EU Development & Planning Advisory Board

Assist? You can assist in 10k different ways, please tell me exactly what you have in mind with a large number of examples.

So NO support cases, that rules out all scams, transaction, bad behaviour, technical problems

Leaves only mentoring? Telling people what to do next?
I'm really curious about your answer

So now I have to hold your dick while you pee in the toilet, fantastic.

How about quoting the post properly and putting the effort into reading the posts in this thread.

DPAB in no way intends to fill the role of Support & Operations AB,
It does not serve as a support mechanism, though as suggested by Hardwrath, has the capacity to assist members of the Calypso virtual community in various ways. (Advisory capacity - Please ref to the ideas on this earlier in the thread)

How about you just awnser a question? If I may quote "Every question seeking clarification is an intelligent one."
Give me examples, what advise?
Or do you not take me serious? Since I am a player as well you see..

"It does not serve as a support mechanism, though as suggested by Hardwrath, has the capacity to assist members of the Calypso virtual community in various ways. "

Various ways.. so tell me? Or is it 'political BS speak?"
You better be very concrete btw

How about you just awnser a question? If I may quote "Every question seeking clarification is an intelligent one."
Give me examples, what advise?
Or do you not take me serious? Since I am a player as well you see..

"It does not serve as a support mechanism, though as suggested by Hardwrath, has the capacity to assist members of the Calypso virtual community in various ways. "

Various ways.. so tell me? Or is it 'political BS speak?"
You better be very concrete btw

This is a question Hardwrath can answer better.

As stated - As suggested by Hardwrath earlier in the thread, the framework
has the capacity to also offer additional assistance to participants on planet Calypso if they are unsure on what to do in any particular circumstance.

It does not mean it has to, yet the capacity is there if required.

The board will likely to be made up in part by a number of experienced participants who have been around the traps for a quite some time, done many things and have been through many experiences in the past that may be similar to the one a participant may be facing.

One example of this would be,

If a participant has been told something and wants to double check they have the right information, they have an assured point-of-presence they can turn to, to seek counsel.

Yes we have many sources for this like EF, this that and the other.

Yet in time, it is hoped that a high level of trust & confidence will be instiled into the DPAB, assuring information coming from this source will be unbias and just.

ie. Not to the benefit of the board member in any way. keeping in mind theses members are governed by a set of guidelines & rules themselves.

This may have been a good place for someone like Omega to have come to inquire if the feedback from support which seem rather strange and questionable was correct;

Rather than the time and upset that had been created via the incorrect directive given by them.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/158118-my-struggle-mindark-support.html

As I said, this is not a suggestion I added, but one that others in the community have suggested and is within the capcity of the framework to do so.

They are not there as mentors, moreso as an advisory board which in time it is hoped through ethical operating standards will come to earn the trust & confidence of the Calypso virtual community.

Now I have done what you have forceably asked of me, with full well knowing that Hardwrath was the person to ask.

Maybe from this point you can calm down a little and actually open up to the possibilities of how this may be of benefit to you or one of your peers one day down the track and make some constructive contribution to its design.

You input is as valued as everyone elses Kirku.
Your display of character is your choice, you can be constructive or destructive.

Last edited:
Now I have done what you have forceably asked of me,

Not really you haven't told anything what I have asked...

As stated - As suggested by Hardwrath earlier in the thread, the framework
has the capacity to also offer additional assistance to participants on planet Calypso if they are unsure on what to do in any particular circumstance.

Also? So please what do you mean by also what more than 'additional assistance' ? Make your anwser so that there is no possibility to 'add' or 'twist' the words or other things.

One example of this would be,
If a participant has been told something and wants to double check they have the right information, they have an assured point-of-presence they can turn to, to seek counsel.

That is one example? has been told what?
I have a some problem and I told someone and he told me something that I would have to do a certain thing..
Right.. so please be exact because you are not telling anything. And make a couple since there should be enough 'problems' to nake a whole advisory board with elections and a whole organisation.. shouldn;t be to hard to come up with 10 examples, concrete ones that is. So we can peek into your mind, what your idea's are.

This may have been a good place for someone like Omega to have come to inquire if the feedback from support which seem rather strange and questionable was correct;

So you act as a shoulder to cry out? Or you judge Mind Arks support department telling them how to run their business? Or is it something else?

