Need help in finding Louise Lollan Rosengren

Status
When did you switch from it being your fault to being MA's fault for not protecting you(and others ofc)?

Have you contacted the police in your area rl? if not, why not?
if they dont "care"(rl police) and it's no use to report stuff to them, when do people expect it to change if they dont get any data on this kind of stuff?

As I said earlier in this thread a lock item thing might be implemented but thats it, no "police" favoring some people and such aka corruption... theft and alike is up to the rl police to deal with no matter where the crime is committed(jurisdiction is also up to the justice system to decide when it come to IT crimes), not a company.

No read it better.

1. tommorrow the police have time for me (after some pushing)
2. it was a reply in hellraizer bout all the scam threads lately
3l I find is an opion of me. It is policy of ma not to do anythink. I find that an item should be locked pending the police report (maybe not stated that clear enough)
4. It is still my fault of the pressing twice but does that automatic means that you run away or would you give the item back ?
5. Theft is indeed for the police but certain companys can get police rights for some cases. This is the case with railway companys and transport companys(or atleast it can in NL)

No read it better.

1. tommorrow the police have time for me (after some pushing)
2. it was a reply in hellraizer bout all the scam threads lately
3l I find is an opion of me. It is policy of ma not to do anythink. I find that an item should be locked pending the police report (maybe not stated that clear enough)
4. It is still my fault of the pressing twice but does that automatic means that you run away or would you give the item back ?
5. Theft is indeed for the police but certain companys can get police rights for some cases. This is the case with railway companys and transport companys(or atleast it can in NL)
1. Ok missed the thing with police, good luck on that and that you get a police who know what internet is :)

2. this was yes, but I read a few of the latest posts you made and thats why I asked you the question i did.

3*. I think I got your lock item thing in another post before this one, but this is also very hard for them to get involved in.
And I dont know how your police work but I think here you can call in a crime report(check edit below) as soon as it happens just to get it on paper and then mail MA the details, this should be possible within an hour or two just to open up a case for MA to act upon.
Then contact the police if necessary with additional information.

4. good to see you still believe it's your fault, and no I would have given the item back right away. (loaned items of that value, maybe not rarity tho and always returned as promised/a mistake trade wouldn't change my mind about this either as it's not my item either way)

5. Here no company other then police can get that authority, normal security company's dont have much more power then you as a private citizen in reality just that not many people know that. (sure they are allowed pepper sprays and batons, which is illegal for normal people)

However there have been a severe switch in this thing due to the whole piracy thing but thats for another discussion, in another forum

EDIT:
3*. I just called the Swedish police and checked, and it worked as I thought so for all swedes who might be a victim of a similar case this is what you do:
A: Pick up the phone dial 11414 press 1 and explain the crime
B: Ask for the "diarie number"("case number" english?)
C: Mail this to MA asking them to assist in the investigation.

This took me 10min at most, and sure I know this is just the Swedish system and might not help in this case, but is Sweden the only country who have a service like this? (funny note tho, their system was down now so I "couldn't" make a case atm :D)

Last edited:
1. Ok missed the thing with police, good luck on that and that you get a police who know what internet is :)

2. this was yes, but I read a few of the latest posts you made and thats why I asked you the question i did.

3. I think I got your lock item thing in another post before this one, but this is also very hard for them to get involved in.
And I dont know how your police work but I think here you can call in a crime report(will check that tomorrow if I remember) as soon as it happens just to get it on paper and then mail MA the details, this should be possible within an hour or two(if it works as I think) just to open up a case for MA to act upon.
Then contact the police if necessary with additional information.

4. good to see you still believe it's your fault, and no I would have given the item back right away. (loaned items of that value, maybe not rarity tho and always returned as promised/a mistake trade wouldn't change my mind about this either as it's not my item either way)

5. Here no company other then police can get that authority, normal security company's dont have much more power then you as a private citizen in reality just that not many people know that. (sure they are allowed pepper sprays and batons, which is illegal for normal people)

However there have been a severe switch in this thing due to the whole piracy thing but thats for another discussion, in another forum

How the police works in The Netherlands?
They sit on there fat ass and tell you they can not report becaus
there was no crime lol.
Here they are a bunch off lazy ppl, and yes there are some good one's :laugh: but that are the oldtimers XD

Sorry for being off topic had to say this.

