This is lame

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
:wise: WARNING this is not a whining thread its fueled by anger!

I just came back from a whole Beastamp run, that is 80k ammo with Apis. I shot Frescocda, had a fap50 faper, gremlin 5b, ur125 (in case of emergency) all i need to seriously grind that LA in the most eco way possible (for a midlevel guy at least).

I looted 2x HL14, 2 more globals and i looted 7 more loots in the 20-40ped range.

Guess my profit.

5ped. Skills for free

:scratch2:something is awefully wrong here, this is lame.

i know whats comming now, the same shit like always, 2-3 runs without shit - hey be quiet, you looted 2 HL14 - lol

whatever i do the next 3 days it will be a huge loss, i saw this a hundred times before :(

let me get this right your angry about making a profit :scratch2:

Keep in mind that economical hunting means less profit for MA since you're tying up server resources and bandwidth for longer than less thrifty customers for the same amount of decay. From a business perspective, low loots from eco hunting suprises you?

yes i am angry because it seems this is best result i can get, and in the other runs i do i loose and loose and loose. Its rediculous, theres no way for me to brake even longterm.

i assume with you posting about this that its a bad run then well hmm let me see your doing better than 99% of the population then :confused:

i do a lot higher ammo runs than this and i come out a lot worse off believe you me

possibly MA should bash you like they bash us with crap loot...

Edit:- ok i thought you posted this as it was a bad run...

sad answers so far sad sad answers

A profit is a profit...

If we all managed to break even in the long term, where would the game be? Ma has got to pay the bills somehow...

I am happy if my loot return pays for the ammo I have used.

I consider my decay to be the price I pay to partake in EU at whatever level. Low decay eco hunting is dull and tedius at times...but costs little. High decay fun hunting of bigger mobs with big guns is just that..fun. Therefore I expect to pay a little more. As long as my ammo costs are covered I am satisfied.

If I global / Hof...bonus :)

Think this way and you will see more runs actually come up 'break even' (cover ammo costs). You can then tailor your playing style so that your cost to play is reduced as low as possible to match the amount of fun you want to have.

your saying we have sad answers because were saying your getting pissed off as your making a profit:confused:

Dont understand this post at all sorry.

Shooting fresco with Apis+beast, be lucky to break even.

hahaha most people comment are so ZERO. Mine is better, and says s*it.

Haha! I've never seen someone like you who doesn't complain when loot is bad and complains when loot is good. This is quite an interesting philosophy you have there.

The best profit in VU 10 i made while switching my hunting spawns permanently.

Kill 10-20 Mobs, then try a different spawn or Mob.

Was out to shoot Troxes lately, hof'ed for 321 ped. (After 4 Mobs killed)

After that hof i directly switched to Warriors, globaled 110 ped. (After 12~ mobs killed)

After that global, i directly switched to Troxes (different spawn this time) and looted 271 ped. (After 2 Mobs killed)

After that i switched to Feffoid's and globaled for 54 Ped. (After 7 Mobs killed)

I NEVER stay at a spawn for a long time.

This is what helps me personally.

But in my opinion we are ALL gambler's :D

cheers

Personally I blame a weak US dollar for my bad loot. Curse you, global economy! LOL

(Seriously though...and kind of off topic. Sorry for that... anyone think there might be adjustments in loot results based on exchange rates? Who really knows what's in the secret sauce of the balancing department?)

Haha! I've never seen someone like you who doesn't complain when loot is bad and complains when loot is good. This is quite an interesting philosophy you have there.

the chant is that you need to loot good MU stuff to profit, so i tried that out and went on mob with good MU stuff. I did that the last weeks. 176% (HL14 MU) doesnt really seam to do the trick, even though you end up with ~565 ped in guns in a 80k ammo run.

this isnt a whine, its from anger ? i'll tell you about anger, when i read that post :censored:

title is right, this is one of the lamest threads ive seen.

the chant is that you need to loot good MU stuff to profit, so i tried that out and went on mob with good MU stuff. I did that the last weeks. 176% (HL14 MU) doesnt really seam to do the trick, even though you end up with ~565 ped in guns in a 80k ammo run.

