Congadawg

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• lol - you don't have to be sorry. You just have to gimme a week to get over the fuck-up and I'll probably laugh .. just not so soon. :ahh:
    Ok - kids are off to school, so I'm going back to sleepytimeland!
    LOL ... I remembered about it, just forgot to do it, once I mentioned it! :ahh:
    I had to make pancakes before school and got distracted, LoL. :laugh:

It's there now .. in like 8 seconds it will be, anyway ! :dance:
    hey - you hvae to be a 'senior' member to do that.
    if you click on the senior member tag, it'll tell you how to become one.
    ok - enough eu for toinght :D
    gnight !
    I'm not bitter - I'm busy and indifferent to EU - lol there's a difference.
    I know I can log on to say hi .. and I do it at least once a week. :D
    Like I said before, it's Gary's late night - so I'll try to log on, tonight ... maybe !
    Hey ! :D
    I've been here and there .. just more here than there. By here, I mean anywhere but EU and EF, though! :laugh:
    Work's been busy and school's back in - so it's been crazy chaotic - but all is good !
    I have hardly any time for EU and anytime I have an extra 10 or 20 minutes, I'd rather do something irl than in pixel world. You know what I'm sayin ;)
    I am off work now and Gary works tonight, so I'll try to log on at some point or another today ... maybe. :D
    If not .. I probably just decided against it. :D
    Hey - I had to log off, out of frustration + it being the girls' bedtime & it was Loki's late night @ work.
    I came back later, I think an hour or so.
    The frustration came from getting 'pm bugs' 2 times and having to ctrl alt del to end. My finder is always hotkeyed to delete .. so it ended up tripled bombing both times on the OA 105. :duh: :censored:
    Damn bugs.
    Anyway, it ended up being really fun. Ironically, the best part was that the first half of the bombs weren't nice to me - so when the 2nd half were, it was a nice surprise. :tongue2:
    I didn't get any claims for the first 40 bombs, which you were there for. (but I blame 5 or 6 directly on bugs)
    I went to the 2nd dome and got a global within the first couple bombs - then a couple minutes later, got 2 consecutive drops globals and then a final and 4th global a few minutes after that.
    So, within 30 minutes I got to spam a little. :D
    Sorry you missed my explanation in soc chat, I had to leave quickly. :ahh:
    I love ya'll for doing that - it really was a blast.
    It was like pulling the $5 slots. :laugh:
    You guys are enablers .. for me to mine. :eek::eyecrazy:
    I hope I see you soon in game - :hug:
    -Danielle-
    lol - I found yahoo - but you're not in game or there ! :laugh:
    I'm tired anyway - only stayed on for about 25 minutes.
    we were goofin' around outdoors all evening, I'm tired & have to be up at 6 ... so I'm gonna do it tomorrow, I think :D
    Long story short .. you didn't miss much.
    sorry we didn't catch each other ! ttys ! :D
    lol @ my avatar - she's bouncing all over your page ! :eyecrazy:
    I don't remember my yahoo .. I wonder if I can add that to msn messenger ? :scratch:
    LOL - VIDEOS MY ASS !! :laugh:
    AWWWWW ! TY Jeremy! :ahh:
    I think you've done it every year now - i lubs u !
    ty for making EU better, just by being there ! :hug:
    hey man thanks for the post um could you give me the link to the demo if you dont mind and can you use it permanently or do you half to upgrade because to be honest i dont know how thatd work appreciate the help;)
    :laugh:
    I've always been punk rock, baby!
    How's life ?
    I've been working and kids are back in school - so I missed the 'end' of Calypso! :duh:
    Hope all is fabulous in Conga-Land! :yay: :hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back