Search results

1. M Rufen Power

FYI: 🌌 MRP ENTERPRISES' - Join A New Mining & Hunting Guild! 🚀

💎 Are you tired of collecting Sweat for a little reward? Join MRP ENTERPRISES' guild for exciting mining and hunting adventures that bring real prosperity! 🏹 Maximise your gaming skills with action-packed activities. No more AFK sweating or macro-botting! 🤝 Join our community for teamwork and...
  2. M Rufen Power

Buying: Corrosive & Electric Attack Nanochip 1

Hi, I want to purchase Corrosive Attack Nanochip 1 & Electric Attack Nanochip 1. PM me if you have one for sale.
  3. M Rufen Power

Help: Finding Out New Players Rate Of Return

Hi New Players, If you are new to the game and a hunter, please share: What your TT returns are, before using a maxed item What your TT returns are, after using a maxed item You can choose any weapon, but TT weapons would be ideal. State the weapon's efficiency rating and looter professions...
  4. M Rufen Power

Selling: Immortal Pew Pew Shooters

Hi Community, As real life calls but now is your chance to grab some of my most economical gear for low level hunting in-game. I have a log of how much profit this setup has generated and also give you with info on what MU mobs to hunt. Hunting Gear: Ares Ring Improved x 1. Estimated value of...
  5. M Rufen Power

Buying: C.l.r. 101 & a202

Would like to buy C.L.R. 101 (UL). Also looking for an A202 amp (10). Please send me your offers via PM. Regards
  6. M Rufen Power

I Need Low Level Hunting Support!

I am currently looking for someone to help me cycle more while hunting. After this quest I want to hunt mobs with more HP and need DPS support. I'm in need for hunting supporter, if you meet the requirements post here. I can either hire you or partner up and you help me with quests either way...
  7. M Rufen Power

Newbie Events?

Hi, Just wondering if there are any events whether official or land area/ event based where newbies have an incentive to participate and win prizes? Please mention calypso as the proprietor but other planets are also welcomed. Ideally an event that can be manageable for someone with around...
  8. M Rufen Power

Various Weapons & Items

. Hi Guys, I am looking to get back into serious grinding mode, so I need some help in selecting a setup. Please mention what the items below have recently sold for so I can get underway and hunting! Isis LR32 Modified (laser) - Price TT+3K. Tier 7.1 (Current Value) EWE LC-100 Frontier...
  9. M Rufen Power

Medkit Healing Service!

Have 154 Medkits available. Charge 0.6 per box or 120%. The efficiency then = 20 HPP. Online UK GMT 5PM - 10PM Please pm me if interested.
  10. M Rufen Power

Buying: Road Crew Axe

Would like to purchase this item from whoever is currently holding it! Road Crew Axe If you have one for sale then please PM me your selling price! Thanks.
  11. M Rufen Power

Seeking A Fanoos Healer!!!

Description Looking for full time healer with a large supply of Fanoos items. Criteria My timezone is based in Greenwich UK time. I mostly play weekdays between 6PM - 12AM. Will need to travel when I go to Planet Cyrene. Offer I'm willing to offer TT decay x 5 for anyone who qualifies above...
  12. M Rufen Power

Buying: Ffa mayhem tokens - 10k

Buying FFA TOKENS @ 10K, so I am offering 0.15 per token and I preferably want the whole 10K in bulk buy only. So this can happen if you have already the 10k stack or you have 2 Glorious Tokens which equal 5000 points each. I have the peds available to commit to the trade as soon as I can get...
  13. M Rufen Power

Selling: 3 Armour Sets & 1 Plate Set

This is a forum sale once SB has been met, auction will run 24 hours from last bid. After the 24 hours are up, I expect the bidder to have the peds ready to then trade. Adjusted Pixie Armour Set Trade Value 28.60 PED Market Value 88.40 PED Total Value = 117 PED SOLD Musca Adjusted Armour Set...
  14. M Rufen Power

Help: Keep Crashing In Space

After going up into space from Planet Calypso. I was then shot down by a pirate, after which I respawned on the SS. Then client crashed, now the client upon the loading screen keeps on crashing. How can I stop this or navigate this issue, never used to happen before. Thanks
  15. M Rufen Power

Question: Types of Investments?

I am interested to know what investment possibilities are currently in-game and what their ROI might be if anyone can share or comment that would be most appreciated, thank you. NO BUDGET SIZE OR TIME REQUIRED
  16. M Rufen Power

Selling: Looking To Sell!

Deleted...
  17. M Rufen Power

Adjusted Rings

Forget the title, looking for PC on the lowest entry Athenic & Ares Rings. Lowest Athenic entry ring seems to be in the region of TT+950? Lowest Ares entry ring seems to be in the region of TT+????
  18. M Rufen Power

Help: Hunting Log Help!

Post deleted, as I did most of the mods.
  19. M Rufen Power

Buying: Mark.3A Plates

Looking to purchase this as a full set & I would like to obtain for the best offer possible :yup: so I can continue with this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273519-How-To-Survive!. If someone could contact me on forum or via PM. Mark Rufen Power
  20. M Rufen Power

Quick Question.

I have been gone for a long time, the longest I've ever been away. In fact the last time I was here was around 2013 Mayhem Event iirc. I just wanted to ask, are EU's fundamentals still the same, since I was last here? Doesn't seem to me like anything has really changed. I no longer play EU...
  21. M Rufen Power

Help: Finder Decay (ORE)

What finders decay less than the TT Z1 finder? A few people have said to me to use a F-101. And as usual entropedia has outdated info atm. Any information people would like to share? Thx
  22. M Rufen Power

Selling: 10K Calypso Bone Samples

I have 10k ready to use to gain 1 agility point. Price = 215PED. PM on PCF or Ingame to trade. ~Mark Rufen Power~
  23. M Rufen Power

Selling: (Male) Adjusted Musca + Ankitus + Koroma

Prices shown are roughly their current market values. Give a PM if you are interested in these sets of armour. Adjusted Musca FULL TT+MU = 175PED. Ankitus no longer for sale here. On AH. Koroma Set FULL TT+MU = 170PED. Thanks, Mark Rufen Power
  24. M Rufen Power

Selling: P4a, a101, a104

I have 2 P4A's for sale at TT 188 + 06.00. Buyout = 194ped. I have an A104 for sale at TT 40.00 + 150. Buyout = 190ped. If you're interested contact me ingame or on the forum. ~Mark Rufen Power~
  25. M Rufen Power

Selling: Enkidd Howler Prototype

Have this awesome gauss skiller for sale. It is already at tier 3 and rising. Remaining tiers: 4) 113, 5) 130, 6) 55, 7) 150, 8) 153, 9) 144, 10) 141. The last howler gun to sell on forum was 1600ped and that was at tier 1. If you want to own this awesome gauss wep, then come send your offer...
Back