They are not there as mentors, moreso as an advisory board which in time through ethical operating standards will have trust & confidence instilled into them,

ok so you have got your trust and confidence.. so MA will listen to you, that will make everybody voice vanish, not interesting or worth looking at. Because you claim to be the voice. That is how it works.

Would it not be wonderfull if we would all share the same 'power' freedom and equalness? We are clients, playing Entropia.
It would be as if employees from Mind Ark were clients them self

Additional assistance means over and above that from other sources.
Friends, mentor, society mates, support, EF and other fansites, etc

The remainder of your post I will leave unanswered as it is clear you are just here to place judgement on each progressive development of the overall framework design;

Which your more than welcome to do, yet I have no intention of entertaining.

Last edited:
Additional assistance means over and above that from other sources.
Friends, mentor, society mates, support, EF and other fansites, etc

The remainder of your post I will leave unanswered as it is clear you are just here to place judgement on each progressive development of the overall framework design;

Which your more than welcome to do, yet I have no intention of entertaining.

Isn't that the point the of this whole thread...and that continued pressure and skepticism and attitude of mine, his and many others is what has caused and forced many of the canges to the OP original post...

As we follow the path of this thread we are finally comming to some truths about the sudden opportunistic interests of the of some of the loudest, including yours, supporters... It's begining to raise the question of where were all these so called greatly concerned citizens... 3 months, 6 months, a year, two years ago... or as far back as you want to go... Why didn't they work and advocate so hard for this type of super "bug buster" representative group back then... problems were exactly the same, the bugs were the same, the compliants were the same and the opportunities were the same...

So why now... the sudden compelling interest among the elite?

:scratch2:
Lavawalker correct me if I'm wrong haven't you been trying to sell, for as long as I've been here... MA a product of yours.... and they have not been receptive...?

Last edited:
Isn't that the point the of this whole thread...and that continued pressure and skepticism and attitude of mine, his and many others is what has caused and forced many of the canges to the OP original post...

As we follow the path of this thread are finally cooming to some truths about the sudden opportunistic interests of the of some of the loudest, including your, supporters... It begining to raise the question of where were all these so called greatly concerned citizens... 3 months, 6 months, a year, two years ago... or as far back as you want to go... Why didn't they work and advocate so hard for this type of super "bug buster" representative group back then... problems were exactly the same, the bugs were the same, the compliants were the same and the opportunities were the same...

So why now... the sudden compelling interest among the elite?

:scratch2:
Lavawalker correct me if I'm wrong haven't been trying to sel, for as long as I've been here... MA a product of yours.... and they have not been receptive...?

The reason I did not reply to the remainder of his replies is, if you read them properly, you will see the question he forcibly and specifically asked me to answer (Demanding my answer was concrete) was done so.

It is not my concern if someone is having an anxiety attack from drinking too much red cordial; and realises (or maybe he didn't) that in the second breakup of his reply quoted is actually part of the reply that he claims I did not answer, in reference to Omega's situation.

The answer is sitting right there infornt of his eyes. ie. I do not cramp all my sentences together on one line, there tends to be line breaks between some of them.

After that, I drew the line, waste of time and energy, I will not further entertain seomone who has yet to be constructive in any form without placing firm judgement on defining what something is and what it is not.

End of Story.

I am tired of the continued judgements he places on everything, for the most part the personal attacks on Hardwrath both in this thread and in the other
> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/158020-entropia-government-38.html#post1988427 < which are completely unfounded and untrue.

I am only here to assist, I will help with answer those questions that I am relatively sure I can answer correctly.

I am not the one building this framework and do not have all the required answers people seek. I will ONLY input and assist where and when I am able to.

Simple as that Brooklyn.
Try not to make something out of that which is not there.

There is no hidden truths, no conspiracy, no elitist group, no advantages, no payoffs to Hardwrath, myself or anyone else for pulling all this together and assisting in the process.

If anything this is consuming my energy rather quickly, more than I have available in reserves at this point in time.

And I am happy to admit that as I get cranky quickly when my personal energy reserves are low, which is easily noticable through my posting style.

I would imagine it also is consuming Hardwrath's energy too at a rapid rate.

He has my support in undertaking this task;
Yet, I am as much a part of this framework building as what you or anyone else in this community is.

Hardwrath is the builder, revisor, person who is providing cohession;
He is the person to direct questions to, etc.