And Faye good luck tomorrow, you know how the police is here :D

Peace!

I just thought the name sounded a swedish so did some search and came up with 4 people in sweden with that name. Of course that does not mean that it would be any of these people. But anyways, this kind of crap makes me angry.

Ranpha, I would guess the person is swedish tho, as that is as swedish name and a swedish nick name.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for ya.

Derid, ninja in training

I'm sure there's been a ton of "It's your fault so stop complaining" posts...

I imagine these people actually never made a mistake and had a person they made a mistake to act right and remedy the situation...

I, along with the many people already expressing so, do hope the player does the right thing, but of course am skeptical as if they were this type of person they would've done it already.

It's really disheartening that a few people like this make the whole of EU seems bad and suspicious...
I hardly know anyone really well (and vice versa) here but have met FAR more honest and just generally all around good people in EU than "scammers/bad ethics", yet these get all the attention...
:(

But i still beleive in the long run your reputation will catch up with you...Short term, enjoy your newfound "wealth" from someone's mistake...In the long run it will catch up with you...

I don't know Faye but have seen around and seems like a good person and has a very good reputation (from what i have seen).
Wish Faye the best outcome, but I admit I am skeptical.

Tippin'

feel for u mate, I have made the same mistake (with something much less valluable) and never got it back.

But I have to agree as much as it sux it isn't MA's fault as some are suggesting.

A lock on items is a great idea and I don't think anyone would truly oppose it, but honestly the missing systems should be put back in place before they work on it. With the thousands and thousands of trades that hapen every week it is really quite rare that something liek this happens. Just that when it happens it feels like the end of the world. Shame how some people will behave over a few hundred $ (directed at Lollan not you ranpha)

Warpath

OK here is an example from a game that has something to do with letters used in ancient Germanic cultures and with supernatural powers used to manipulate the world (can't say its name here because of forum rules).

1. Item Lock that can be bought for ingame currency.
2. Item release that also costs some ingame credits and requires entering a secondary password used only when buying items in the item mall and when using this release to disengage the lock.

Not saying other games do not have such kind of protection but I am pretty sure overall EU is one if not the most secure. Simply because there is a gold card. You are totally protected from anyone but yourself.

Mind you that indeed it was my mistake not to check the two trade windows that I believe he was trying to see if I made the mistake.

We know ppl make the mistake and MindArk wont react to it. As ppl (even the good under us)make human errors these "scammer" get an item very quick without the worry that they ever get any lock/ban etc as they have done nothing wrong by EULA.

I even start to think the police wont do anything also and proably send me away.

I'm now going to bed .. talk too you later

Mind you that indeed it was my mistake not to check the two trade windows that I believe he was trying to see if I made the mistake.

We know ppl make the mistake and MindArk wont react to it. As ppl (even the good under us)make human errors these "scammer" get an item very quick without the worry that they ever get any lock/ban etc as they have done nothing wrong by EULA.

I even start to think the police wont do anything also and proably send me away.

I'm now going to bed .. talk too you later

Not sure you can call this guy a scammer, he is definetly a scum feeding, bottom crawling, douche baggy asshat, but he never really scammed you. He just took advantage of a terrible mistake

Not sure you can call this guy a scammer, he is definetly a scum feeding, bottom crawling, douche baggy asshat, but he never really scammed you. He just took advantage of a terrible mistake

That depends. It's quite possible (and even probable) that a scammer would employ a fapper with a very nice fap and ask to see it in the trade window in the hope that the fapper makes this kind of mistake. A good scammer would also do it in such a way as to encourage hasty moves.

10 ped isn't much to gamble to potentially get 5K peds.

That depends. It's quite possible (and even probable) that a scammer would employ a fapper with a very nice fap and ask to see it in the trade window in the hope that the fapper makes this kind of mistake. A good scammer would also do it in such a way as to encourage hasty moves.

10 ped isn't much to gamble to potentially get 5K peds.

I get your point coop and kind of agree with you, but to me that is comparable to calling a guy at a checkout line waiting for someone to drop $400 a scammer. He can say things to hurry people up and fluster them, but in the end he will just be an idiot with too much time that happens to be in the right place at the right time if it ever happens.

