

Your famous Kimmi, smile :) you have an audience. enjoy it ! :D :laugh:

LmAooo... @ Mr Mega's Post ;)

Nea... think you can pass me one :kos: plz? :D

:monkey:

"No offense Kimmi, but this thread kind of reminds me of this guy...."

Last edited:
No offense Kimmi, but this thread kind of reminds me of this guy....
[youtube]Rp198k984Yw[/youtube]

(It's = forum activity meter)

:(( I'm chicken :(

Hehe :)

Smile, Kimmi, smile and it will be solved

ty Auktuma , for posting here .. i know you have very few posts , and that makes it special :)

Once again the EF community , shows her true face :

We know how yo smile and how to laugh! :grouphug:

I'm out of here... no more posting ... i said what i wanted to say ...
Kimmi revealed who really is and why he is here for and i can't have a bigger smile on my face while preparing my suitcase for my vacations! :dance:

TY EF ppl ..
this thread was SO FUCKING FUNNY! :laugh:

And thanks for all the +rep and -rep! :)

Did the fighting stop ? :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Drama baby, DRAMA

Status
Back