Last edited:
If people continue to bicker back and forth I will lock the thread for 24-48 hours so people can cool off

If people continue to bicker back and forth I will lock the thread for 24-48 hours so people can cool off

Interesting point to choose as people have been bickering back and for almost 200 posts... or is it the recent shift in the questioning... to what are the real motivations... and goals of those behind the sudden interest in bug busting?

and goals of those behind the sudden interest in bug busting?

There has been no sudden interest in bug busting.

This was suggested as one of the tasks DPAB will undertake from the start amongst many other things;

It was initially covered early in Mercury's thread as being a part of what the concept (Now titled DPAB) will cover and followup with FPC, applying pressure to those issues with the Calypso service (In the form of bugs, exploits, etc) that are not fixed in an acceptable timeframe.

Hardwrath has bug busting covered in the OP in the following sections:

1. Mission statement
2. Description
3. Governance

Or did you want to see the specific words bug busting, exploit busting, etc ?

Interesting point to choose as people have been bickering back and for almost 200 posts... or is it the recent shift in the questioning... to what are the real motivations... and goals of those behind the sudden interest in bug busting?

There isn’t a sudden interest in "bug busting", trouble shooting customer support related issues, or anything of a similar nature. My position on that subject has already been well defined.

This thread is for the discussion of how the DPAB could be created. I think it’s obvious to any reasonable person that many of the recent posts have deteriorated to a level of silliness that isn’t worth reading much less responding to.

As would be expected, there are strong opinions on this subject and many are very passionate about their position on it however, if we can’t have a constructive dialog then I will lock the thread temporarily to allow people to cool off.

There isn’t a sudden interest in "bug busting", trouble shooting customer support related issues, or anything of a similar nature. My position on that subject has already been well defined.

This thread is for the discussion of how the DPAB could be created. I think it’s obvious to any reasonable person that many of the recent posts have deteriorated to a level of silliness that isn’t worth reading much less responding to.

As would be expected, there are strong opinions on this subject and many are very passionate about their position on it however, if we can’t have a constructive dialog then I will lock the thread temporarily to allow people to cool off.

It's not about whether it has been an long term interest of yours or others but the sudden interest and commitment to take action... contolling the flow of information was at the orignial core of your proposal and you had to confronted by many... to reluctantly add full disclosure... so it doesn't surprise me that you want to control the flow of information now...

It's your thread do what you want... and use whatever reasons you want...

Hardwrath,

I have spotted a number of errors also, you will need to remove MindArk from all references in DPAB, we will only be dealing with FPC planet Calypso (CEO Marco B.), not MindArk the platform provider (CEO Jan Welter Timkrans).

We have no interaction with them at all,

FPC AB is our gateway while on planet Calypso to MindArk PE AB for anything relating to the underlaying platform functionality, exploits, bug fixes, new ideas, etc etc.

FPC AB will have further dialogue with MindArk PE AB with relation to these topics, not us directly.

Other than David Simmonds popping his head in from time to time to say hello.

mindark.jpg

RED = Remove
GREEN = Add

BLUE Underlined = Clarification for Brooklyn from my previous post.

Mission Statement:
Together with MindArk|FPC, we will facilitate an atmosphere that is conducive to constructive forward thinking dialog while making it possible to involve the EU player base as a whole in the future development of Planet Calypso

Description:
The DPAB will be an organization created by the people, with members from among the people, who are chosen by the people of EU. DPAB will serve the dual purpose of maintaining an open dialog with MindArk and First Planet Company (MA|FPC) while also maintaining an open dialog with the player base. DPAB will serve as an advisory board to both MA|FPC and also the player base of EU.

MindArk|FPC will not control DPAB, and they will not run it however they will be expected to participate in it. The EU player base will select the members and those members will choose their leader. Every member and every leader will be elected democratically, also debates on DPAB operations or policy changes will be settled democratically.

Governance
The DPAB will have governance over nothing except for itself. It can never seek to govern, control, or dictate components of game play and it especially cannot interfere with an individual's game play. The DPAB can never serve as a "middle man" between MindArk FPC and the daily operations or communications of EU participants. The DPAB exists for the sole purpose of creating and maintaining an environment in EU where MindArk FPC includes the EU player base (via the DPAB) in the development and planning of Planet Calypso and related story lines or game features.

