Recent content by bsilver

1. bsilver

Info: EU PVP Beginners Guide

Nice one! +rep
  2. bsilver

Post your dumb(or not) Noobs question here

What's the meaning of Perception skill gains ? Big loot (mining or hunting)? Fruit, stone or dung? Item on a certain mob ? Spaceship or Hansidian/Angel scales? PKer nearby in pvp3/4 (you can read it as 3/4 or as 3 OR 4) ? Why would you make a thread to post all n00bish (like me) questions ...
  3. bsilver

Question: does MF chip miss more if you precharge it ?

Ok, here's the thing: I've noticed that when I go hunting and I use a Nerve Blast chip for the starting shot (nice for Psycho gains, awfull eco, but heh, on bigger mobs it doesn't affect that much) I tend to miss 99% of the time if I precharge it w/o having the mob selected. My hit accuracy is...
  4. bsilver

Question: Should I Follow This Beginners Guide ?

Try googleing "Entropia guide Alice in Wonderland". ;o)
  5. bsilver

Unusual kind of event: discussion groups

Hi there y'all! Since I have quite a lot of people in my FL with whom I chat about anything except EU, I was thinking about trying to make a kin of event: disussion groups (like the title says). It would be nice if many people from the same area of interest gathered to chat about RL and In-Game...
  6. bsilver

Sweating attempts

Eomon ? Just wondering ... anyone managed to count eomon sweat gathering attempts while they were among us ?
  7. bsilver

Graduation's skill mandatory ?

After you raise one of your graduation skills (any one) above 20 points you can't be mentored. If you haven't found a mentor before that, no one can be your mentor. In this case you should look for a society. Most of the societies are free to enter (though not all are good ones) and members of a...
Back