Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Lets go with:

Da
Beene
Stryker
Jenna

If Neverdie becomes available he will replace one of the hunters listed above, and the remaining team members are encouraged to aid in support roles if possible

I can make that time slot if you need me.. If not i can help with some other duties ;D

what she said...

and the remaining team members are encouraged to aid in support roles if possible

i will be glad to captain the organizational effort, yet again. last week we received some independent help from friends in and out of the u.s. of a. i think cunning and zenct both hunted berys at a great profit.

please pm me or post to the thread if you can make any appearance whatsoever, for any type of support.

this is not limited to but totally acceptable to have former, current and non-affiliated folks helping out. you guys ask around your fl, find us some patriotic ammo runners, iron holders, bery slayers. if it's an idea you can have to help us win, against our most worthy opponent to date, i'd like to see a massive support effort. let's call in the troops.

thanks, guys, and gl to the main hunt team. any support requests by the hunt team, please bring to my attention and it will be provided.

Just a heads up for the next Stage (Not this weekends hunt, but the following 3):

Stage 4 Moblist:

Feffoid: (Outcast-Hunter): 3 points

Feffoid: (Warlord and Above): 5 points

Ambulimax: (Young-Old): 4 points

Ambulimax: (Provider and Above): 6 points

Aetherex: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Chomper: (Any Maturity): 8 points

PLEASE do not confuse this Moblist with the Stage 3 one: it is the Stage 3 list you use next weekend.

Stage 4 Start/Finish point:
Jor Bridge: 1600/13333

Just a heads up for the next Stage (Not this weekends hunt, but the following 3):

...not the following three... Stage 4 is one hunt per team, a knockout of the best two in each group from Stage 3, all taking place on Sunday 6th of May.

...not the following three... Stage 4 is one hunt per team, a knockout of the best two in each group from Stage 3, all taking place on Sunday 6th of May.

Even better, thanks for the heads up.

But for now, lets focus on Friday night

anY particular place the support team will be meeting up?

Beene cant make it due to the newborn, which is more than understandable :)

Team is looking to be:

Stryker
Jenna
Da
Manic

Plus the support crews

Remember guys, its tonight, 1:00 MA time. Try to be at the outpost NE of Ithica by 0:30

support will meet at palms. we'll need one to follow and assist da (that will be me) and one to follow and assist manic.

we could use maybe one more to hold iron and run to get ammo. everybody remember to bring a refiner.

also, others are welcome, to hunt berys and join us on a chat team and try to spam chat with support globals.

go us of a.

support meet up is at palm's corner at 8:30 pm eastern or 00:30 game time.

Last edited:
HOly crap nice job on this last round guys against australia!!! Scored a huge amount of globals (Stryker, Manic, Da, and Jenna!)! Nicely done support team as well! Shall be a good next round i am sure... Good teamwork guys!

I must also add, Australia also did an awesome job, was a great competition. We got beaten by them last time, looks like we were able to squeeze one out this time. Thx to Hurrikane!

:bull:

GRTZ AMERICA

Thanks for a great competition.
Wishing you guys all the best for the next stage(s)

PS And thanks Star...... :tiphat: :tiphat:

I apologise for my bargain basement Compaq PC, shitty Virgin connection and any other factor I may have overlooked.... First hunt Ive crashed out of altogether. Will take the scores from screenshots, thanks for carrying on:)

Hurrikane.

Scores checked: USA 148 and Australia 57. Well done both teams and thanks again.

Last edited:
Congratulations USA: as the results come in, we see two Groups already decided for Stage 4: Yours and the next Group up.

So, for Stage 4, you will meet Germany at Jor Bridge for a single hunt on the Stage 4 Moblist. This will be on Sunday May 6th.

Please resolve any team issues by Thursday May 3rd Midnight and PM Clam J Boy Jamphrie with any new team list; AFTER THIS POINT MEMBERS CAN ONLY BE ADDED! NOT dropped! (J Boy can be found at the start of the Eudoria Thread:))

Back on May 13th to see who got through Stage 4 and set up the Final on the 19th, see you all there:)

Hurrikane

Hi folks!

I prefere Sunday 16:00 MA. Please confirm it or send me a pm or post at our thread if you want to hunt at 12:00. Sunday 00:00 is unacceptable for our team.

You guys made a great show so far. Too sad it will end next weekend :laugh:

Looking forward to one of the biggest events of WoF. I'm not cool enough to wish you good luck but let's have a fair competition!

Greetings Jamira

Availability

I am available all weekend. Let me know when and where if you need me :) .

imma post before stryker asks availability :p

Sunday 16:00 MA <3 this time Available
Sunday 12:00 MA Available

as always i am available and will head up support whether i am called to hunt or not.

this round has ambus, and well, i killed them for like 10 months.

i got a nice new gun today and it's got ambu written all over it.

let me know, stryker. as i said in game, you da boss. just let me know what you want to see from me this weekend and this entire round.

thanks.

:smirk:

Our Next Match:

Sunday May 6th, 12:00 MA time

Team I would like to use:

Stryker
Neomaven
Jenna
Rei

I'd appreciate if the others, in addition to the ones listed above, could post their availability for this date, thanks in advance.

not really sure what im doing that day but if u would like me to be there just let me know and i will show up :)

I'm ready for cheerleading duties at whatever time lol.

just a little nudge

Good Morrow WoFers!

Just a little reminder to get your agreed time slots and team listings PM’d to me by midnight Thursday.

Good Luck all, May the WoF be with you!

I am ready to support the team in whatever manner they need. I wish all those that are gonna be on the main team massive good luck and i will try my best to help you guys out with whatever issues you need to have dealt with.

Team for Sunday:

Stryker
Neo
Jenna
Rei

Manic should be present in case someone sleeps in, Zippo and any others are encouraged to do the same :)

wat time is i gonna be at stryker?, i need to make sure i dont have anything goin on so i can support

12 MA time, 8 AM east coast

Stage 4 Start/Finish point:
Jor Bridge: 1600/13333

Last edited:
Unfortunatly for this weekend I am not gonna be able to make it. I just bought my first house and moved in over the last week. No dsl connection is up and I really dont even wanna try to play with a dial up. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have my dsl set up over here.

Good luck to you all, kick ass and take names :handgun:

Great work, guys!:yay:

DAMN you make me proud to be an American! :D

Big GRATZ to Team USA! We had some of the most impressive matches together :)
There was always not enough space at the sheet of paper ... :)

Now lets see if you can manage the finals as well ;)

Jamira

Nice work once again guys and sorry I couldn't make it. I'm gonna make another effort to be available this weekend for team or support.

Last edited:
Back