It's not about whether it has been an long term interest of yours or others but the sudden interest and commitment to take action... contolling the flow of information was at the orignial core of your proposal and you had to confronted by many... to reluctantly add full disclosure... so it doesn't surprise me that you want to control the flow of information now...

It's your thread do what you want... and use whatever reasons you want...

The DPAB provides an additional avenue over and above what we have today as conventional methods.

There is no control of information per se, there is however a collation and filtering process that does occur to help in collectively assigning priority levels to addressing the most pressing issues based on what information has been provided to DPAB by the Calypso VC via the board members.

This will allow the DPAB to present information to FPC in a manageable form of which they can bite off, chew, digest and make some effective progress on;

And to which DPAB can provide followup upon and that an official response can be relayed as to if and when tasks are to be undertaken and completed, ensuring they are as per the FPC response.

It will be collated and filtered by means of the quantity/frequency component (How many have brought it up as a concern or request) and by whatever other mechanisms may add to its priority.

Such questions as those below are most likely to be addressed when prioritisation occurs of concerns by the DPAB in addition to the quantity/frequency they were raised by members of the Calypso virtual community.

* To what level does the concern effect gameplay ?
* Does the concern cost the participant money ?
* Is the concern slowing down, stopping or stalling for periods the participant's rate of participation on Planet Calypso, and if so, to what degree?

Etc Etc Etc.

Once DPAB forms, a detailed draft manifesto will be drawn up by DPAB and presented to the community for revision in relation to additional prioritisation of concerns (bugs, exploits, etc) and requests (content & feature additions, etc)

Last edited:

No that is how you interpetate it, these are valid questions.. take your time to awnser there is no rush....

To me it seems that you want to have a 'do good' society helping out people, that is really nice of you. The troubles come if you take it to far and we are discussing what the boundrys are. Nothing wrong with that.

if we can’t have a constructive dialog then I will lock the thread temporarily to allow people to cool off.
Yes use the force because you have the posistion to do so, good for you. You are in control of my freedom of speech:rolleyes:

The DPAB provides an additional avenue over and above what we have today as conventional methods.

It will do nothing of of the kind because the DPAB can be described as a DOA Idea.

MA/FPC or any planet partner
shouldn't, couldn’t, and wouldn't
support this Idea...because it is a
win... win... win...
situation for you
and a
Loose, Loose, Loose,
situation for them

and here's what I mean​
1. They accept an idea from the council

WIN for the council as the council will get credit...
LOSS for MA/FPC as they will be perceived as having to have coerced into doing something for the citizens...

2. They reject an idea from the council

WIN for the council as the council for acting on the players behalf
LOSS for MA/FPC as they will appear to be unconcerned or interested in player suggestions even after they been defined and clarified by the council

3. They take an idea under consideration for possble future action

WIN for the council as the council will be seen as both the originator and now become the enforcers of it's potential implementation.
LOSS for MA/FPC If they can't or don't proceed in accordance with council requests for updates, pressure and deadlines the are perceived as either resistant or incompetent...

Coupled with all of the other overwhelming objections, accusations and rejections of this solution by the EF forum community… this idea becomes strongly counter-productive for MA/FPC/EU… particularly as you plan to use this a starting and organisational point for the establishment some sort of governing apparatus which many point out MARCO IMHO unwisely desires… and would have very negative consequences for EU because it is based on RCE…

I suggest that you and HardWrath your supporters abandon this idea in favour of the one I am proposing which is a total...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/158207-new-way-go.html

WIN!…WIN!.. WIN!…WIN!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

for MA/FPC/EU and all the citizens
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Looking forward to your support
We can work it out

:)

Last edited:
Hi,
Some know and some think they know what others don’t.
Well, as others mentioned, it's just a little strange - all of a sudden there's things arising best describable as "election campaigns", out of nowhere ...

I hope that I am not viewed as someone who is simply trying to improve my standing among the community.
Well, I'd need to lie to state that I'm not interested to improve my standing among the community, or among those I regard as interesting at least. Guess we all but the most wacky lunatics would feel this way.

Yes, I have noticed you writing "simply". I accept & welcome the discussion we're in, because I'm sure it's important for us, and I have no feelings against the ones that started it. It's legitimate IMHO, and not something evil.