Sorry for the off topic stuff and it's not that I think this Lollan guy deserves anything better than having his balls slammed in a car door, but the word scammer gets used way too frequently on this forum. It has the effect of scaring new players off before they even get really involved. In reality these things can all be avoided (granted they could be avoided much more easily with some simple tools from MA) but they can be avoided by being careful.

I am curious of the outcome. I accidentally traded my FAPs the same way more than once actually but I was lucky that the person I was fapping wasn't such a low-life. I really hope you get it back.
GL Faye

to The White Dot +rep for helping

You know, if you're holding the FAP and someone scans you, they can see the TT value of your FAP. Just food for thought.

I get your point coop and kind of agree with you, but to me that is comparable to calling a guy at a checkout line waiting for someone to drop $400 a scammer. He can say things to hurry people up and fluster them, but in the end he will just be an idiot with too much time that happens to be in the right place at the right time if it ever happens.

Sorry for the off topic stuff and it's not that I think this Lollan guy deserves anything better than having his balls slammed in a car door, but the word scammer gets used way too frequently on this forum. It has the effect of scaring new players off before they even get really involved. In reality these things can all be avoided (granted they could be avoided much more easily with some simple tools from MA) but they can be avoided by being careful.

An experienced con artist targets the people that will pay out the most in their scam.

Sorry for the off topic stuff and it's not that I think this Lollan guy deserves anything better than having his balls slammed in a car door, but the word scammer gets used way too frequently on this forum. It has the effect of scaring new players off before they even get really involved.

As long as there is hard cash involved, there will be people who will take advantage of it, both honest people and dishonest people. And people who might appear mishonest by a mistake.

Beginners can't be warned enough about this.

It's better that a beginner is warned the "soft" way there are scammers and thives (=ie people who send keyloggers and clean avatars) around, before they learn it the "hard" way - that is, before they hand over their newly after first big deposit Gremlin armor set to an "armor upgrader". Or before they sell their sweat for 3 PEC instead of 3 PED. Or before they buy PEDs using Paypal and get themselves locked because seller was a scammer or CC thief.

And, in this case, never put anything in a trade window unless you actually are willing to lose it (sure putting it in trade window itself doesn't make you lose it, but lag happens, people get distracted and so on).

Then ofc the word "scammer" is often used the wrong way. Often it's used just as an invective against someone you don't like, for instance a sweat trader who pays 10% under market price, or it's used too imprecise to actually tell something - just shouting "xxx is a scammer!!" in local without telling why doesn't really help anyone. (But I guess most of us here is above that level.)

Again, this isn't a scam. It's a (common) mistake combined with, well, bad moral.

Last edited:
So from what I see, this thread's topic should be changed.

She doesn't need help finding this person but needs the backing of the community?

So from what I see, this thread's topic should be changed.

She doesn't need help finding this person but needs the backing of the community?

Still rather find the guy then start an official police report against him.
I am more the solution to solve it within the community then let outsiders decide and lock accounts etc.

About it being a scammer yes or no. The name is maybe misplaced in this case but i read the chatlogs but his remarks are quite odd for somebody that just got a fap and think woot.

I dunno if it is wise to discuss that here now as i like to. I first fill the report and then ask the police what is wise to do .

I am more the solution to solve it within the community then let outsiders decide and lock accounts etc.

About it being a scammer yes or no. The name is maybe misplaced in this case but i read the chatlogs but his remarks are quite odd for somebody that just got a fap and think woot.

I dunno if it is wise to discuss that here now as i like to. I first fill the report and then ask the police what is wise to do .

I hope the support team helps. All the best :). It must be hard to lose so much and deal with keeping confidence in the community with all these scamming cases.

I really wonder where in Sweden he lives.

I hope the support team helps. All the best :). It must be hard to lose so much and deal with keeping confidence in the community with all these scamming cases.

As i find that support team (regular) are a bit ......how do you say this in a nice way ... clueless. I e-mailed the head about the case with the question where to send the police report to as I have no faith in the regular support ppl,

And yes the community is very helpfull even so helpful i kinda blush a litte.

that sucks Faye! :(

I've accidentally traded my FAP-69-SGA (when I had it) to someone the same way! I always clear trade from then on and re-finalize it to be safe and sure!

I really hope MA works with and you get it back! ;)

& I'll be sure not to work any healing job for "Louise Lollan Rosengren"

If you havent filed a police report yet - and got all accounts locked.. Chances are that the person has already sold the item. When I were scammed I filed a police report the next day (Happend at about 23:00 local time - so couldent do it then).. And the scammer had already sold one item the next morning, when all accounts were locked....

