Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Great effort by all of Team USA in each round.

A true team effort by all involved! :yay:

Thanks Stryker for all your hard work getting us organized and being the best team leader we could possibly need!

We did it! :woot:

Sweden and Romania gave us a very tough fight in the finals, but we kept our heads down and pulled it out!

The support team was especially great this time around, bring ammo refills and helping us unload extra loot weight. Nice job guys!!

:cheer:

:cool:

Yes, I forgot to mention the fantastic job played by support throughout. I know the decay from those mobs you were fapping off until we could get to them wasn't cheap - You each did your part!

Just a paste from the WoF WarSheet:)

........So Here's that winning Team....

USA: FULL

1. Kitten KittyLee Hermes
2. Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
3. James Jimmy Stryker
4. Cunning Linguist
5. Jenna Star Mercury
6. Quing Jao Rei Fei-Tzu
7. Flerin Neomaven Flerinsson
8. Ogulak Da Basher
9. David Manic Goliath
10. Jay Beene Lee
11. Darth Skippie Boobie
12. Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs

Well done, amazing job, we await MA and the date of the Ceremony.

Hurrikane

A final thanks go out to the people who gave up their spots so this current team could form; I know it was hard, but your efforts will not be forgotten by any of us any time soon. You have allowed us the ability to say that the United States of America is the strongest Country in Entropia!

awesome job guys! well done, congratz!

Gratz, Team USA! I was watching those Hog globals fly through my chat window and knew that you guys would do it! :yay:

What a great event, pitting warant against warant and cK against cK etc. Well thought out and oh, Big Grats to Team America!

yeah, maybe it pissed off some of you society mates so much you could just come be fat rats. ;p

awesome job, guys and thanks for letting some of us noobs stick around, we really enjoyed playing the support role and hopefully earned our weight.

can't wait for next year, and big thanks for hurricane for months of hard work on the best time i've had in game hands down.

Team USA MVP

Awesome job guys! I can't thanks Beene, Da, and Vaps enough for their help in support today. A few times there I was deathly low on ammo or getting super heavy and Beene came to the rescue even with his new born baby in his arms irl!!! Da and Vaps did great job of support fapping for Rei as well as their scouting.

Zippo - Weeeeeee zippy! Slap yer ass and call ya sally baby, we're champs!
Kitty - prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :) didn't get to fight by your side, but would anytime!
Stryker - Well done on the organization man a true all star leader.
Neomaven - You do too much fricking damage rofl.
Rei - So much for last night's test run, lol we got out there today and just ran off in separate directions haaha good shit man.
Cunning - The round we were together you far exceeded my expectations. An uber performance.
Da - Boston Marathon beats the Bolder Boulder anyday.
Vaps - Maybe you can pawn Da's coat for your new hip. :)
Skippie - Aimp ff8k wants to be back in my hands. Gimme!
Manic - The quietest guy in EU and one hell of a champ.
ND - Hehe a shiney new coat to go with that POE bud.

I'd hereby like to start nominations for team MVP by voting for Mr. Beene!

Last edited:
Awesome job everybody. From the first battle of round 1 all the way to the finals, we couldn't have done it without every single person on this team.

Luck Box

Dug deep into the luck box - hopefully some left for CL! :)

Dug deep into the luck box - hopefully some left for CL! :)

CL is cancelled this week isn't it?

See, you are lucky again! Luckbox drained? Oh don't worry, CL is postponed till after new VU. :hammer:

LUCKBOX!

:yay: BIG Gratz USA :yay:

Star: "I wish there were no champion's league for a few weeks so that my luck box could fill up a bit first."

Genie of the Luckbox: "Ofc master, wish granted as always!"

Star: "muahahaha" :)

Congratulations USA! Next year we will kick your ass :D j/k
This whole event was great fun and you guys deserved to be #1.
Dont ya'll get too drunk! :laugh:

gj guys i was away this weekend way to makes us proud.

Awesome job USA!

Gratts

Whas very very fun and a realy challange
We whas hot and taggd to max ,but that dident help. Team USA
Won this year And whas realy worthy winners, and had a very strong team.

Big gratts and GG Boys and girls :)

:ninja: See you out there next year :)

10/4 over and out Skalman

Congratulations! It was very even but you guys know what had to be done. I hope to see you next year again. You can only hope that I'm not on the real team then. :).

Gratz!

Gratz on winning. It was certainly a mad amount of globals with places 2 and 3 close behind.
:yay:

Wow what to say! We have all been thru alot together! Was freakin awesome competition! :D Congratz to all my team members that did such an awesome job and all the guys that gave up their spots on the roster! I would like to get a team photo of all of us together here soon so that we can post it on our thread :) Sweden and Romania i commend you as being truly excellent competition, we shall see everyone next year!! To the main team in this last round amazing job!!!

by SENTENTZ

CONGRATZ for your uberteam!!!

You people have hearts and skills and gear.....I thing never other country will beat USA.....not in this game...

RESPECT mostly FOR YOUR HEARTS!!!

Gratz Team America...well done..:)

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

POSTPONED INDEFINTELY: APOLOGIES

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Attention Team USA Members!

The Jackets are in :yay:

We are shooting for a handout ceremony at 19:00 on this coming Friday at Chugs hideout, I will try to contact as many of you individually as I can, but if you come across this thread please tell your fellow teammates if you run in to them.

If you cannot make this time, you may get your jacket from Hurrikane at a later date. If this time is absolutely horrible for the majority of our team members, we will try to adjust accordingly.

If this time is absolutely horrible for the majority of our team members, we will try to adjust accordingly.

is no diff from the wierd hunt times we had to agree to to win the jackets. seems appropriate to pick them up in the middle of the usa work day. ;)

thanks for the info, jimmy. great job with this entire process of running this. you certainly made america and all of us proud. sad we could not receive the jackets on july 4th, but friday will just have to do.

Bump for the upcoming ceremony

Back