I'll now reply to Lavawalker, about the organization MA created, and about the target we'd need to follow:

Just to be clear, we no longer deal in any form with MindArk PE AB. [and more interesting details, Xandra]
This IMHO is a bad move.
MA still is the one deciding what to happen, and it's the one we need to talk to. Adding more instances only make this more difficult.

I'd bet my ton of common dung that, in the very moment the new planets are accessible, a lot of participants will leave Calypso to explore the new frontiers. I even fear that Calypso sooner or later will remain just as a sparsely populated reservation for them old Ubers, but I might be wrong.

Anyway: FPC isn't our target.
FPC will not be able to change anything of importance, and it just will be responsible for 1 planet among many. And even in regard to this one planet among many, Marco/ FPC will not have this much power to actually be of help!

We might discuss events on Calypso with him, or the placement of mobs there, maybe. But things like, for instance, the improvement of the MindForce system? Nope, never.

This still will be MA, and these are ones we need to establish a contact to.

Using the ways you described will not help anything, it will even make it more difficult. We'd have to address a multitude of planet partners, that should then have to act for us - and they would be, at least for quite some time, very busy with competing among each other for us colonists, with developing their planets, and there'd be not much time left.

Well, we'd be able to call the support department - but if there'd actually come the flood of new try-outs some are predicting these would drown in tickets anyway ...

The structures you described are not in favor for us. We should try to change, or add to them as long as there's time left.

I'd call upon anybody that might be able to be heard by MA to insist on the establishing of an open-to-all, formalized way of communication, and on the willingness to at least hear and think of our concerns. Many of us have "invested" quite some money into EU, and we should be regarded as kind of "shareholders" - after all it's our money they feed on.

And we, as well as MA, are deeply dependent of the success of EU, and we want, and should have the right to be heard at least.

Have fun!

There is no control of information per se, there is however a collation and filtering process that does occur to help in collectively assigning priority levels to addressing the most pressing issues based on what information has been provided to DPAB by the Calypso VC via the board members.

This will allow the DPAB to present information to FPC in a manageable form of which they can bite off, chew, digest and make some effective progress on;

And to which DPAB can provide followup upon and that an official response can be relayed as to if and when tasks are to be undertaken and completed, ensuring they are as per the FPC response.

It will be collated and filtered by means of the quantity/frequency component (How many have brought it up as a concern or request) and by whatever other mechanisms may add to its priority.

Such questions as those below are most likely to be addressed when prioritisation occurs of concerns by the DPAB in addition to the quantity/frequency they were raised by members of the Calypso virtual community.

* To what level does the concern effect gameplay ?
* Does the concern cost the participant money ?
* Is the concern slowing down, stopping or stalling for periods the participant's rate of participation on Planet Calypso, and if so, to what degree?

Etc Etc Etc.

Once DPAB forms, a detailed draft manifesto will be drawn up by DPAB and presented to the community for revision in relation to additional prioritisation of concerns (bugs, exploits, etc) and requests (content & feature additions, etc)

So you are saying that the board will edit and decide what to send and when to send it on the player bases behalf! It cannot be right that you will claim to speak for the playerbase if you are to then "assign priority and filter the player input"

This is why I am so against this idea. It is not for a group of players to say that one suggestion/question/complaint is more deserving of being handled by MA, it is for MA to decide. You all keep trying to tiptoe around this issue, but i'm glad that you have once and for all stated that you do expect the group to control the input.

If you do "form a draft manifesto" and then resubmit it to the player base for revision you could be bouncing that document around for months while everyone asks "why the hell is that going to get dealt with before my point?"

I suggest that you and HardWrath your supporters abandon this idea in favour of the one I am proposing which is a total...

WIN!…WIN!.. WIN!…WIN!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

for MA/FPC/EU and all the citizens
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Looking forward to your support
:)

Ok, I am seeing what your on about now and also understanding your lack of appreciation when it comes to the customer is always right otherwise they take their business elsewhere concept.

Which is similar to how many things in life work, like the stockmarket with people who choose to invest their money with organisations based on customer satisfaction, confidence and accountability whilst maintaining a high degree of operational stablity through financial sustainability and growth viability.

We are looking to maintain confidence by holding FPC accountable for the money we pay them in revenue, ensuring this money is spent maintaining and improving the service in a consistent value-add manner to ensure customer satisfaction, giving them a pat on the back for a job well done and keeping the pressure on when it is not.

