Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Mahatma Ghandi Ghandi
ath.jpg

Yes... Finally, an ATH for Ghandi.

The story...

It begins and ends with an event.

In the beginning, I left Twin teleporting east looking for Eomons. Unfortunately, there were none to be seen, so I decided to keep going and visit the rig, which I had not been to in ages. As it turns out, there was a nice even occuring at the rig. Drone gen 10s and Warlock 08s galore. Eventually they were all cleared.

rigevent.jpg

After everything was cleared, many left and the rig calmed down. I started diddling with some pec stacking, and made a giant foot, a ring around the rig, and a chalk outline.

rig.jpg

Being done with pec art, I began to wait for oil, occasionally killing some of the armorless. Somehow it got into my mind to try to get a PK global. I had never had one before. And so I proceeded to (try) to kill each person there once. I got to five before dying, but I came back and tried some more in between waiting for oil. After another four kills I decided to get away from the rig... simply not uber enough to get a PK global there without more noobs.

Back at town I started getting noobs into the PvP rings and killing them quickly. At around thirty kills I went and did a 28 ped beacon, and then around forty a 35 ped beacon (loot was not so good :(). Survived both of them happily. And so my spree remained intact.

I spent the next few hours collecting people's heads. Fifty... sixty... seventy... eighty! I was not sure of the exact number of kills I had, because I did not keep track of the kills at the rig. At what I thought was eighty-five kills I discovered the event happening at Camp Pheonix-- Exarosaur spawning like crazy!

It was thrilling even killing exarosaur because I knew if I die from lag or bad luck, it would end the spree. But I did not die... my computer did crash, however. Frantically I rebooted and logged back in only to see... yes! I got an ATH!

However it was lessened by the fact that:
1) I never died
2) I did not get to witness the sparks or the message in chat saying... you got an ATH!
3) I could've gotten many more kills yet.

But I'm still happy (and relieved) that I did not fall 1 short of an ATH :D

Thanks to all who died to make this possible.

P.S. If anyone took a screenshot of the message in the chat window, please post it so I can have it for my records :)

gratz,

but it is not the kind of ath i'd expect from someone with your name... :silly2:

Ghandi was supposed to be a die for peace, not kill for fame... ;)
Gratz.

dude your supposed to be peacefulllllllll! Gratz anyway, I saw you get that one while hunting..

very nice man!!

:laugh::laugh:

AWEsome Ghandi !!!!

Big gratz on your achievement!! And finally an ATH! Though your killing spree cannot (yet) be seen on the ped card ;)

:yay:

Wow congrats! :yay: That's a nice spree you had going, sorry for your luck in the end though

Are you sitting @ MAHQ to be able to stay online for over an hour atm?

Grats on it :)

Here is the picture of your ATH :) GRATZ

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Congrats!
It does suck rather hard that due to the massive amount of CTDs, bugs and server crashers a good pk streak comes to a end. My last one was around 43 and I made the mistake of refining all the Gazz from killing drones, yup you guessed it- Refiner bug. Killed by a drone 3 because of the bug lol.
Anyways, congrats again! :wtg:

It was great honour and pleasure to be carcass #65 ;)

Big grats!

Big gratz on your achievement!! And finally an ATH! Though your killing spree cannot (yet) be seen on the ped card ;)

But it can! Ammo aint free :wise:

Congrats!
It does suck rather hard that due to the massive amount of CTDs, bugs and server crashers a good pk streak comes to a end. My last one was around 43 and I made the mistake of refining all the Gazz from killing drones, yup you guessed it- Refiner bug. Killed by a drone 3 because of the bug lol.
Anyways, congrats again! :wtg:

Wow that stinks :( I suppose I'm quite lucky that
a) I didn't crash sooner
b) I didn't log off

I didn't realize that leaving in any way ends your streak. Frankly I think that's stupid... it should be when you DIE... as it says in the message itself. I was not overcome. :rolleyes:

But all in all I'm happy :) I'm on the list, even if it is just the foot-end.

Wow that stinks :( I suppose I'm quite lucky that
a) I didn't crash sooner
b) I didn't log off

I didn't realize that leaving in any way ends your streak. Frankly I think that's stupid... it should be when you DIE... as it says in the message itself. I was not overcome. :rolleyes:

But all in all I'm happy :) I'm on the list, even if it is just the foot-end.

Big congrats and that is the trouble with the current system, at least in my books .... I would have tried for longer streaks myself but my pc has some issues with staying online for a long enough period to really work on a good pk ath.... I really wish MA could change the current system and only dieing would result in breaking your streak.

You sure your nick's spellings are correct? 'Gandhi' is a hero for both Pakistanis and Indians, since Pakistan and India used to be one country before independence... He is a true legend and FYI his full name is 'Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi'.

Well done Bunny for posting that screenshot. :wtg:

:laugh:
Is this the same Ghandi from the other night @ Gandalf's Neconu-LA ?

