Another Little Scammer

I mentioned in Soc Chat, how could it be a little naked noob with no skill ends up at Ft Ithaca by their lonely little self?

It's no big deal ^^
I did it in the same way too :silly2:

you take chances every day.

some pay off and some do not.

I remember a hunt where the damage was stack share and we agreed to split items over 25 peds. I had hunted with this avatar several times and had the same agreement. We got 2 globals, I got a 70 ped Item, the other guy got a 90 ped item. When we got done, I asked "how do you want to do the split?" he said "I think we are about even." I said "What? 70 peds = 90 peds?" and he logged off. Oh btw, I checked later and m/u on my item was like 110%, m/u on his item was 160%.

No Problem really. a slight change to my FL deleting him, never seen or heard from since.

Our soc name been mentioned in original post but still I do not have avatar names.

I checked out name Anna and do not find any person with that substring in avatar name in our society as it is for 12/05/2010.

BTW we have public members list.

May be we have someone for shot time in the past but to check it out I need full avatar name.

Well you've made a mistake by not looking at the team rules when it was formed ...Next time make sure that u do that , and people like her just ruin the game :mad:

Yes and I have come across another naked female avatar around fort fury asking for tp run to Medusa, seems there are a few ppl doing this.

so she scammed you out of 5 muscle of oil and then TPed away using ME thats worth 3 times as much? Yeah that scam is as old as Twin peaks but usually scammers go for more and try to take you through area with tougher mobs:)

Obviously if I didn't confront her, she aimed to do just that ;)

HaHa so crazy. So this little naked girl was hanging around ft ithaca the other day and she asked to join my soc. I said she needed to apply at the terminal and tell something about herself. As she was applying I scanned her and she barely had any skills. I mentioned in Soc Chat, how could it be a little naked noob with no skill ends up at Ft Ithaca by their lonely little self? Well when she was accepted she imediately began chatting away in Soc Chat, sorta odd for a noob to even know how to use Soc Chat. Instantly one of my members remembered her name from a hunt at twin peaks on argos. She did the exact same thing to him. When he questioned her about it instantly she couldnt speak english lol. So i confronted her right away in Soc Chat and sad _____ Are you a scammer? HaHa she didnt know what to say. She is no on my Soc BlackList of Scammers and JackAsses. In fact about 2 weeks ago there was another one trying to join my Soc as well. She was around Ft Fury.

Yep there's a few fools around trying to waste people's time!

We will find it. This sheep will receive a rigid flogging. Also it will be expelled with a black label. At all times the motto of ours soc was - honour and the help. :rocket:

Sounds good :laugh:]

i dunno. it might be a little greasy, but a scam? hardly. what she does is bet.. she bets she can find enough people who assume things are as theyd like them.

if they had asked what the loot distribution was and were lied to, thats a scam, tho pretty weak.
due to the OPs sleepin at the switch, they didnt make any sort of arrangement as to how loot would be distributed. they said themself the warning signs were there, but ignored or unnoticed. and instead of suckin it up an learning they wanna blame someone else for their shortsightedness.

i just read a 3 page smear of someone who does nothing more then bank on human stupidi... errrr nature ;) you didnt get scammed, you got played for a fool. you got off easy as well, only a few oil. a wise man once said "if you cant spot the sucker at your table, its you"

i can almost understand wanting to warn people about it, and id be tempted, but no way would i admit to gettin played like that an expect any sympathy at all.

:laugh: I'm happy for you!
But luckily I'm not EGOTISTICAL like you and I don't give a damn by admitting my mistakes :) I am not so petty to care what people might think of me because I try to do right by people. I wish I was perfect like you... NOT! Btw u can shove the attitude where the sun don't shine. :tiphat:

Last edited:
Our soc name been mentioned in original post but still I do not have avatar names.

I checked out name Anna and do not find any person with that substring in avatar name in our society as it is for 12/05/2010.

BTW we have public members list.

May be we have someone for shot time in the past but to check it out I need full avatar name.

PMs all sent. Thanks Pavel. :thumbup:

due to the OPs sleepin at the switch, they didnt make any sort of arrangement as to how loot would be distributed. they said themself the warning signs were there, but ignored or unnoticed. and instead of suckin it up an learning they wanna blame someone else for their shortsightedness.

i can almost understand wanting to warn people about it, and id be tempted, but no way would i admit to gettin played like that an expect any sympathy at all.

