Your accout is locked!!!! Thank you very much, and good day!

Status

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
My accout is locked for some reason... I really have no clue why.. I have sendt support case to MA....

This has happend to me once before, for some program that was running in the background and MA ment it was a bad program.. Have this happend to anyone else in VU10, MA not liking some of the software you run in bg??? else I know there isnt much any of you can do.. :)

Sure its a lock?

We had that bug some time ago that if you made a typo on password etc, that message came up.

I remember it well because when I saw it, I went mental and rang ma :laugh:

:ahh:

Sure its a lock?

We had that bug some time ago that if you made a typo on password etc, that message came up.

I remember it well because when I saw it, I went mental and rang ma :laugh:

you rang? what is number? (just for future if i need)

Were you using auto clicking software? (that actually worked):scratch2:

Sorry to hear that, hope it gets fixed.

Keep mailing them. And if you find out what program they banned you for would be a good idea to post it on the forums so the rest of the people knows.

My accout is locked for some reason... I really have no clue why.. I have sendt support case to MA....

This has happend to me once before, for some program that was running in the background and MA ment it was a bad program.. Have this happend to anyone else in VU10, MA not liking some of the software you run in bg??? else I know there isnt much any of you can do.. :)

Please MA unlock Kimmi's account ... or the forum server is in great danger ;)

You would imagine that a locked account, especially one that has such value, would merit an email explaining the reason?

IF you didn't get an email then I'd think it's a bug or something minor...IF you got a lock for real without explaination and email that's terrible behaviour because you have no way to challenge their decision and prove you did nothing wrong ..or did something innocently that they misread.

I hope it's a bug, and that you manage to get unlocked ASAP.

t

I went mental and rang ma :laugh:

I would too..
I think there are two chances of getting someone at MA to pick up the phone on a weekend..Slim and None
Figures this happens on a weekend.:eek:

You would imagine that a locked account, especially one that has such value, would merit an email explaining the reason?

I, on the other hand, don't think MA/FPC should give Kimmi any preferential treatment. :dunno:

...I went mental ....

:eek: WHAT? That is so hard to comprehend :eek: :laugh:

Kimmi, have you moved to Texas yet? If so I wonder if MA somehow noticed that your account was being accessed from another country and did a lock in case it was stolen. I know thats a longshot but it's the only guess I have with limited info.

Good luck!

:eek: WHAT? That is so hard to comprehend :eek: :laugh:

Kimmi, have you moved to Texas yet? If so I wonder if MA somehow noticed that your account was being accessed from another country and did a lock in case it was stolen. I know thats a longshot but it's the only guess I have with limited info.

Good luck!

this is not reason,that i am 120% sure ,in last two months i traveled seven coutries,and was playing eu besides that,and i am still able to play :)

until MA don t lock the people that have duplicated items, used bot, and cheating in the PE time........ each other ban/lock is unfair.

until MA don t lock the people that have duplicated items, used bot, and cheating in the PE time........ each other ban/lock is unfair.

And use 2nd accounts as well :D Great point!

I`ve never had it happen. I never run anything in the background besides my browser. I most always run full screen anyhow. Good luck!

I, on the other hand, don't think MA/FPC should give Kimmi any preferential treatment. :dunno:
well there have been precedents in past.. remember Squall and his tt-ed OA105 UL?:scratch2:

I don't think MA cares if the banned person is 711 or Mr Unknown Noobson as long as they think the person has done something wrong.

However, I think it's easier for someone who has played a long time to get the lock away again. Anyway, let time show why this happened. There is probably a logical explanation to it.

I don't think MA cares if the banned person is 711 or Mr Unknown Noobson as long as they think the person has done something wrong.

I would have to disagree with this statement.

your account was locked in the skill bonus period or you got a warning from MA about dodgey software running on your system and you had a big post about it and you well kinda came out with that you were clicking :rolleyes:

makes me wounder :scratch2:

Just another day at Kimmi's home...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqAypbgaUKM[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously as much as really can't stand you I hope all is ok. (Assuming you didn't do anything too bad)

That'll do keyboard cat, that'll do.

Mwahaha :evilking: I r hakz0r kimmz0r nib

On a second note, sucks bro give em a ring, they will answer phone even weekends..

well there have been precedents in past.. remember Squall and his tt-ed OA105 UL?:scratch2:
Before Squall there were already a number of UL items TT-ed, they even posted an article on the developers? blog to warn people. So Squall was nothing more but the final sign that the procedure needed to be revised.

Also not very likeable comparison, maybe they'll also revise this procedure and start unlocking accounts for a set fee.

:confused: mmm..:scratch2:.. HunterZ . :rolleyes:...mm..... lets see what happends :popcorn:

Status
Back