Search results

1. sir odd

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register odd sir odd bunny
  2. sir odd

Married after 20 years

Big congrats to both you! :yay: Will be celebrating my own wedding next summer to another entoprian, seems to be the new thing :ahh:
  3. sir odd

TI City 'G' Apartment

TI City 'G' Apartment (Finished) *Gets cobwebs off to look formal* Greetings fellow entropians! Looking for help in getting a Price Check on an apartment @ Treasure Island. TI Silver 'G' sized apartment, 8th floor. Bought this place a long while ago and seeing if the market has changed...
  4. sir odd

Happy Birthday MS9

Happy Birthday Star :cool: ...Not done yet!
  5. sir odd

Merry X-mas Star ;)

Merry X-mas Star ;)
  6. sir odd

Demolition Dimension Part 2

I lol'd :d
  7. sir odd

News: Skillin' Villains Haunted Castle

Gotta watch out for that King Gong...he'll steal your lootz :cool: Great Story MS9 :wtg:
  8. sir odd

Scip HOF & Big ESI

saw that last night, go Twitch :cool:
  9. sir odd

Are there any mining rules-of-thumb in V10?

No new rules really. Just stay away from the red dots on radar (and white ones in PvP) :P
  10. sir odd

Whats your FIRST & BEST EU memory?

My first...11/15/2005 (1st day);Took me an entire hour to get out of the landing zone in PA...my system wasn't near enough able to run EU in towns at the time (PA, Argus..don't even get started about Twins). But I was too damn stubborn to give in. Best memory...too many really. If I had to...
  11. sir odd

Happy Birthday - NEVERDIE

Happy Birthday ND! :wtg:
  12. sir odd

Happy Birthday MS9!

Who said I wasn't at work? -_^? ;)
  13. sir odd

Happy Birthday MS9!

Happy Birthday Star!:yay::wtg:
  14. sir odd

Version Update 10.0.8 Content List

:yay: (wan't a major issue but still very nice -_^)
  15. sir odd

Happy birthday, lykke

Happy Birthday Lykke :wtg:
  16. sir odd

EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition: Final Round Voting

Oh wow my pic got in :) Will be stiff competition, so many good pics :wtg: GL to all!
  17. sir odd

Beta server is REQUIRED now...

Perhaps. However there are other MMO's with testservers that allow players to test new updates before they're released to the live servers. Not to say they come out spotless but the bugs are far and few.
  18. Swimming

Swimming

19. Land Marker In Snow

Land Marker In Snow

20. Tp At Night

Tp At Night

21. sir odd

EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition

I always thought these were cool...10.0 made 'em cooler... [1] Click to enlarge [2] Click to enlarge [3] Click to enlarge
  22. Vu10marker

Vu10marker

23. sir odd

News: VU 10.0 Announced!

VU 10.0 Announced! After almost two years after MindArk first announced that the Entropia Universe would be converted using the CryEngine2 graphics update, and six months since the last VU was brought to live servers, MindArk/FPC has announced that on August 17, the servers will come down...
  24. sir odd

Where will you stage your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0?

I'd be in my apartment like I was in 9.0, but since that's not the case I'll park outside Fort Argus...whiskey in one hand, drill in the other of course...
  25. sir odd

Introducing "MindStar Radio" Products

Some great looking stuff Star! :yay:
Back