Let's see now, who bid 1052 ped on a 5b plate because they were tired..? A bit holier than thou methinks. :rolleyes:

Thanks Xedin (Pavel) who has kindly confirmed that the avatar in question was kicked from Hyperborean. These things happen all the time to societies and therefore, I just want to wish Hyperborean all the very best and thank them for being understanding.

:thumbup:

Sigrid

i dont see the similarity

Well u rant on about "OPs sleepin at the switch" meanwhile u go and bid 1052 ped on a 5b plate cos u say u were tired. Kinda hypocritical but fair enough your opinion is different to mine, I'm sure there are other ppl who agree with you.

I received a number of PMs saying other ppl had the same/similar thing happen to them. I have no reason to be embarrassed, I'm not that shallow.

amazing what people do for pecs...PECS... sounds desperate or pathetic to me. perhaps both.

could'nt have said it better ;)

Well u rant on about "OPs sleepin at the switch" meanwhile u go and bid 1052 ped on a 5b plate cos u say u were tired. Kinda hypocritical but fair enough your opinion is different to mine, I'm sure there are other ppl who agree with you.

let me do the math for the slow kids

i blamed no one but myself for my mistake
i posted in a private forum asking for help locating another player
i expected nothing back
i have said nothing but nice things about anyone else involved in the situation

you blame someone else for your mistake
you post in a public forum to take a dump on someone
you expect someone to give a rats ass
there is nothing positive about your post whatsoever

your opinion, in this instance, is wrong :D and worthless

and i almost forgot, you were whining about gettinj played for a couple muscle oil, i was tryin to find another player to attempt to recover 1000 ped. not only are you wrong but you're petty

Last edited:
let me do the math for the slow kids

i blamed no one but myself for my mistake
i posted in a private forum asking for help locating another player
i expected nothing back
i have said nothing but nice things about anyone else involved in the situation

you blame someone else for your mistake
you post in a public forum to take a dump on someone
you expect someone to give a rats ass
there is nothing positive about your post whatsoever

your opinion, in this instance, is wrong :D and worthless

and i almost forgot, you were whining about gettinj played for a couple muscle oil, i was tryin to find another player to attempt to recover 1000 ped. not only are you wrong but you're petty

I think you totally missed the point of this thread. I don't care about 5 muscle oil, thats not the point!!! You seem quite immature.

Twenty x years old / female / russian says everything, doesn't it? People who start a conversation with ASL don't really need your help. They just want to provide attraction to gain benefit of it. All I can say is learn from it and take more care next time.

Glen

Twenty x years old / female / russian says everything, doesn't it? People who start a conversation with ASL don't really need your help. They just want to provide attraction to gain benefit of it. All I can say is learn from it and take more care next time.

Glen

Agreed. I just ignored the next person running around naked asking for a tp run out of the blue at Fort Fury.

Nice to see "she" got a couple globals mining other day :yay:

A female avatar who claimed to be a 24 yr old Russian girl,

Sounds like that got you going, you let your hormones overrun your head, very typical mistake for people in this game it seems, and it makes me laugh every time i hear a story like this. Use your brain ! ;D :laugh:
One thing you need to remember; If they claim to be a girl/gives you info about them you dont need when you meet them, they are scammers.

Thats true. :) I am more suspicious now and prepared to ignore someone. But in regards to my hormones, I'm not a lesbian!!! :D

Sounds like that got you going, you let your hormones overrun your head, very typical mistake for people in this game it seems, and it makes me laugh every time i hear a story like this. Use your brain ! ;D :laugh:
One thing you need to remember; If they claim to be a girl/gives you info about them you dont need when you meet them, they are scammers.

amazing what people do for pecs...PECS... sounds desperate or pathetic to me. perhaps both.

a lot pecs are also peds:D

Hey mate in game they are many scammers i was scam 1 day buy socmate she said me for loan 200+ped and you know socmate is a bit hard to said no i dont give you!! and was in soc about 6+ months if i remember good i give to her the money after 30 min she log out and she login 1-2 time a month many ppls must beware she name is Lady LadyGaga Gaga, i kick her from the soc so attention!!!!! :mad::mad:
pm me pls the mane of that avatar which you said!!

Back