10k spider mission completed

Gratz, a great achievement :yay:

Did you kept track of some stats during the mission, like how much ped you cycled and what were your tt losses?

Grrr, respect man, that's a fucking epic achievement :thumbup:

Nice one mate!! :)

Big Gratz! :) :yay::wtg::yay::woot::wtg:

Gratz, a great achievement :yay:

Did you kept track of some stats during the mission, like how much ped you cycled and what were your tt losses?

I had planned to but unfortunately never got around to it.

gz Grrrr but surely Mortien would of been more eco :)

Yeah, did look in auction numerous times for cans of the stuff but lucked out :silly2:

Incredible achievement, and to think I got bored after a few hundred of them. Wish I had that kind of motivation lol.

Huge grats!:yay:

This is pretty hardcore big gratz.

Gratz , nice! :)

Pretty amazing :)

Just out of curiosity. Did you sell the car or house to achieve this? :evilking:

Big gratz m8, that's hardcore achievement!

Gratz mate;))

Glad I dont have to keep asking

'How many left now?' :yay:

Gratz, a great achievement:yay:

Awesome work man. :thumbup:

Nice work, gratz!

woow congratulations, evil feat

Gratz!

I am wondering what your dps was for this, or what weapon(s) you used. I see what appears to be a 150 there, if so, what amp, anything else you used that worked well?

I picked up that 100 Spider mission, but I know I don't have the dps for it yet, but was looking to see what others were using, especially in terms of Laser Pistol so I could plan for it.

Thanks,
Mac

nice quest!.. a shitloads of araneatrox families got shot!

There will be alot of baby spiders and thier families waiting for papa spider to come home....but no....he wont be coming...

"Come, as you are, as you were, as you want me to be..................." sorry off-tangent

Gratz :yay:

Reactions: Mac
Very big gratz to ya Grrrr, I hope one day to get this done as well.. :p

Big Respect on succeeding the Mission

GZ to you :smoke:

What Reward did you take and how much Hp/ many Points did you gain ?

Gratz!

I am wondering what your dps was for this, or what weapon(s) you used. I see what appears to be a 150 there, if so, what amp, anything else you used that worked well?

I picked up that 100 Spider mission, but I know I don't have the dps for it yet, but was looking to see what others were using, especially in terms of Laser Pistol so I could plan for it.

Thanks,
Mac

Hey Mac,
I used UnL R150 with Dante amp and weapon damage enhancers (mainly for 3 tiers but did unlock tier 4 towards the end of the mission).
:)

GZ to you :smoke:

What Reward did you take and how much Hp/ many Points did you gain ?

Hey Edward,
I took the evade reward and jumped from level 39 to level 41 (almost 2 full levels). I did not gain any HP as far as I know.
:)

Gratz Grrrrr! :)

I took the evade reward and jumped from level 39 to level 41 (almost 2 full levels). I did not gain any HP as far as I know.

You got HP from Stamina i guess.

welcome to the club of the spider sickos!

enjoy the evade boost, the fame and the other skills you made out there :silly2:

Hey Mac,
I used UnL R150 with Dante amp and weapon damage enhancers (mainly for 3 tiers but did unlock tier 4 towards the end of the mission).

Thanks for the info!

Arachnophobes everywhere applaud you 10k'rs :laugh:

Looking at your rig w/3 dmg enhancers its ~ 69.3 dps.

Over in a thread I was asking about effective dps/mobs on earlier, RobBuona estimated with his calculations that you would want to have about 71.93 dps to kill a young in the estimated optimal 30 seconds. Obviously you got the 10k done, but I wondered if you thought you might have been under powered for that mission with your rig, or was it "efficient" enough for you that you did not consider getting more firepower for the job? It looks like most of the options for higher dps in UL blp rifle would have been pretty expensive to have to buy, but there are available L options. Just curious.

Last edited:
Back