How fast are you downloading?

looks like it has ups and downs..

<15 kB/s via torrent :mad:

<15 kB/s via direct download :mad:

3 hour download (on my 10mbit connx) just completed and restarted :mad:

Support case raised - hopefully others are doing the same in case MA's not reading this forum. Reined in my :mad:ness in the support case tho ;)

2 hours and 20 minutes

a hint for people still downloading it through the normal torrent provided in this thread, don't forget to copy paste http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/entropia_universe_10.3/entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.exe in your webseeds (in utorrent, go to the properties of the torrent >advanced>webseed)

now your downloading from the mirror and from other people :yay:

screenie:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...+screenshots/19956-webseeds-utorrent-10-3.png
(this was just an extreme test, plz dont really add 34 webseeds xD, i've now also limited it to 10 connections, more connections does not mean more speed( same speed with 10 as with 30))

Last edited:
I was currently downloading this at ~1024KBPS, lowest was around 300KBPS when it started. Except, I'm having trouble playing the game, since sweating is glitchy, and grass doesn't render.

mine (thru the MA torrent app) is running between 600 and 900

90kb/s :D

Still better than 0kb/s :D

"How fast are you downloading?"

About as fast as snails #@$% :woot:

Unless I'm missing something ... I downloaded normal and it took 20 minutes. I also got in-world just fine.

So i got 55 minutes left ...Hopefully this time it wont stop @ 99.9% cuz another 10hrs to donwload so called update will be way to much for me!!!

I averaged @ 3.5 Mb/s while downloading the update. Could probably have reached a higher speed by torrent, but the average would most likely have been the same if not worse.

how fast dl am i doing? cough:mad: way too slow 50 kb still dling...

well i have somewhat plm with torrent. i dont know what wrong. but i rather use normal dl(download) regular than torrent.

as far as i see all info on EF. there are many other way to dling. so i rather to stay on this regular. to prevent to get into trouble issues with dling.

i am waiting for right time when i have enough $$ to upgrade PC or buy new PC??

then i hope it will work pretty good faster dling.. but cant promise. it depend on system and PC os and stuff like that. oh well..

yea i am still downloading since 19:45 eastern usa time zone. and it still show complete downloading will be appx 12 hrs.. yikes that too long for me..

i am not pc wizard to know how to make thing more faster dling and i dont know how to make screenshot working. but i ahve 3 issues plm with that screenshot download. ohwell... we have to be patience... i am disappointment to miss that auction to buy something and now this start downloading to block me get into game.:cry: oh well.

Hehe this thread reminds me of back in the day, circa 1997 we used to be happy with so much less... "WOW IM AT 60kB/s!!! OMFG LPB H4x0R!"
:laugh:

I'll get in but purely thanks to Dante.

I hope they sort it out before 10.3.1.

newsgroup file is almost totally upped.

search in common nzb searchers...

sammy2004 vu10.3

or check my thread for link.

100+k on Dante's torrent

Only nine more hours here, lol

Guess Its time for bed maybe when i get up it will be all patched up and ready to rock. My 512Kbs plan sucks that extra $15 a month for 15Mbps is looking better and better.:scratch2:

I downloaded in about 25 minutes. Not sure of the kb/s as I don't think it was acurate. Download standard.

I laugh at everyone complaining of a few hours download.

For some reason, dna torrent or regular download my speed is at 32 bytes.. Tried the multiple download links everyone put up but for some reason its always 32 bytes, 0.0032 kilobytes / sec.

I currently have 8587:35:42 hours remaining on mine. :scratch2:

That is just over a year... wtf :/ Guess I'll cancel next years merry mayhem as well... :rolleyes:

yey.jpg

(ps it ran at full speed up until 61%.. its now been at 32-38 bytes for the past 8 hours, rebooting doesn't help.)

For some reason, dna torrent or regular download my speed is at 32 bytes.. Tried the multiple download links everyone put up but for some reason its always 32 bytes, 0.0032 kilobytes / sec.

That is just over a year... wtf :/ Guess I'll cancel next years merry mayhem as well... :rolleyes:

Seriously Da, I'd send you a CD with the files if that doesn't change. You'll get in before MM ;)

Seriously Da, I'd send you a CD with the files if that doesn't change. You'll get in before MM ;)

Yey! :yay: :yay: :yay: If I cannot fix it in the next day or two, ill take you up on that offer.
I'll Pay shipping in peds xD

yey.jpg

(ps it ran at full speed up until 61%.. its now been at 32-38 bytes for the past 8 hours, rebooting doesn't help.)

did you try this one :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/170962-new-vu-torrent.html

with a real torrent clien like Utorrent ?

i just test it , and i get eu at 200kb , thats 4 hours...

forced reinstall for 10.3 took about 1 hour via CL.

when i left the room i was getting between 600 and 800 kB/s, less then a hour later all installed and ready to go.

i continuously fail to understand the reports and showings of slow speeds from MA/FPC servers.

Back