Recent content by Amenophis

1. Amenophis

Planetary Loots and Balancing

I think it's been quite a while since the balance left the priority sheets of MA. It's more like punch the system with a feature and let it balance to a point, then come in and see what's left to adjust ( generally over 3 months system update cooldown ).
  2. Amenophis

Question: Which is your monthly average net income for your LA ?

Maybe a question to be raised at least on yearly basis . PS: please use the present market value of your LA or an estimate if your property has been purchased for more than 2 years.
  3. Amenophis

combustive strike chip VI

Most powerful one time low range gratz !
  4. Amenophis

Question: How much more are uber Tier Increase Rates worth?

It's actually like : - L weapons - reaching tier x while loosing x*10% tops of their initial tt; - L anything else - reaching tier x while loosing x*5% tops of their initial tt; - L pk - it's actually payed for shots left while having reached a significant tier ( I'd go for a reference tier...
  5. Amenophis

And the new owner of Planet Calypso is...

:) ... This is seemingly going far slower than MA/MA's content department would've anticipated. To be honest, if it weren't a RL economical crysis they would've still gotten it slow. This is more likely the way MA understands to spread his offspring without giving up full control. FPC is a...
  6. Amenophis

Why all this whining

... flagged use Google thread.
  7. Amenophis

An ideea on how to boost the overall activity

Yeah ... a replicator of "availability". What this is doing, is spreading the lootpool over even more land, the ped vacuum cleaner got a few extra watts power now. But what about the motivation ? I believe that's the most important factor in making the wheels spin faster. It's been all about...
  8. Amenophis

Some considerations you might take into account : 1) The tt returns can't and won't be higher as long as the tt input will not increase. 2) The UL items are not going to be put back in the loot as they have a tendency of draining the lootpool once maxed. 3) It's been a while since the standard...
  9. Amenophis

next island hof and few more uber from last year

Good thing it is not all about killing young formidons and frescoqudas ... occasionally. It was about time they gave you back something. Gz M !
  10. Amenophis

What if MA introduced a new item series ? The replicator. An L item with weapon, tools and attachments flavors with a decent maximum tt to be looted from animals, crafting and mining, that would allow duplication of any item in its category according to its tt and the tt of the duplicated item ...
  11. Amenophis

PC on Tiger and Jaguar

:) ... I doubt I could pass on a yard sale of your making. The price is very low nowadays. Remember that tiger is more expensive mainly cause of its rarity. The weight feature counts more for me than a few protection points.
  12. Amenophis

HoF: UL gun from a harbinger iota

Gz Loki ! A nice thing to have when you hunt mobs under your defensive standing. He's not a noob, and he certainly doesn't deserve this kind of remarks, be it out of your own or others bitterness and anguish. PS: Merry Tiering ;)
  13. Amenophis

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Eye of Lootius ( EoL ) Garden of Eve The Bulb Triton
  14. Amenophis

Are we being robbed by MA/FPC? Or is it just me?

The return rate has been constantly going lower since vu 10. It is presumably paying for the development costs so far, since the system withheld a decent rate before this phase on account of maintenance costs only. It's time to stop paying for new designs and start thinking of what the hell is...
  15. Amenophis

Uber: 21006 PED Trooper 09 incl Dragon Breath UL

Gz ! Maybe it's time to see some more ULs ... this time on the right maturities ...
Back