Brooklyn

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• hey hun
    how are ya lool get your ass into game sometime soon we need to catch up :p :p :p :p :p
    No thanks necessary. Just doing my part to rid the world of pointless retarded trolls.

Blackjack :cowboy:
    You're welcome for the rep. but there was no need to thank me. I figure its the right thing to do to give people what they deserve.
    You have 10 globals total Brookyln. More and more i am thinking you came to the forum to be a troll.
    'tis a shame

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

that you have been sanctioned

:eek: :eek: :eek:

for your excessive use of

:yay: :yay: :yay:

smilies

:trout: :trout: :trout:

btw, this post is tongue in cheek...Jussssst in case you thought otherwise
    Brooklynn, can you please write me a book of your wisdom? I think it will really help me to improve my self inside EU. Already the information you have given on swimming in the virtual waters of Calypso has sure helped! I now don't mind so much when i get !!!!! on 2000 ped hunts. Just thinking about that warm water is enough for me.
    Well, that being the case, thank you for your kind words. And I am sure the community appreciates it (referring to your +rep) :silly2:
    If you keep using center tag and bold wierd stuff, you will end up getting lot of -rep and be in ignore list of lots of people... Is anoying to follow what you type when you do it that way.
    You need not thank me everytime I - rep you or I +rep you. :wise:
    I don't think they allow for so many messages ;)

It is cute how innocent you try to look -
    "oh woe is me she -repped me" :cry:
    Jeez .. it's funny how you forget to mention the +reps I sent trying to be nice ... selective remembering.
    But you're not foolin' anyone - so continue on so we can laugh in your general direction.
    Have fun under your lonely rock! :D
    To quell whatever unfortunate curiosity, yes. She did receive a rep from me telling her to take it to PMs. The sort of public display of disrespect BOTH of you are showing is uncalled for. THAT was why I gave you the rep, btw. I can deal with name calling. Just do it in private and try to not be quite so petty. Take your reps like a woman.
    :laugh: You know where the esc key is.
    For now .. stay off my profile, tyvm. :)

I reserve it for my friends, family, nice strangers and non bitter bitchass noobs.
    =) Nothing personal - had just read 1 too many of your 'old timers are whiny' posts for the day. That one was directed at a good friend - so you got a red dot.
    Like I said - it's not personal - it's just a forum and reps are a way for me to state disagreement with your remarks in private. Unlike posting on your public profile. :rolleyes:
    Best of luck in life and EU :)
    hey thnx for the comments ^^
    Sry i didn't had much time to log in EU or check EF these days... i've been kinda busy irl.
    I'm glad u liked the exhibition :D
    U are beautiful :) (tho u look a bit sad but maybe that's just me imagining things)
    Thnx ^^ i'm glad u did.. i'm speechless
    I'll be w8ing for some other pics if u want to post them ofc :)

Have a nice day
    Wow.. u got some nice stuff in there.. i posted some comments on the pics i found more then interesting... for the first album.. for the other 2.. i liked to many to start posting comments ;)) and the blue series is very interesting and i admire the fact that u can make a series of it.
    I'm glad u posted them, makes me wanna paint.. also i wish i've got your courage.. in composition.. cause for me it's kinda hard to get to these results that i got..
    :) Keep up the good work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back