Question: Akmuul zone destined to die?

i do not think so... only those who know they dont die too easily will go there at least.. who is gonna risk 5 ped to live maximum 30 seconds and try to get a drop of oil? i mean.. you would have to be in full spermes and shit... and have at least tango and AL29.. i wouldnt risk it and i would dare to guess that it would only be like BAHQ, DD top soc and higher skilled m2s etc. who is going to try.. i wouldnt be interested in a rig in pvp4.. too low lootpool already :p

Are you kidding !?!

The day they put an oil-rig in lootable PVP, is the day i chip back in !

well i have to agree that the zone is a joke atm...and to fix some of the damage get rid of the shitty resourses and get some higer Mu stuff ^^ to attract some miners and then the ball will start rolling after that ^^ and mabye fix a lil bit with the vegetation of it ^^ why not have it look like a wasteland is suppost to be something in the line of the Old pvp2 would be great imho ^^

well i have to agree that the zone is a joke atm...and to fix some of the damage get rid of the shitty resourses and get some higer Mu stuff ^^ to attract some miners and then the ball will start rolling after that ^^ and mabye fix a lil bit with the vegetation of it ^^ why not have it look like a wasteland is suppost to be something in the line of the Old pvp2 would be great imho ^^

Yeah, get rid of all the !#$*!@#ing mountains!

the old pvp4 had too mmany flowers that used to lag me lol...i could do without all the mountains though
Posted via Mobile Device

they should make another lootebel zone ... but it will be rly dens with forest and vegetation and cuz of that you can use the TP chip ^^

like a Vietnam rain forest ;)

PvP4

Why all this cryin over the new zone i think its oki that the miners got a bigger chance now of gettin away :) stop cryin plz people or start playin WoW :D

Well,
Actually 'm amazed how MA always suceed to shot in the foot. I mean if u do more interesting zone in pvp ( more increased MU resource, more increased MU loot from mobs, more mob diversification, increased chance to loot something out of the ordinary etc etc etc )that will mean more traffic, more money in game thrown both by pikers and miners to upgrade , more free money for MA from toxic shot wasted. So basically more income for MA. Instead u put lot of listerium, mobs that looted something nice less then 5 times a year - and that from mobs suited from ubers, lot of mountains and hills. Thus resulting a dead area .
Nice call once agian MA :rocket:

Why all this cryin over the new zone i think its oki that the miners got a bigger chance now of gettin away :) stop cryin plz people or start playin WoW :D
problem is there isnt much to mine most of the time unless you suffer under oily gangazinc-lyst combined fetish.. :scratch2: so, not too many miners either..

problem is there isnt much to mine most of the time unless you suffer under oily gangazinc-lyst combined fetish.. :scratch2: so, not too many miners either..

why should pvp 4 be diferent from all zones? lyst now is everywhere and it's a paint in ass. anyway Pvp4 was never interessent for a skilled miner. i've got zones much better than pvp4 and ofc there's no risk.

mining pvp4 not too shabby

I have to disagree on the mining. Im pretty convinced that hit-rate for mining is the same all over the planet. Having a low tt return should, at least according to my theory, not be related to mining location, except perhaps if the area has been recently mined by you or another person.

As for finds i agree that oil and lyst is a bit annoying, particularly in pvp. Digging out 1500 peds of lyst would be a horrible hazzle or risk, depending how u go about it. However himi and bloodmoss is pretty common to my experience. I use of105 and im not sure what enmatter finder, limited perhaps 600 meter depth, and i get a decent amount of himi/bm. Besides the himi and BM mining there is a lot like rest of amathera to my experience.

On a side note i wonder if theres a potential loss in mining for himi and bloodmoss if you could have gotten a 500 ped oil find, but instead get a 6 ped bloodmoss.

In terms of terrain i like the new area. From a miners perspective there are more good ways to get cover and buy time for tp. Tho i generally dont like the vu 10 mountains. Unclimbable sux for miners.

kill the raydar and kill the amour protection and fair gain to any one that enter

little update..

plus
-Shooting trough trees FIXED.. thank MA for that

minus
-Teleporting is (still) seriously f****d up in most active areas of the zone. For some months now - just decided to keep quiet about it in hopes it will be fixed.. Take a hike into hilly region and find a green dot. charge tp and jump..and land over by 200-400m... repeatedly.Not everywhere in and around hills but in annoyingly many places..You can try jumping some coordinates 10 times and you will never land where you wanted. Go test on mining claim (claim deed "marker" on map shows it really nice)
Support case sent and so have done 2 other people I know of.
Of course miners are quite happy (ones who have noticed it anyway)-virtually impossible to attack successfully

kill the radar and kill the amour protection and fair gain to any one that enter
Maybe you should play Counter Strike if you want perfectly equal chances?

Last edited:
Back