You know you are addicted to PE when:

... you think that wearing anything Orange should be illegal
... you buy a new coat for winter and wish it looked more like a Brigadier Coat
... you call Watermelons by their 'real name': Papplon

Last edited:
Your laptop sucks and you still try to play Entropia.

• When you get t-shirts made for you soc so you'll be instantly recognisable for the upcoming expo
  • When picking someone up from the airport and they recognise you because of the shirt! :rofl: JKB + CB FTW!!

You necro 5 month old dead threads cause your bored and are surfing the forums for a fix:rolleyes:

You check the new posts for threads that people have "necroed" and guess they must be bored when they're actually bloody excited about an expo coming to Perth!

We really did make our own shirts :wtg: We'll get photos up here eventually.

When you buy something at a store and feel bad for spending that many ped?

OMG this happened to me... I had to catch a cab to work today cause i slept in... 38 bucks the first thing that came to mind when the taxi driver told me the price was 380PED I was dirty that could have been a good run...

I ashamed....

you refuse to change your clothes because:

1) it will cost too much in cotton decay

2) it will create too much lag for your RL server to handle

here goes

I'm hoffing in my dreams big enought to pay my electricity bill irl :D

I "count slowly to 15" evertytime i have to wait for something - like i do when i wait for dropping next probe. - That one is really bad - i count at stop light - i count when i poor water in my kettle - i count when i load my inbox, i bet i would count to 15 while having sex if i was.. :D

..or you get an extra bag of fries with your McDonalds and think of it as a Global :laugh:

But it is. :laugh:

---------

I'm not adicted either, just gotta buy new pack of caffeine tablets o_O so i can play longer. :scratch2:

... you think that wearing anything Orange should be illegal
... you buy a new coat for winter and wish it looked more like a Brigadier Coat
... you call Watermelons by their 'real name': Papplon

That should be
... you call Watermelons by their 'real name': Bombardo :laugh:

When the way the neighbor painted his house reminds you of something out of Minopolis.

When you earn your way to carpal tunnel syndrome crafting Standard Dampers.

-Wake up too early in the morning and start play without having a shover.
(If u have an shover before u start, consider yourself semiaddicted)

-Play too long to the night and than next day you totally done.
(beginnig addiction)

-You still think bout EU even if you are in good company of friends/fam etc.
(very addictted)

-You write whining threads like 50k USD lost in 2days
(addicted with problems)

I have gone through example 1 and 2.
My addiction ranges from 0 to 100%.

When you see horse dung on the ground and wonder how much kg of it there is, and hence work out the number of dungs it would relate to inside of EU!

when u get 20 no loots in a row with ur MK1 and smak ur mouse into tiny little bits and find robot parts in it.

i think i peed a little laughing at this one :rofl:

OH ROBOT PARTS!

and when at the bar... when the bartender gives you your drink... you wait to click confirm and say "allll riiight..." :rolleyes: lmao

hmm i always react like that:

"woot, wtf, omg the shippment has arrived?"

when you are working and constantly hit J on your keyboard to see if any of your friends are online.

When you sit up late at night, even while partying or beeing drunk and wait for new fresh posts on EF to writ back on ._. :ahh:

THIS is when you know you are addicted to PE

portrait.jpg

Last edited:
When you were forced to sell out over a year ago and you still read forums every day and dream about the day when you will return? ;)

When you were forced to sell out over a year ago and you still read forums every day and dream about the day when you will return? ;)

Aha, I wondered why you hadn't chased me out of PvP4 recently! :D

I went to a hocky game last night. Me and my bud had two extra tickets we needed to get rid of. we got the tix for free so we decided that we should make some beer money and sell them.

Whats really weird is that I felt like I was in PE by Standing around the front of the arena yelling "6th row tickets for sale, must go, buddies couldnt make it"
It kinda felt like PA :D People would ask the value of the tix and how much i wanted for them. I almost started yelling "selling for TT" or when asked value saying "well TT is 90, im selling them for half of that".

I guess its amusing to me but its the first time ive walked around yelling to sell something IRL and it reminded me of PE

Just thought id share :D

When you;ve been playing so Long Your still refer to this place as "PE" instead of Planet Calypso or EU.

When you think about buying a $200. dollar wireless card for your laptop...and paying $60.00 a month for airtime because all you can do on your "work Computer" is read the forums, then decide not to buy it when the sales man says you can't use it to game.

When your Powerseller Account on ebay hasn't had a single item for sale for over a year, and your basement is full of product.

I think i need to stop now in case my boss or my wife ever reads this.

Last edited:
When u sel ur yeweleri for half price in rl and deposit in PE, while being shure that il get an uber this time yes this time il get it yes lol.
DONE

when u get 20 no loots in a row with ur MK1 and smak ur mouse into tiny little bits and find robot parts in it.
DONE

when u go to the police if u get scammed or hacked in PE.
DONE.

when u think that il go skilling with my opalo today , u buy 10k ammo and go north of PA and find ur self in amethera killing longus in 10 mins .
DONE.

When u wake up infrun of ur PC having keyboard keys stuck on ur face and auto clicking on AU refresh button.
DONE.

When u brake ur little toe into half when u get ur first global.
DONE.

When u take only 21 year old ppl as ur disclipe becouse u want to get an uber M/E wepon.
DONE.

When u find ur self drawing Atrox pictures in school while being bored.
Done.

:D well if thats not addicted then what is :p :lam: :computer:

When you send a FLAMING support case to MA telling them how your never going to play thier stinking game again. Send the support case in, log out of My Support and Log Into PE.

DONE - More than ONCE!!! EH Buddy?

When U have dreams about discovering Pixie gloves (M,L):confused:

When you can't find the van in the parking lot at the mall, and you're on the phone with hubby, and you want to just tell him to press P and give you the coordinates! :laugh:

i think my epic win just killed the thread =/

Back