Lying about your profession! Why?

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
I have met many players over the years, who are lying about their profession! They say that they are miners, but then it turns out that they are just simple hunters!
Why?
I´m sure they do it just to seem more interesting!
Dont be ashame! Stand up for who you are, even if you are just a hunter!
We (miners) dont look down on you! :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
It's like lying about your age :D

Who says they're a minor when they're at a bar?

were all wannabee Hottes :cool:

Is it wrong to have a titel of something you enjoy but at the same time your better at something else?

You could be a great carpenter but work at McDonald's? Are you a burger flipper or a craftman?

simple hunters!!!! ooOoo the cheek of it, lol!

I'll have you know there is nothing simple about being a professional hunter :)

I think they may tell you they are just a SIMPLE miner to make you think they are no threat in PVP 4 ;)

perhaps their tongue is speaking about that what they admire and would like to be. So in fact they are lying to themself to make them feel like something they are not yet they envy it.
A 0 day noob may say it is an enterperneur but it is not just wants wants to be and like to see himself like that.

"Just a hunter" :eek::eek::eek: . We struggle our ass of just to keep the mobs of calypso of your ass ! And this is what we get :confused:

Lying about profession is like pissing your pants when its cold outside,doesnt keep you warm for a long time :rolleyes:

:cool::yay::laugh:

Every time you post this is all I can think...

I hunt I mine I craft. I lose ped and make ped.

I am as dynamic as EU is hehe that is my profession. :laugh:

This is not true either :laugh:

It can be done if you knuckle down and do it. I sometimes just lack the discipline to do so. You also need to be ever watchful for opportunities and at the moment my attention is being pulled away from EU to make money in other venues.

Aye, Lavawalker profession = Entropia Dynamism :D

whats to say that they dont spend most of their time mining. just because one has hunting skills doesnt make them a hunter.

master Hotte you are a very special person :)

I have met many players over the years, who are lying about their profession! They say that they are miners, but then it turns out that they are just simple hunters!
Why?

from one of the few uber miners who prob. pwn them in hunting skills too :)

I have broken my word to 'never mine its boring pish', since then I've added a bunch of hp from it, had a few mining ubers and unlocked the 1st mining unlock ;)

I should go to hunters who secretly mine meeting...
"hi my name is kygon, I'm a hunter who's mined lol"

Last edited:
Why?

Im lost my freind :confused:

yes me too, so where again is that button, I will click it now. I don't want you all to think since I have mining selected now that I am telling a lie.

I hunt, mine and craft and have always spread it out like that. If I had concentrated on one, I'd be a LOT higher in that skill, but I don't regret it.
Doing one thing all the time is too boring.
And you can claim to be any profession you want, I don't look down on any of them, unless you have made a midget of your avatar, in which case I have no choice, do I?:)

Why?

Word!! :D I'm a hunter who mines! Or a minter who hunts? :scratch2: You lost me there.

armedminer_copy.jpg

I am one of those up here

Let's face it, a miner is just a hunter without ammo :)

I believe they claim the titles based on what they have spent the majority of their time doing over the past month or so. I could hunt for years, then switch to mining for a few months and if I plan to stick with it, I'll call myself a miner.

I'm a miner when I can't find mobs, I'm a hunter when I can't find ores...

And I'm a crafter when I'm feeling foolish.

I renounce my faith in the Mining religion, quite often. :wise:

I hate rocks and rocks hate me.
We like to keep it a mutual disgust for each other .. but we are drawn to one another and just can't stay away. :eek:

I'm actually almost 15 levels ahead on hunting than I am on mining.
LvL 56 vs LvL 32 .. .. but I don't really like either atm. :duh:

But, mining allows me to chat and walk away from the computer without concern - so I've been doing way more of that lately, than killing mobs.

What does that make me ? :scratch:

I'm a minter ? miner/hunter ...

*scratches head*

*tries to think of a sensible reply*

*fails utterly*

Im not gonna lie i am a hunter. but they dont have virtual economist anywhere. and unfortunatly i dont have the money to be that atm.

Master Hotte, good point made here, you cracked me up again...

My guess is that the people you are talking about would like to be miners but they lack the miner within, which we are born with. And so the poor, innocent creatures of Calypso pay for it with their lives in the end...

World can be so cruel when you're a spawned creature and you meet such a person... makes me all shiver just to think about it.

Back