American Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the CES in Las Vegas, USA, January 8-11, 2009

mmmm i fancy a few days in Vegas, been a few years since i was last there..... maybe tie it up with a little trip to Memphis at the same time.... considering applying :)

Application sent. :yay:

Since I'm lucky enough to live here in beautiful Vegas, even if I'm not chosen, I'll see you folks there. :)

I had a great time last time, talking with the folks who visited the booth and look forward to repeating the experience.

Happy hoffing all.

Application sent. :yay:

Since I'm lucky enough to live here in beautiful Vegas, even if I'm not chosen, I'll see you folks there. :)

I had a great time last time, talking with the folks who visited the booth and look forward to repeating the experience.

Happy hoffing all.

Nice, I will probably go...but not want to be an ambassador :D I'd hate to be tied to booth commitments ;)

I'd hate to be tied to booth commitments ;)

Commitments? Talking to strangers about Entropia and explaining it to them? Watching the excitement in their eyes? Meeting all those other players? You have no idea how much fun that was. :wtg:

Sure, we had to keep the booth stocked with figurines and CDs, and yes, your feet get a bit tired, but that's what it's all about.

(Well, that and the parties ;))

Commitments? Talking to strangers about Entropia and explaining it to them? Watching the excitement in their eyes? Meeting all those other players? You have no idea how much fun that was. :wtg:

Sure, we had to keep the booth stocked with figurines and CDs, and yes, your feet get a bit tired, but that's what it's all about.

(Well, that and the parties ;))

I know how much fun it could be but it's Vegas ;)

Why hasn't MA made an announcement about their attendance of E for All? I find that very odd, considering it's a mere 2 weeks away... and here they are announcing their attendance of expos half a year+ away!

Why hasn't MA made an announcement about their attendance of E for All? I find that very odd, considering it's a mere 2 weeks away... and here they are announcing their attendance of expos half a year+ away!

Perhaps they forgot about the actual gamers? :D With Ubisoft/Microsoft set to attend E for All....perhaps the Expo isn't that big of a deal :)

Weeeee!!!!! :yay:

Last year was definitely a BLAST!!!! Hope I get invited, but if not I might just come anyways... :D

I know how much fun it could be but it's Vegas ;)

And the ambassadors do not get to do anything else? :scratch2: LOL, last year we had more fun than you can imagine! ;)

I applied...I just had to...I mean really look what time the post was made!! Besides something tells me 711 might be there and I haven't had a slurpee in a loooong time!!

:yay: Lets go raid the 711! I mean, how often do we see him in person!?

(Hopes to see his Combo PLasma TV/Blender/Slurpee maker!)

If i get the time off... and IF i have money! (PEDs don't count...)

why doesnt this happen in the u.k

has mindark ever held a event in the u.k, im not sure as i only been playing for over a year now,

And if they have not then why not i mean their in europe, and u.k is more closer , ignore this last line if they have, just not aware of it,

Thanks

We are looking at suitable events in the UK in the near future.

If you know of any gaming or consumer electronics and technology events in the UK then send me a pm.

Thanks

Justin

For applicants inside USA we pay for travel, hotel and out of pocket expenses.

This event is for the American community and any applicants outside are welcome if they are prepared to pay for their own transportation costs and speak excellent english. This being said your chances of being excepted are slim but you never know.

Justin

This event is for the American community and any applicants outside are welcome if they are prepared to pay for their own transportation costs and speak excellent english. This being said your chances of being excepted are slim but you never know.

Justin

Darn, guess this rules me out... i speak with a London English :)

They don't pay airfare for the ambassadors, do they?
It's now been clarified that they won't pay airfare from outside the US. I didn't really expect MA to agree to that anyway.

I would like to go to Vegas again though.:silly2:

Justin

You mean "accepted". Many applicants will be excepted. Few will be accepted. :)

Sign me up for this one as well, I only live a couple of hours away from Vegas(driving that is, or a 30 min flight!) ;)

And besides I have lots of vacation time on the books that i can use anytime I want to. (It's good to work for the State.)

Seems like a fun event I hope every one has a great time :)

Maybe Ill apply don't know yet!

application in!!! last year was great, would love to have the opportunity to do it again, (pain free this time!!!! ) .......and with Vaps there too!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! pick me!!! pick me!!!!

Last edited:
If Vaps and you are gonna be there, i better apply too :)

The Americans, love the English accent anyway .... so i guess i am ideal :)

Application sent.....

Last edited:
Would love to be there, specially seeing how much of a blast you had last year! Highly doubt my pocket money will allow it tho, but we'll see.. maybe I win the lottery! :)

I only live a few hours away from Las Vegas. I would be interested in being an an ambassador. My request is on its way :)

Justin

Well, what can I say.. . - I had my chance, and I blow it :rolleyes:
Lets hope for a new event in Sweden, soon.

it's OK dude, shit happens!..

KittyLee and I have been talking. We're very seriously considering applying this year. We think it could be fun to talk with others about how much a mother and daughter can enjoy and bond over EU. Looks like we'll have to come up with a recent picture. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

I just got back from vacation I hope I'm not too late to apply!

I just got back from vacation I hope I'm not too late to apply!

WHATTTT!!!???? you did not keep up on an hourly basis with EU and EF whilst you were gone?????

You my friend are NOT ambassador material.....see the avatar to the left.

;)

Never originally thought I'd ever say this... but application sent.

I loved E for All expo, and the little bit of "noob recruiting" I did while I was there was fun as hell. Think I also talked with a few high rollers who were interested (them rolexs didn't look cheap) :D. Looking forward to a response... so c'mon MA, don't be shy! ;)

Please, please tell us something!! I am dying here!! Just say something like...reviews applications now and some of you folks look really good!! :D

After much thinking, application sent. :)

AHEM....hello is this thing on???

Its easier to make travel arrangements if we can do it earlier vs later...especially into Vegas during the biggest tradeshow of the year...;)

Patiently yours.

NS

Might be faster if you just drove there. ;) I'm going to.:yay:

Back