This is not about hurting MA's, FPC's feelings, not about if they feel uncomfortable about having their underwear pulled up around their ears when they are not performing.

This is about results and ensuring the business and all who are involved with it are successful in achieving a rewarding level of long term prosperity.

We are not going out for a picnic or tea party event, we are talking business.
The fun and play can come once the work is done and and noone is in dismay.

It is not a hard concept to grasp, we are not kids in a sandpit here, quite a few are talking serious dollars to be depositted/invested/used in the service in years to come.

People want to be confident that the service continues to attract new business at minimal recurring costs that are taken from us as per required.

We do not pay a set %, it is dynamic based on costs.
If we need to roadshow every other month instead of every single month to maintain a healthy participation rate, all the better;

Costs all come out of our pockets, our returns are reduced.

Improve the performance of the business, increase the confidence in and retention of business, reduce the necessity of spending money on consistent marketing, improve and maintain a higher median participation rate ...

All adds up to better returns per participant, a nicer bottom line, and an overall general feeling of satisfaction on both the participant & FPC side of life.

If a certain level of participation is not maintained, what occurs ?

Sporadical returns per session of participation
Lesser overall rate of return per session of participation.
Buffering of funds the system does for each of us based on such statistics, which for many is not affordable when the system does go into such routines.

They feel ripped, they leave the service, they bring word of what the service is like back out into the marketplace;

And whola, here we all are with FPC having to double their expenses to market the service and push shit uphill to counter all the negative reputation has has been flaunted around the place.

And the destructive cycle continues.

And in saying all this, I want you to know I am not against your idea.
I will not place judgement upon it.

My position stands at whatever the community feels is best for themselves personally and their peers in the end. ;)

Last edited:
So you are saying that the board will edit and decide what to send and when to send it on the player bases behalf! It cannot be right that you will claim to speak for the playerbase if you are to then "assign priority and filter the player input"

This is why I am so against this idea. It is not for a group of players to say that one suggestion/question/complaint is more deserving of being handled by MA, it is for MA to decide. You all keep trying to tiptoe around this issue, but i'm glad that you have once and for all stated that you do expect the group to control the input.

If you do "form a draft manifesto" and then resubmit it to the player base for revision you could be bouncing that document around for months while everyone asks "why the hell is that going to get dealt with before my point?"

Simple answer, this is in addition to the conventional methods.
The conventional are still available to you as they are today.

What hurts so much in having this additional mechanism in place for you ?

The information is not editted in any form.
It is sorted and collated and prioritised as per the communities wishes based on frequency of request/concern and any modifiers which may bump its importance, these modifiers are also reviewed and revised by you and the community.

Nothing underhanded/unethical occurs.

That is all pure and utter paranoia, all interaction is logged and is viewable by the community at all times, no secrecy, no backroom deals, no bribing the DPAB by FPC or by the participant base as the DPAB will remain independant and governed by a set of guidelines and rules which the watchdogs ensure are adhered to.

Anyhoo, enough energy spent for now. I am leaving this thread for a while for people to digest and think about what has been posted so far.

Cheers,
Sparkz

I just want to be very clear on this point.

All details about what the board will or will not do are on the original post.

I am not, and have not had any behind the scenes conversations with anyone regarding any aspect of the functions of what I am proposing. There are no "insiders" here.

This is a conversation that needs to happen in the public eye. Every person who has attempted to discuss this with me in private has gotten a generic response or a cold shoulder.

I have seen several people who in various different ways have said the DPAB will do one thing or another. Anyone claiming to say the DPAB will do this or do that is only speculating.

I agree that one support case making one focussed point with a few hundred signatories should attract more notice than a few hundred slightly different support cases but couldn't the same effect be achieved by having a poll thread where a yes/no question is posed?

For example player x posts a straight yes/no poll asking - "Should there be a formal item loan system in place in Entropia?" With a tracking poll it would be possible to then send a message to MA saying... The following members of EF ( or even X number of players) have agreed that there should be a formal item lending system. Then when MA respond to the message a post could be made laying out MA's response.

All of this of course would be reliant upon MA taking a more proactive approach to customer relations.

This also has the added benefit of removing the need for any board to "prioritise, collate and filter" the player input before going through the whole process of verification, re-prioritisation and collation ad nauseam.

