<???>

Dont be pessimist and think positive ...
Manny planets on game :yay:

I've been a long-time fan of your work McCormick. You're a funny, funny genius bastard! But, 7 years is a looong time to play one game and and your latest offerings demonstrate that perhaps its time for you to try something new. GL and have fun with whatever that is.

Enough is enough, meaning...

You're quitting for good?

Driving off into the sunset?

Commiting Hari Kari with a Monkey Wrench?

<Can I have your stuff?>

I've been a long-time fan of your work McCormick. You're a funny, funny genius bastard! But, 7 years is a looong time to play one game and and your latest offerings demonstrate that perhaps its time for you to try something new. GL and have fun with whatever that is.

My sentiments as well. I dont know you McCormick however know of you:D and believe your respect has been well earned.

I have dissatisfaction in some of the changes in the game in my short term of 3 years and sympathise how you may feel.

One can do very little about the past however now and the future are unknown and can be acted upon. Remembering the past can be a good thing but living it can be not so good.

I myself will come to terms even if slowly in the evolving of this game (Even if I dont like and do not agree with some of the changes) and hopefully can continue enjoying it maybe at a different level.

I play mostly now for the social aspect however still active in the usual pursuits tho as above at a lower level.

Jung

Love the video but WTF?

i love all your videos

max respect

at the end you rigth after all.

:tongue2:

Aw Mcormic Epic

*.*

So is this your way of saying that you're throwing in the wrench?

McC whats the music in the begining of the video? i think i know it from somewhere but cant pinpoint?

McC whats the music in the begining of the video? i think i know it from somewhere but cant pinpoint?

Ido, it's very good, swedish (well, actually most good music for me from SWE, hehe) band Machinae Supremacy. Exactly those tracks from OST of shmup (shootem up, h-side scroller) game "Jets&Guns", hell nice game with alot of bullet-hell and superb humor inside.

Ido, it's very good, swedish (well, actually most good music for me from SWE, hehe) band Machinae Supremacy. Exactly those tracks from OST of shmup (shootem up, h-side scroller) game "Jets&Guns", hell nice game with alot of bullet-hell and superb humor inside.

I played Jets and Guns !! thats where i thought i knew it from ;)

Ido

:'(

Wistrel

Oh you will be back!

Lol, just 6 months and I had to throw in the wrench for 6 months... couldn't even imagine playing a game straight for 7 years (though I did put a solid 4 into Morrowind and a healthy 3 years into Sacred... and admittedly I pay to play Runescape every couple years when they put in enough quests to make it worth my while to regain my quest cape... think that one I've been at since 2002 or 2003, but many breaks between and the teaming masses of preteen/teen kids drive me insane sometimes, so I can't hack that one for too long).

Maybe you just need a little break?

In my six months off from this one, I played and beat Mafia II, Magicka, Borderlands, Prototype, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Mass Effect and ME 2, StarCraft II, Homefront, and Darksiders (and the original FarCry, but I'm an addict to that game and have to beat it on the hardest level at least once a year to keep my skills honed against the mutants in case they decide to release another game just like it). Sometimes a new world and new story makes you forget the world you've been in for awhile, and appreciate it more when you feel like coming back. Plus with playing other games that I know are going to be a continuing series, I know that once Entropia starts wearing thin again, hopefully the next part of the StarCraft trilogy, Mass Effect III, and who knows what other games may be out to give me a little break from here.

Whatever you do, make sure your having fun!

--oh almost forgot, Jets&Guns was a blast!!! Haven't played that in a good while. Thanks for the memories!--

Last edited:
Bye bye mc cormick thx for all the laughs

Sad to see it but it always has to have a end, lot of os will miss you.:tiphat:

Back