Update:

The police report (dutch) has been filled and send to MindArk. As they are still hanging until the police will do something. MindArk isnt taking action them selfs anymore.

I also contacted swedish police to see if i can fill a report there also

In the mean time

Lollan came online and admitted to me that the fap was traded. He also knew it was an mistake and probaly did it because he has money problems. I urged him t return the fap to me. But he denied and wanted to wait a few days.

The soc leader is going to talk with him on their IRL run to get it back

White however was on a mssion to get my fap back for me. He was succesfull in a way. He paid 3.5k for the fap :eek:. He traded his UL H350 for it and some peds.

I got a bit mixed feeling one I am super glad I got the fap back but also sad white lost 3.5k for it to that lollan dude.I already paid 1k back to white and buddy I will defenitly pay you back one way or the other.

I urge the community to if you have some peds free or want to donated white for this awesome achievement. If you trade him give him some ped more. Maybe some day he helps your noob ass as he did mine.

and all give PLUS repped WHITE so that he gets A STAR this evening

As for Lollan. Because of you even trying to sell it, the report wont go away and I am still pressing forward with it.Also this wont clear your rep in the community at all. I urge everybody not to trade or buy from this avatar and stillremain him on your KoS list or other blacklist.

White's ped are awaiting him

Last edited:
Im happy to see you got your fap back and what a bloke White is for helping you out in that way.

maybe my EFD can help you pay him back and maybe others can do the same.

gl to both yourself and white.

and to the guy that kept the fap, sad effort mate your an embarrasment to the human race.

and MA you arent far behind him, spineless.

Update:

The police report (dutch) has been filled and send to MindArk. As they are still hanging until the police will do something. MindArk isnt taking action them selfs anymore.

I also contacted swedish police to see if i can fill a report there also

In the mean time

Lollan came online and admitted to me that the fap was traded. He also knew it was an mistake and probaly did it because he has money problems. I urged him t return the fap to me. But he denied and wanted to wait a few days.

The soc leader is going to talk with him on their IRL run to get it back

White however was on a mssion to get my fap back for me. He was succesfull in a way. He paid 3.5k for the fap :eek:. He traded his UL H350 for it and some peds.

I got a bit mixed feeling one I am super glad I got the fap back but also sad white lost 3.5k for it to that lollan dude.I already paid 1k back to white and buddy I will defenitly pay you back one way or the other.

I urge the community to if you have some peds free or want to donated white for this awesome achievement. If you trade him give him some ped more. Maybe some day he helps your noob ass as he did mine.

and all give PLUS repped WHITE so that he gets A STAR this evening

As for Lollan. Because of you even trying to sell it, the report wont go away and I am still pressing forward with it.Also this wont clear your rep in the community at all. I urge everybody not to trade or buy from this avatar and stillremain him on your KoS list or other blacklist.

As for now Please hire m as every single tip that i get on FAP jobs goes to White !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you got your fap back, and lots of +rep for White, but this solution to these issues always saddens me as in the end the scammer still wins.

I'm pleased for you that things have moved forward .

So Lollan could afford to hunt Spiders and pay a Fapper even though she has 'money problems'? And then a Fap fell into her hands, and she decided to first keep it, then extort 3.5k Peds for it? (How many Fappers has she hired hoping that one would get careless?)

I sincerely hope that
- MA subtract 3.5k Ped from her Ped card
- the Swedish police charge her with Theft and Blackmail.

The girl must be incredibly stupid to take those risks.

And if she had TT'd the FAP, that would have cost her 1k Ped to get it back.

Last edited:
- the Swedish police charge her with Theft and Blackmail.

The girl must be incredibly stupid to take those risks.

Well more embezzelment and black mail that is .... theft not really as the police told me

So glad you got your FAP back Faye, and massive +reps to White Dot for his part in resolving this matter.
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

White, unfortunately EF won't let me give you any more rep until I've spread the love a little, but rest assured I will send some love your way in-game later.

I so love this community sometimes.:shower:

This just seems sad to me, to reward the person that took your fap.

Im sure he thought he was doing the right thing, but ranpha did you ask him to buy it back?

Status
Back