Gratz .. but .. I know you asked a buncha people to die for you .. so now I'm gonna gather everyone on my FL .. and my friends' friends' on their FL .. and knock your ath down ;)

Kidding ... but gratz on making it on the list though, dude!

And yes .. they're confusing him with Gandhi ;)
He's the peaceful one .. apparently this Ghandi is a murderous person !! :laugh:

:laugh:
Is this the same Ghandi from the other night @ Gandalf's Neconu-LA ?

Gratz .. but .. I know you asked a buncha people to die for you .. so now I'm gonna gather everyone on my FL .. and my friends' friends' on their FL .. and knock your ath down ;)

Kidding ... but gratz on making it on the list though, dude!

Yep, the one and the same.

I sure did ask people to die. I don't know how many times I typed:

"hello."
"could you do me a favor? I'm trying to get a big pk global/hof."
"would you mind letting me kill you?"

and many subtle variations.

If you want to beat down my hof by doing the same, please feel free. :)

Big gratz to you, proud being one of those (victims?) in your ATH.

The world must be coming to an end.... Ghandi is killing ppl :confused:

I sure did ask people to die. I don't know how many times I typed:

"hello."
"could you do me a favor? I'm trying to get a big pk global/hof."
"would you mind letting me kill you?"

and many subtle variations.

If you want to beat down my hof by doing the same, please feel free. :)

No.
It's not quite the same when you line up 87 people to just die for you.
No offense, but I don't want an ath that way.

I was just joking when I said I was gonna ;)

Cya in Neconoob Land :naughty:

What bullshit.

You made a post asking for people to come and let you kill them so that you could get a pvp global.
And now you have gone back and deleted the contents of your post so that no-one will ever know that your ATH was 100% rigged.
It is hardly an impressive feat.

I am suprised that you have the gall to make a post here about it as if it is some kind of achievment.

It was 100% rigged.

Well... actually it was probably closer to 85% rigged... some kills were at the rig and legit.

That post only brought in maybe 4 people.

My name is on the ATH list. Is yours?

What bullshit.

yada, yada, yada

I am suprised that you have the gall to make a post here about it as if it is some kind of achievment.

Bah, people do this all the time. I'd rather it be rigged than for Pkers to be randomly killing people while at the auction or stepping out of a TP....

Akoz got his when people were watching the unveiling of the ship at New Oxford.

All's fair in love and PK

Well, all Is fair yes. Im not going to complain about these PK Hofs. But I wont give a proper congrats until someone manages a PK HOF Ath in the Ring, In twin Peaks. THAT would be Impressive.

The only impressive thing here Is the fact Ghandi had the paitiece to do this.

Nothing personal Ghandi, just my view.

Well, all Is fair yes. Im not going to complain about these PK Hofs. But I wont give a proper congrats until someone manages a PK HOF Ath in the Ring, In twin Peaks. THAT would be Impressive.

Yes it would be.. You would have to camp it for days in a row without getting skybug, blue-weapon/fap bugs and ofc PE crashes. Further more you would have to bribe or in other ways convince most of the people that passed by twin to drop by the octagon since every person that gets on radar adds to filling up your computers memory even after he leaves.
I believe at least 20 of the top 25 pk hofs ended with a crash so at least you're not alone about that Ghandi :) Big gratz!

Gratz DuDezOr!!!!

It was 100% rigged.

Well... actually it was probably closer to 85% rigged... some kills were at the rig and legit.

That post only brought in maybe 4 people.

My name is on the ATH list. Is yours?

:scratch2:
It went from 100% rigged to 85% rigged?
Random.

Like I said .. I don't want an all time high unless I've earned it.
Hence why I didn't push the gratz button.

Akoz got his slaughtering random people OoOo'ing and Aaah'ing at the ship in New Oxford. He didn't PM his whole friends list, have them PM people, beg random people in towns, and also make a post on EntropiaForum asking people to come help him get an All Time High in PvP by allowing him to kill them.

Sorry dude .. but when I saw you get it in all chat, I just laughed because my soc mates & I watched you die to Neconoobs the night before, so we all laughed, cuz we knew it was all one of those "Let me kill you" PvP Hof's.

Anywho .. enjoy your name being on the ATH list, dude. :rolleyes:

Yes it would be.. You would have to camp it for days in a row without getting skybug, blue-weapon/fap bugs and ofc PE crashes. Further more you would have to bribe or in other ways convince most of the people that passed by twin to drop by the octagon since every person that gets on radar adds to filling up your computers memory even after he leaves.
I believe at least 20 of the top 25 pk hofs ended with a crash so at least you're not alone about that Ghandi :) Big gratz!

Heh. True, I suppose also with the same people coming In over & over again doesn't help. Just makes it more challanging, and they dont get added to your count either.

Maybe MA could specify where a PK Hof was earned. PvP 1,2,3,4 or whatever Town Ring. Maybe It would be better If you could only go to one place at a time.

Meh, I think PvP Hofs need a big re-work anyway. Lots of holes In It. Someone with a 10 person HOF could be better than a 20 person HOF. All depends on where they are, who they killed ect ect.

Never mind :)

Back