Recent content by zero wolve kool

1. zero wolve kool

Hey Hey =) thanks for the xmas & new year wishes, sorry for no reply havent been online since...

Hey Hey =) thanks for the xmas & new year wishes, sorry for no reply havent been online since begginging december =( But a merry Chrissy and new year to you =) Hopefully see you all very soon as soon as optus decides to connect my internet ...
  2. zero wolve kool

Sweating Competition

Ok I apologize to all who are looking forward to this event, but the rules have changed it does make the competition a little different but the concept is still the same. Please check out the first post of this thread for the changes, or EntropiaTube.com Event Section.
  3. zero wolve kool

Sweating Competition

lol... show me.. :)
  4. zero wolve kool

Sweating Competition

Excellent suggestion, I knew most ppl would hit top pull easily, and yes it is run by timeframe the first to pull the max amount wins the round, also I luv CozMoDan suggestion and will be editing the rules soon. If there is no objection from CozMoDan :) Will keep this thread and the event page...
  5. zero wolve kool

Sweating Competition

Objective Its all about what the mob drops, the idea of the event is to sweat a mob and if you think you have the biggest sweat pulls, take a screenshot and if your screenshot has the biggest pulls you win the round. Each round is worth 50PED and Competition will last for 7 days. Rules...
  6. zero wolve kool

You know you are addicted to PE when:

OMG this happened to me... I had to catch a cab to work today cause i slept in... 38 bucks the first thing that came to mind when the taxi driver told me the price was 380PED I was dirty that could have been a good run... I ashamed....
  7. zero wolve kool

Strangest Global/Hof

Love the drama, nice one and grats
  8. zero wolve kool

NextGen Stalkers, bums?

lol good example Are you high on something?..... Or .... dont matter..
  9. zero wolve kool

Why solid Trees?

trees work now? :scratch2: damm that means that i have to watch where im going now.....
  10. zero wolve kool

Pet Pyramid Challenge

lol.... :clap:
  11. zero wolve kool

hungry hungry hippos... :)

hungry hungry hippos... :)
  12. zero wolve kool

What is your PE monthly budget?

lol thats how I think about it.... But my monthly budget is around $300 per month.... Depends on a lot of factors but its around that much.
  13. zero wolve kool

Can PE recover from resellers?

I think from the word go PE/EU has been a rich mans game. Without a capped deposit structure, it will always be a rich mans domain. To relate the above think of it like this.... Why do sporting leagues like soccer/rugby/basketball have salary caps? To avoid one team who happens to have a hell...
  14. zero wolve kool

Show your highest skills

Ahhh my bad :ahh: will fix it tonight when i get home...
  15. zero wolve kool

beacon questions

In answer to your question, sorry dont know... But Id thought i say grats on your finds :yay:
Back