Search results

1. LeWolf86

Is it Land Grab or Lag Grab

LG is a joke.... lets cause mass lag with shit loads of people and shit loads of vehicles.... Then lets allow those who camp the beacon to just setup a ring of pitbulls and camp.... Soooooo boring..... another event MA setup that started off sounding good and ended like last year.... big...
  2. LeWolf86

Help: hunting Drones north of Jason centre

Sounds like a lag spike if you didn't get a No Loot Message or Loot. I frequently grind drones when I do hunt, so I know that generally my worse returns for about 2k ammo (A104 full amp) sit between 60-70%.
  3. LeWolf86

New TT Junk?

double post
  4. LeWolf86

New TT Junk?

I got it off a drone gen 1-3. And it was kinda annoying.... I know Im noob hunter guess that much was obvious on the thread :D. Just would be sad to global on a mob and you get a full Voice Chat Voucher, over say an item of value.
  5. LeWolf86

New TT Junk?

Never got one from drone before :'(, guess they adjusted the loot on drones then, or I just got really "lucky".
  6. LeWolf86

New TT Junk?

Ok.... well I decided to do a hunt today, and I looted a voice chat voucher.... FFS really? Like its bad enough 95% of most loot is garbage and TT or next to worth nothing.... do we actually need physical TT food?
  7. LeWolf86

Summary of Q&A with SEE

So I just read the 2nd of the Q&A... and it appears I can summarize it quick nicely. Q: What do you plan to do? A: We plan to do something. Q: When will this happen? A: We are working on it. Q: Why does this happen? A: MA does it. Q: Can you help us? A: We work very hard to help you. I...
  8. LeWolf86

Poll: Ability to Rent or Loan items

Shit even MA could make money off this.... Loan Agreement 1PED per day. Then set up conditions like above.
  9. LeWolf86

Sale on the auction and shops produces commission to MA and the Planet Partners?!?

I posted some raw figures on the cash collected from auction, and its quite surprising how high it is. It was just general info gathered from MU commisions they make.... and the totals are quite high... and I always doubted they went back into the loot pool.
  10. LeWolf86

Info: Medusa apartments now available

:), like I said.... nothing beats the real thing :D. As I grew up, I found ingame graphics not an issue.... kinda like Hentain :D nothing beats the real thing :laugh:
  11. LeWolf86

FYI: Plans for Medusa Shops

I think if you guys want to generate additional revenue, you might debate lowering price and seeking out people who will actually use these shops for the largest benefit. We've all seen how bad most the malls are due to well.... lets be honest.... very few strong shops.... What a mall needs...
  12. LeWolf86

Info: Medusa apartments now available

I gotta agree with Simon, $500 for these is crazy.... But it all depends on your RL situation..... I know people who order delivery when they live within 1 block of the place they order from.... maybe crazy or maybe just lazy :D. There are people who spend fortunes on things they dont really...
  13. LeWolf86

iiiiiimmmmm baaaack!

Welcome back. If you get some of those eye patch things horses wear, you'll probably enjoy the game a lot. Just look straight ahead and not around..... Oh and cover your ears :D, nothing has changed with the ambient sounds other players make concerning EU.
  14. LeWolf86

Q&A answers coming today

Trust not in what you read, but what you feel. Use the force my children..... use the force to seek the answers you need. I cant Kenobi.... I only sense a shroud of darkness..... Yes my son... that is the dark side......
  15. LeWolf86

Missions? Achievements?

WTF? I know you want us to spend more cash...... and I think missions was somewhat nice... since it would reward those who grinded mobs with some skill at least... (very expensive skill if you consider the cost/reward, without nice loot :D) But achievements???? Really? I know some people...
  16. LeWolf86

[Demand Clarification] Decay and Fee's only source of income for MA?

MA has stated how it works. They take revenue from decay. You shoot your gun, bullet+TT of gun are DECAYED You drop a bomb, bomb+TT of finder are DECAYED You click a blueprint, materials are DECAYED You fly your vehicle into unsuspecting trees and lose TT = DECAY If you list an auction, your...
  17. LeWolf86

Pyramid System?

Well I mean that u can compare situations I gave at the start as similar to RL stuff.... The worry I have is the skill roof in this game. Where as you get higher and higher you can rely less and less on others since you become self sufficient. You'll rely on others to sell products to, but if...
  18. LeWolf86

Pyramid System?

Sorry guys, didn't mean a true pyramid scheme... since thats obviously not what EU is.... so bad wording... But like you guys said, RL is setup with a pyramid.... but theres no roof IRL, and IRL you'll always have restrictions based on positions, we cant all manage people, eventually well need...
  19. LeWolf86

Pyramid System?

Im curious if people feel EU is a pyramid system/scheme. Why you ask I would wonder this? 1. Everyone admits we need new players to help feed the "loot pool". 2. Med-High level crafters require lower miners/hunters to buy there goods. 3. Low-High level hunters require low level crafters to...
  20. LeWolf86

Cost of whining

Gotta also agree with what others have said. Fanboys dont help change, they hinder it. Why? Because they generally bash people who advocate change (whining). Now its true that it could be fanboys are happy with the game, but if the world was full of em, then MA would have little reason to...
  21. LeWolf86

Cost of whining

What are you doing in the game to give you more fun then all those classics you listed..... ooooo memories.... so many classic games there.... I need to do some downloading tonight :D. I think people whine for a solid reason.... they like the game and want it to be improved and are upset or...
  22. LeWolf86

Entropia Universe 11.6.0 Release Notes

Let the new comers see a nice rich starting area full of lights and textures....... before they move out of the area and see the wide universe that is bland and repeptitive.....
  23. LeWolf86

Estimation of active number of players

True, but Im assuming there aren't a lot of people that haven't globalled at all, and Im giving tracker the extra bit since well.... most people on forum have had a global in probably 1-3 areas.... I know I hit all 3, and I know most people that I know hit all 3.... I know the super eco players...
  24. LeWolf86

Thats the sad thing as Snorb said.... a lot of people do both activities.... That means that you can take that number and probably divide it by 2 at least, since it keeps track of people with any globals... and I do 99% crafting, but I also have a few mining and hunting globals.... Id assume Im...
  25. LeWolf86

Well since its been revived :D... Id say the active players is low as fuck. Id take EntropiaTracker as a prime tool to get an idea of "decent" active players. Obviously this wont include the traders, or people who socialize or the noobs who are hunting near impossible glob/hof mobs. Id say at...
Back