Quest/Missions - A list

Status
:OOOOOOOOOOO :yay::yay:

Great ty for discovering and communicating the 18th mission!
Did you start and finish it at the same location like the other secret missions?

+rep (ehm you will get my rep when 24 hours have passed... rep given)

Last edited:
:OOOOOOOOOOO :yay::yay:

Great ty for discovering and communicating the 18th mission!
Did you start and finish it at the same location like the other secret missions?

+rep (ehm you will get my rep when 24 hours have passed)

Hi,

yes, start and finished it right when I revived there.
When I read something about smuggling the Hideout was my first pick to visit. Those secret missions seem to tell you a bit about the history of our planet. If you are listening, that is ;)

Cheers,

Perry

Those secret missions seem to tell you a bit about the history of our planet. If you are listening, that is ;)

What do you mean? When I did the run to Twin Peaks and landed on the island, I pretty much completed two missions at once, and I didn't get any more info than that.

What do you mean? When I did the run to Twin Peaks and landed on the island, I pretty much completed two missions at once, and I didn't get any more info than that.

Except those. They have nothing to do with anything whatsoever. I dare the mission creators to prove me wrong here.

Oh, other than:

Here is an island.

Here is a lagoon. (WTF was it not "Blue Lagoon").

Clear the Area:

Psyche and...

Translocation, Telepathy, Concentration, or Electrokinesis

Concentration went from 401-514

Clear the Area:

Psyche and...

Translocation, Telepathy, Concentration, or Electrokinesis

Concentration went from 401-514

Gratz!
You got 0.5 ped of TT concentrations.
FYI the other three skill rewards each give 1 ped TT reward.

How can i do the "Investigate contents of a crate" mission? or it that a alternative mission to the "Tap into Genesis Star Communications" ?

Because i already did the "Tap into Genesis..." mission, is that why i can´t do the "Investigate contents...." now?

How can i do the "Investigate contents of a crate" mission? or it that a alternative mission to the "Tap into Genesis Star Communications" ?

Because i already did the "Tap into Genesis..." mission, is that why i can´t do the "Investigate contents...." now?

Correct. It is decided the moment you report to Mr Book or Mr Lyndon. Given the choice you made there, you get the one or the other, in other words the missions chain is branched there and impacts also future missions.

Thx for the info BlueEyes :)

Think unwittingly i did the right choice (atleast for me lol) got evade skills from the Tap into Genesis Star Communications.

Cya ltr, GL all.

Discreet Applicant's Mission Chain - what did I do wrong? I didn't get the option to do the mission to get evade. Hopefully someone can learn from this if someone can tell me what i did wrong? :(

@#$% I think I needed to report to the other guy maybe...@#$%@#%^

Last edited:
Discreet Applicant's Mission Chain - what did I do wrong? I didn't get the option to do the mission to get evade. Hopefully someone can learn from this if someone can tell me what i did wrong? :(

@#$% I think I needed to report to the other guy maybe...@#$%@#%^

You met the Genesis Star Officer instead going straight the mission line, that lost you the optin to get evade skill as reward, therefor you can do the investigate the crates mission, you wouldn´t get if you do what Mr. Lyndon wants you to do ;)

New missions...

Didn't update the 1st post for a while.

Well, honestly I think that providing this kind of information on a forum is not adequate anymore. It always requires the original poster to update the 1st post and often there are many threads about the same topic and the info you are looking for is cluttered all over those threads.

Fortunately we have wikis. There anyone can update the '1st post'. And on wikis there are much less restrictions regarding structure, design, ...

So I'll keep putting mission on the wikis and when it's done there I'll update the first post (will take a while...)

You can find the new missions there: Content Release 2010.5 Missions

Well, if you follow this mission: 13.Check the electronic fence (61413, 75065, at beach close to PA arrival TP, about 50 meters NE)
You get another one:
Jennigers Island
if you run around a little at that island, you get
The well of sirens

both missions have no reward, but a completed mission point :)

Sorry, that I didn´t take exact coords, but the island is so small, you can´t miss those missions.

Is "Kill X Cornudacauda" only Iron/Bronze mission in this VU?

Is "Kill X Cornudacauda" only Iron/Bronze mission in this VU?

Well, so far it seems to be the only new Iron, but not checked all cities and iron brokers, yet.

At least there are already 31 known new missions, with these 5 iron corny (asuming there is no bronze yet).

Right, this has annoyed me for the longest possible time, and obviously this can be done, but I cannot find a way of doing it.
When you end up taking a mission that "over-takes" a previous mission, in particular one that had way-points which you lost because the new mission took the blue-diamond marker thing on the quest list, how do you get that blue diamond back to the mission you were doing before? I have tried dragging and dropping with every key combination I can think of and have never been succesfull. I just bring this up now due to the mention of the electric fence mission - I died during this due to the fact that the radar didn't show where the mobs where, and now my blue diamond is trapped in the "Death" mission, which I cannot progress because I died before I found where the medical girl in PA was (And now I cannot go back to the original mission because of no map markers)
I KNOW this is going to be something totally obvious, because no-one has ever asked it (I've searched these forums for this question loads of times) but there comes a day when I have to bite my pride and just say: "Hit me with it."
So, how do you move the diamond?

Right click on the screen, chose: My Avatar, Quest/Mission log.

Pick the mission you want markers for (only the new missions have them, not the first bunch) and click "track" on the bottom of the window :D

Right click on the screen, chose: My Avatar, Quest/Mission log.

Pick the mission you want markers for (only the new missions have them, not the first bunch) and click "track" on the bottom of the window :D

The old missions will get it too, when it gets high enough on their todo list though. :laugh:

The old missions will get it too, when it gets high enough on their todo list though. :laugh:

:)
It makes the old missions that was very thrilling a little easy.
Those around the volcano, tap into genesis comunication, scan soil samples aso. was very hard to complete without that little help from tracking ;)

Well not bad if it is a little easyer for the newcomers, as the mobs around volcano are hard enough to make that missions a thrill to newbs ;)

Right, this has annoyed me for the longest possible time, and obviously this can be done, but I cannot find a way of doing it.

As Hog said, select the mission and then click on "track".

If you are having trouble with the Storage/TT/Repair terminal (Missions) you have to jump on top of them or run into them really fast :D

If you are having trouble with the Storage/TT/Repair terminal (Missions) you have to jump on top of them or run into them really fast :D

Just standing in front and doing some sidesteps to left and right helped, too.

Seems that it is only a lag issue, when you don´t get it imediately ;)

100 corns = +1 intelligence
500 corns = +1 pysche
1k corns = +1 agility

:)
It makes the old missions that was very thrilling a little easy.
Those around the volcano, tap into genesis comunication, scan soil samples aso. was very hard to complete without that little help from tracking ;)

Well not bad if it is a little easyer for the newcomers, as the mobs around volcano are hard enough to make that missions a thrill to newbs ;)

No, no, no ;) Those missions have the extra edge that you should not die either and the location is a secret even the bots don't know where the samples are. So those won't get the track option.

Thanks Skippie! 80 Agility here I come!

Hi,

Finding the path: Link

And supposedly Open the Gates...

Cheers,

Perry

Can anyone give me the exact coords of Mission Broker Megan Ward?? The Cornundacuda Challenge Broker??
I've been gone for 6 months and none of the info I found so far was correct.

Thanks a million.

~JB

Status
Back