PERMANENT Calypso Land Area Deeds PRICECHECK

I think this thread was just a way to try to get some cheap CLD's.

Some people sell for 990 or 995 because they need some quick ped, this doesnt mean they are worth less.

With an ROI above 20% so far, this is clearly a good investment.

Try this:

1-Buy a OLA for 200k.
2-Now spend the same 200K in CLD's
3-Sit back and tell me witch one is making money!

I can guarantee i will never sell mine under 1k.

Try this:

1-Buy a OLA for 200k.
2-Now spend the same 200K in CLD's
3-Sit back and tell me witch one is making money!

Apples&Oranges.

LA-investments isn't for "sitting back", CLDs suited for that. (for now, at least). But with CLDs you have no control at all, while LA can be with good mining resources (passive income, tho, can be "boosted" by events), also, - hunting playground, DNAs, events again, etc-etc.

LA-investments isn't for "sitting back"

You are correct.
My point behing, cld is the best way to profit hassle free!
It is actually the only way you can make peds whyle sitting back, even if you dont log in.

But with CLDs you have no control at all, while LA can be with good mining resources (passive income, tho, can be "boosted" by events), also, - hunting playground, DNAs, events again, etc-etc.

Every time you create a event, hunting playground, etc. You are generating income for MA as well, therefor increasing my CLD revenue.

Last edited:
qamori, if u do u think wrong.
also for 200k u buy a very nice land and surely wil pay you more than 728 ped per week
and also u doing some part on economy, agains clds that drained all ped from economy and u see items NOT seling fro amazing priceslike imp for 90k, mod for 150k MM for 90k also

And IMo will continue to go down til end of teh year when there wil be a few ks of deeds still to sell.

and updated

Average return still 26% annual, I would still invest if they gave 10% return. Below 10% I can make more investing in real estate rentals. So personal. Value of around 2,000 ped a deed still. I can only laugh at the impatient people in game.

Please, stop updating first post with false informations, really.
Let this thread die and revive it in 3-4 months.

I sold 2 of my CLD's last night at 1080 ped a piece at BuyOut, within minutes at AH. So in my point of view:

Calypso Land Area Deeds ARE WORTH

*1080.00+* (At least!)

EDIT: (And I only sold 2 because I needed fast cash for another deal, I still have some x-number CLD's left and intend to keep them)

Last edited:
This week i had in my possession 128 clds due to renting service colateral.

Was quite surprised with such income, and i was 1 of the anti-cld.

For sure its a good investment. I had LA before, income of cld VS LA and time spent/investment, with CLD much better atm.

Of course some ppl want that cld MU be as low as possible to buy some, and then you will see them saying that CLD is great...

My 2 pecs...

Garco

qamori, if u do u think wrong.
also for 200k u buy a very nice land and surely wil pay you more than 728 ped per week
and also u doing some part on economy, agains clds that drained all ped from economy and u see items NOT seling fro amazing priceslike imp for 90k, mod for 150k MM for 90k also

And IMo will continue to go down til end of teh year when there wil be a few ks of deeds still to sell.

and updated

Since you never had a LA and you cant sell any of your items, now i see your frustation.

70% of LA ingame dont pay 728 ped / week i can assure you. And those that pay 728 ped, u need to take out from that advertising and fertilizer cost, so maybe 15% of LA ingame pay more then CLD (at the moment, in future due to cld, less ppl will have gear/ped for hunting).

I do some investments IRL of this type, and atm with such low input there is nothing compared to cld.

If your idea is to bash CLD to buy some later, not the best way. Go to twin advertising that cld is shit, maybe some noob got afraid and sell fast for you.

Garco

By the way i own only 2 clds cause it was part of a deal since i never intented to buy, at least till now.

So you can see i have no reason to say CLD is good or bad, since i didnt care, but now that i see the 100+ cld income, for sure ill get some more.

Garco

Thanks forvery clear opinions:)

Second phase of thsi thread will iniciate next payout if all are sold.
Prepare to record payout:)

Pretty sure Ogi you had not thought it would be time for the second phase already :) but i guess we are there.

no one did:) but dosent matter. i was betting on the end of the year.

and seem that 35k was trhe right ammount sold.

Now each sunday lest see how it develops.

Are you the same guy valuing a full Knight TT+200?

Are you the same guy valuing a full Knight TT+200?

And 1k for a cld is a lot in his opinion... but think ill sell al my clds and buy all knight parts, maybe better investment

Funny that Ogi still values the deeds way under 900 ped.

I just had a look on the buying part of the forum. The first 3 pages have around 10 calls to buy CLD's. Ranging from asking for 2 to 50 pieces. Lowest bidder bids 995 peds but the rest all bid over 1k.

Imo that would value the deeds over 1k at least. If you want you can sell around 100 pieces for that amount in a blink of an eye.

So please Ogi, change your crazy unfunded value cuz it has been proven over time that your value doesnt make any sense.

Yes please Ogi I take all your CLD's at the price you say thank you very much

Voom

Market Value shows something around 1100 PED/deed

maybe u should take some time to read»?

Bought one with the cheapest Buyout @ Auction for 1196, beat that lol :p

Bought one with the cheapest Buyout price in Auction for 1196 PED. Beat that lol :p

So ogi, at what price you gonna start selling?

So ogi, at what price you gonna start selling?

Doubt he was smart enough to buy some during his "cld bashing"

Probably bought too later and now its time to push price up ofcourse...

i seel my 25k for 5k ped each:)

garco heres a kiss for you:)

Price check is week based...
Updated!

What do you mean?

{removed} they don't net enough worth to go over much more than 1k. Watch soon prices will drop well below the 1k mark as this is a greed and gluttony game. players will sell off just because they need ped to keep going. To many out their to make a real market on them only at 1k because MA set that and currently trading in that range because those who bought at 1k don't want to sell much below it.

GL to you all, I waited to buy the scraps from the looser at discount ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
land deeds are worth the price tha ta buyer and seller can come to an agreement on.

Peraonlly they are worth about 239.52 to me. (monthly average return x 12 months).

Back