Ok, I am seeing what your on about now and also understanding your lack of appreciation when it comes to the customer is always right otherwise they take their business elsewhere concept.

Which is similar to how many things in life work, like the stockmarket with people who choose to invest their money with organisations based on customer satisfaction, confidence and accountability whilst maintaining a high degree of operational stablity through financial sustainability and growth viability.

There is absolutely no evidence to support a claim that MA is not already performing, improving and not listening or responding to their customers in way the is not supportive their finacial and business postion and reputation. They are growing and expanding with postive customer satisfaction evidenced by their success...

We are looking to maintain confidence by holding FPC accountable for the money we pay them in revenue, ensuring this money is spent maintaining and improving the service in a consistent value-add manner to ensure customer satisfaction, giving them a pat on the back for a job well done and keeping the pressure on when it is not.

This is not about hurting MA's, FPC's feelings, not about if they feel uncomfortable about having their underwear pulled up around their ears when they are not performing.

Improve the performance of the business, increase the confidence in and retention of business, reduce the necessity of spending money on consistent marketing, improve and maintain a higher median participation rate ...

There is not business in the world that would let a group other than their actual stockholders pull a wedgy... it would be irresponsible to do such a thing especaily with a group as unrepresentive and as antagonistic as this forum... It height you own hubris ego to assume and assert... that they don't know their own business and how to generate customer satisfaction... espeially a company tha has just invested millions upon million in improving their servers increasing their staff and developing a state of the art graphics system... You are being childish in in your epectations and sense of entitlement

You know the top 1000 people in EU could leave tommorrow and in three months and no one, outside this forum, would even know they were gone... and in a year the universe would grown maybe for the better as new fresh opportunities would have opened up for all the other citizens... creating a fresh exciting new buzz... think about that before you make all sort of claims to power of a select group of consumers and MA fear of losing your confidence... or your support...

This whole idea is very naive... in its assumptions of influence... where there is no need... for it. I can guarantee you the moment you get a little arrogant, argumentative and hostile... You get the the "tell them I'm in a meeting... and will get back..." and Marco or whomever they asign to deal wiht you will win their weekly

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/fan-fiction/146818-eat-my-shorts.html
"I can't...they believe"
contest with
"I can't believe... they believe.... they could pull a wedgie"
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

So let's be real and give them a positve incentive and opportunity to participate more fully on the planet with the citizens...
the bugs will and can worked out
:cool:

Last edited:
LOL your a funny one Brooklyn :D
Strange and twisted, but funny in your own unique way :D

Thanks for the laugh. I am off the who political agenda for a least a few days to a week. Inspite of these threads, here is something a lot of people would have not guessed, but it is true.

I hate politics. Seriously I do not care for it. I am a very non political person.
I will only engage in politics to meet on a respectful level the needs of those around me to ensure their comfort and happiness.

I do however care for structure that brings around results, satisfaction and success, any politics which is encounted is for the most part viewed counter productive, yet people have their belief systems & hangups in life that need to be respected and catered for.

As long as positive results are achieved in the end, the process required to achieve these results should not matter, as long as those involved are happily satisfied with this process.

I am not, and have not had any behind the scenes conversations with anyone regarding any aspect of the functions of what I am proposing. There are no "insiders" here.

This is a conversation that needs to happen in the public eye. Every person who has attempted to discuss this with me in private has gotten a generic response or a cold shoulder.

As you know i dont totally agree on you with this. To me it seems this discussion is not really going anywhere, you get a new "rule" etc once in a while but mainly it's the same ppl ranting either pro or con about this subject leading to nowhere.

As i did suggest to you earlier i think it would be better to gather a small interim group that do the discussion, make a good framework for it all and then present it to the community. If some stuff is not liked etc we go back to the drawingboard and discuss it again and so on until we feel we good a good ground to stand on.

Then when that's done we bring together a bit bigger group.

And btw... i think Franks eye's are hurting by now xD

We could form a small group to hammer out the details and then present it however the reaction would be the same.

Its best to discuss it in the open, let everyone digest it, let those who want to have an emo shit fit do so that way they can get it out of their system, then maybe we can move forward.

MA still is the one deciding what to happen, and it's the one we need to talk to. Adding more instances only make this more difficult.

This is an important point, we possibly need to engage directly with MA managment more now than before.

Any election will result in the most popular players being chosen - not the most qualified.

Back