Ahhh the... Decorative!? Egg

It's protected so you won't accidentally make an omelet out of it :)

Ahhh.... the egg... Come on MA, continue this storyline already! :laugh:

Austin

I think he skilled up in mellow and decided to make an omelet one night on sixth street with some bacon. I'm pretty sure I saw a street artist spray painting it, and the the cops on the horses cracked it, let's see what it brings and hope it's not mini JIAN's.

And thats it.

Jewelery master piece :)

Pure gold, one big diamond on top and some lighting effects.. Really ubeliavable work :) But of course it has been paid for it !!!

wait a sec, wasn't there an incubator around somewhere a while back for the egg? Didn't ND have said incubator at some point?

Who can can find the key to the cage and perhaps share it with Deathifier.
I relish at the possibility of this chance find:)

I might have ate it :(

ateit.jpg

Have a great easter everyone! :)

wait a sec, wasn't there an incubator around somewhere a while back for the egg? Didn't ND have said incubator at some point?

Yep, during April 1st 1-2 years ago I think? :silly2:

I remember that as well, funny you should mention it today though :laugh:

Last edited:
I bet it will turn out to NOT be an egg, but rather a hibernating PACMAN! :eek:

Was that incubator for this egg or the easter bunny egg
and
What does she look like this year :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne|FPC
I might have ate it :(

ateit.jpg

Have a great easter everyone! :)

Woah that's one large, hungry looking egg!

- Deathifier

I thought it looked more like the easter version of a Hogglo :p

hmm..

interesting that the atrox babies came in to play around the same time the new egg look did... maybe the two are related?!? Perhaps the egg is the DNA used to put those little suckers in to an LA?

interesting that the atrox babies came in to play around the same time the new egg look did... maybe the two are related?!? Perhaps the egg is the DNA used to put those little suckers in to an LA?

or something will be looted from hatchlings which is needed to hatch the egg? :silly2:

Would be good to see something happen top this damn thing.

I wonder if this would have happened if Tzest0s had not sold it.

Sorry to be skeptical, but I think Deathifier knows more than he is saying....

Hang on, is that an incubator?

Who cares about the looks?! Break the freakin' egg! Omelet for all!

You can save the eggshell and but it on the wall afterwards :)

Who cares about the looks?! Break the freakin' egg! Omelet for all!

You can save the eggshell and but it on the wall afterwards
This ain't no Denny's. Lets take the yolk and make some unique green atrox tempra paint, which will be needed by in game artists to create unique paintings that cannot be deleted like ads in signs can, and can't be painted over either...!

After all, IRL there's tempa paintings from the Renaissance that's still hanging around on walls in Europe.

Then later we can get unique eggs from other critters too and introduce a whole new art supply section to the auction!

;)

I know what The Egg does

See it's very simple. Clearly The Egg is a money magnet. The more we spend on it the more decorative it becomes, so to reach the next stage of Egg Maturity the egg would need to be sold at a higher amount than bought and even higher amount after that ...

So to see the next stage of evolution the egg would need to be sold on!

The only thing is for it to be hatched it needs to be down graded i.e. sold at a lower amount than bought :D

Clearly since it's not being sold at lower amounts it will never hatch. So I George Ace Skywalker humbly accept to do the dirty work i.e. to conclude the Egg saga I ask you Mr Deathifier to sell it to me for tt+0 peds. Thereby ensuring the egg would be hatched (the theory being the lower it is bought the more chance of it being hatched).

I know it will be a tragic loss for you but a big step for calypsokind and for lining my pockets ...kerrrching :twocents: (offcourse if you give an LA or two with the deal as a sweetner I'll be quite willing to split the egg loot with you 50/50 ;) )

A pussy magnet I'd say :p

I bet 1k EFDs that it'll have Atrox Hatchling DNA inside...

I bet 1k EFDs that it'll have Atrox Hatchling DNA inside...

Hmm...you bet 1k EFD without having even 100. :scratch2:
Bet you got your ass whooped by a bookie before:silly2:

Is it just me or is there like an electrical current running around it? :scratch2:
If so.. It wont be long and that thing will hatch! :yay:

Back