jod

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• well i got Addz profile looking all pretty now my good work is done hahaha well i hope coz i didnt make him pay for it :p
    Thanks, for the rep I am trying :). btw, I hope I don't have any typos, I can't see a damn thing I type :)
    i will leave you be looks like someone needs my help doing something a 5 yr old could do lol (someone never used myspace) lol (addz)
    yes i'm bored as but don't wanna log on to game coz i have no peds lol
    hmm thought i had something to say but nope

anyways have fun doing what ever you are doing lol oh yeh i know what you are doing trying to get aly i herd she likes crazy maybe time you tryed something crazy ;)

bye bye
    yes unfair ;)....

umm hmm how did he shoot you with your own gun? did he run up to you grab it out of your hands when you were not looking and shoot you?

lol..........
    Have I told you lately that you're awesome?! Thank you for the great response :) Trouble written all over you.. but gotta luv ya :) See you in there
    yo mate nice pick up lool so does this mean i am famous looool or just i pissed someone off enouhg they rememberd my name lool tho i did need a laugh today and that did it cheers mate
    Yes, it has been a very nice 24 hours! :yay:
    I was still in shock from the 9.8k Troxie, when the Dino's started playing the trumpets :woohoo:
    Definately feeling the love today

Thank You for the message :)
    Hey :)
    You can remove the "Bahh! Excuse the title typo its supposed to be focus." from your thread, I changed the typo =)
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Jod
    Merry Christmas and I look forward to a new year full of success and continued friendship in 2009. Thanks for all your support during the year and I am proud to have you on my friends list.
    Bags
    I wasn't searching for them a Vet has sent me the link, they had a presentation at the university... Insane
    lol...Thx for that inspiring rep mate! :thumbup: Think I have to train even harder now though! ^^

Regards!

//jim

P.s. Real nice profile u´ve got goin on here! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back