Yes that is the problem. The mobs wich drops the highest MU is not enough when we paying the same amount of MU for guns. I just thought you sounded a little suprised by this.

Sorry if you were looking for more sympathy, but there I days when I would *dream* of breaking even...hell, 80% return would be good...and I hunt ECO(or close enough to it). I could justify playing on a more regular basis with 80% returns.

I'm not sure what you are used to, but from where I sit, you look like you are doing just fine.

Appreciate what you have, not what you are used to.

Furthermore....look around...you are able to PLAY! Period. Appreciate that...

Sorry if you were looking for more sympathy, but there I days when I would *dream* of breaking even...hell, 80% return would be good...and I hunt ECO(or close enough to it). I could justify playing on a more regular basis with 80% returns.

I'm not sure what you are used to, but from where I sit, you look like you are doing just fine.

Appreciate what you have, not what you are used to.

Furthermore....look around...you are able to PLAY! Period. Appreciate that...

maybe the problem is that i became too used to this...

Yes that is the problem. The mobs wich drops the highest MU is not enough when we paying the same amount of MU for guns. I just thought you sounded a little suprised by this.

yes i am well aware that i hunt with assets, not with trusts

Here's my loot graph from the last month

ce2_stfuwinewine.jpg

Boo fucking hoo.

I just came back from a whole Beastamp run, that is 80k ammo with Apis. I shot Frescocda, had a fap50 faper, gremlin 5b, ur125 (in case of emergency) all i need to seriously grind that LA in the most eco way possible (for a midlevel guy at least).

That was your problem right there. Using a beast/apis combo on frescos costs more per kill than dante/apis combo.

W/beast = max of 4.176 dmg/pec, max of 75.1 dps
W/dante = max of 4.220 dmg/pec, max of 85.7 dps

As noted by Deathifier when you enter Fresco area, they have a VERY high regen speed. That extra ~10 dps pays off in the long run, BIGTIME.

Sometimes the "eco option" you think, isn't :(.

That was your problem right there. Using a beast/apis combo on frescos costs more per kill than dante/apis combo.

W/beast = max of 4.176 dmg/pec, max of 75.1 dps
W/dante = max of 4.220 dmg/pec, max of 85.7 dps

As noted by Deathifier when you enter Fresco area, they have a VERY high regen speed. That extra ~10 dps pays off in the long run, BIGTIME.

Sometimes the "eco option" you think, isn't :(.

yes i tried both combos. The problem i see there is that i pay approx 120ped more amp costs on the same ammount of ammo using a dante, when i remember right a dante lasts for about 60k of ammo with close to 200ped decay, while the beast lasts 80k of ammo for 119ped. In the end theres not much of a difference. Pls note that i had a fap50 faper whio easily can keep me out of trouble upto provider, i only need to fap myself now and then on a guardian.

Lol at this thread. :rolleyes:

Youve skilled enough to use a ur125 and this hunt result is still seen as a bad thing?

Bit confusing to me.

I understand you perfectly. I believe that you have "the true", but what can we do? :rolleyes:

Is it possible that MA wants to turn this game into something like WOW or LastChaos? So just pay to play for a while. What do you think?

Lol at this thread. :rolleyes:

Youve skilled enough to use a ur125 and this hunt result is still seen as a bad thing?

Bit confusing to me.

no, i know that this is not really "bad", its just sad that this "oh so great result with 2x HL14" is just an even out. This will not happen so soon again, so if this is "up" what the hell will be "down"??? Its frustrating, check the quote in my sig!

If i was a hunter that made less profit then you did i would be really mad at you for making a thread like this where you make profit!

However... im not. :laugh: so... well! keep rocking and hope your profit incresses in the future so you feel your time is more well spent. ^_^ :wtg:

Back