Vehicle Parts list and info

someone just found Basic Vehicle Servo BP

sorry wrong, was the crafted item :p

Last edited:
Nice. Will be more fair if everyone can craft his own vehicle.

Another Vehicle BP just dropped

Jock JB Bond is the first colonist to discover Basic Vehicle Supercharger Blueprint (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Entropia Universe time: 2010-05-27 23:32:01

Someone found

Basic Vehicle Supercharger Blueprint (L)

63 pecs

It is a Mechanical Component again

I'm guessing this weekend is going to be very interesting for the crafters

Oooh, superchargers, now we're talking. EU Drag Races, anyone?

Oh damn vehicles coming just when I withdrew :(

And I was saving to make a Rent A Car but I said bah hell MA will never introduce them on time I'll just use the cash for my honeymoon.

Oh damn vehicles coming just when I withdrew :(

And I was saving to make a Rent A Car but I said bah hell MA will never introduce them on time I'll just use the cash for my honeymoon.

Bah thats a waste of money, put your money into something that you can take out and make a gain.... honeymoons are more like investing when the stock market is about to crash.... its all great... and then 30yrs later you wonder what happened to the "french accent" passion!

Bah thats a waste of money, put your money into something that you can take out and make a gain.... honeymoons are more like investing when the stock market is about to crash.... its all great... and then 30yrs later you wonder what happened to the "french accent" passion!

:laugh: Well I also gotta fix the cars. :rolleyes:

Probably won't get the time till this evening to update first post with new info...like supercharger discovery.

In the meantime your by all means welcoem to post new info about it here :)

just saw this in game

lukasz guciu1978 jagieowicz is the first colonist to discover Basic Vehicle Battery Blueprint (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

and now this
Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary is the first colonist to discover Basic Vehicle Battery! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame. :D

Basic Vehicle Battery info

Basic Vehicle Battery

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Basic Vehicle Supercharger Blueprint ingredients
13x Basic Filters
6x Standard Compressor
4x Simple I Plastic Springs

PS. I have 32 clicks BP for it, I consider selling it if price would be nice, taking offers via PM ;)

Basic Vehicle Battery

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Aren't we on another planet way in the future with lazer guns and robot wars and brain chips....why are we still using old shitty lead batteries in our vehicles!

Aren't we on another planet way in the future with lazer guns and robot wars and brain chips....why are we still using old shitty lead batteries in our vehicles!

Exactly my thought, please FPC take some time to find a more futuristic battery

Exactly my thought, please FPC take some time to find a more futuristic battery

The underachiever award goes to MA/FPC. Congrats!

Seriously... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bs::censored::cussing::duh::duh::duh::hammer:

13x Basic Filters
6x Standard Compressor

PS. I have 32 clicks BP for it, I consider selling it if price would be nice, taking offers via PM ;)

hm..nice with some other compontents as ingredients instead of ores/enmatters, maybe the vehicle blueprints can increase the demand of those.

Tom vestfra Bola is the first colonist to discover Basic Vehicle Gearbox Blueprint (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Soc: Freelancer

(Perhaps start a research facility to make gas out of chickenberycled fat. Or somehow convert angst of loss into power.)

Dammit, where's my strikethrough :confused:

Tom vestfra Bola looted Basic Vehicle gearbox bp L today value of 24 pec

edit:
Ah Hetman beat me too it :)

13x Basic Filters
6x Standard Compressor

Wow, Basic Filters finally do something :eek:

Though somehow I can't see this making their value shoot up :D

I must agree ;). Well, better than nothing.

We can hope that the vehicle requires a stack of them as consumables, i guess. :)

Back