Are you a musician?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Okay, lets make a list.
There seem to be alot of musicians in EU but there isn't a list!!

I'll update the list every once in a while. It won't be hard to fill in the form:
Instrument: ...
How long: ...
Name/Nick: ...

I'll start:
Instrument: Percussion/Drums
How long: 11 years
Name/Nick: Killahbee

Regards,
Bee

Scroll down for the list

Last edited:
Percussion/Drums:
20 - Dorian
20 - Miccey
19 - Gator
15 - Medea Delorace
11 - Killahbee
8 - dilly
? - Meya

Guitar:
35 - Slack omg! 35 years
34 - Casper
25 - Isclay
25 - Rayne Jade
20 - Hurrikane
20 - Miccey
20 - Voom
18 - Todd
16 - Carebear
15 - Bravik
15 - Tree
15 - Wiseman
13 - Marie T'pol
10 - abu
10 - Lugzan
10 - Molinari
9 - Shifty
7 - RexE
7 - DS Freedom II
6 - Ivo Jahrumble
3 - Sam
3 - Thorpie
1 - Kyleen
1 - Tintasmen
0.6 - SideWinder

Bass:
18 - Gipsy
9 - Athal
9 - Shifty
5 - Thorpie

Piano/Keyboard/Synt:
30 - Slack
25 - Oleg
20 - Miccey
20 - Asha
10 - Wiseman
3 - Sam
1 - Majandi

Vocalist:
20 - Hurrikane
20 - Miccey
20 - Voom
18 - Todd
15 - Wiseman
12 - Silva Mak
9 - Shifty7
8 - Asha

Saxaphone:
16 - Joser

French Horn
3 - Moocow

Harp
25 - Slack

Trumpet/Cornet:
12 - Joser
8 - Moocow
7 - Ace

Flute:
5 - Majandi

Clarinet:
6 - Tintasmen

Mixing desk/Technics/Sequencers/Trackers:
20 - Miccey
15 - Slack
15 - Wiseman
9 - Birty
6 - Trux
4 - Arthy
3 - Satans

Guitar hero: (why not?)
1 - Moocow

Last edited:
Instrument: Guitare
How long: 15 years
Name/Nick: Tree

Musician is a big word if you ask me ;)

anyway, I do play the guitar and the piano. In the past I've played the drums, percussion, saxophone, base, accordion (if that's what it's called) and probably something else which I've forgot. Regarding the future... Well, I just bought a violin...

how long? 13 years would be my guess.

Instrument: Saxaphone (In order of proficiency: Tenor, Alto, Baritone, Soprano)
Time: 16 years
Name: Joser

Instrument: Trumpet/Cornet
Time: 12 years
Name: (still) Joser

We love music

playing guitar for bout 6yrs now.

My globals/HoFs is like music to my ears. I belive im a great musican:D

Instrument: Piano/Keyboards
How long: 25 years
Name/Nick: Oleg

Over the last 10 years or so I would consider myself more as a composer and producer than as a performer.

This is the band I played in till recently: http://www.myspace.com/theresplendents

I play some other instruments too but none of them very well, just messing around really. Since suffering a serious hand injury in 2006 I can't play guitar/bass any more, which was as close as I got to a second instrument.

Musician is a big word if you ask me ;)
Haha :) is it? If you enjoy it you are a musician in my eyes.

My globals/HoFs is like music to my ears. I belive im a great musican:D
:yay: all said
How long: 25 years

I play some other instruments too but none of them very well, just messing around really. Since suffering a serious hand injury in 2006 I can't play guitar/bass any more, which was as close as I got to a second instrument.
25 years, awesome. Still ejoy making music?
ouch.. I feel so sorry for you :( Hope you get on with composing and producing music!

List updated :)

more more more! :yay:

Just started playing the acoustic guitar ;)

I am a vocalist and have been for a bit over 12 years now. I am also able to do recording via the pc/internet.

Have done jingle recordings for Atlas Haven Radio (found at entropiaradio.com) as well as full songs.

Anyone else do recording?? I am always looking for musicians to help with doing backing for some of the songs I have written or to join with working on someone elses projects.

I am a vocalist and have been for a bit over 12 years now. I am also able to do recording via the pc/internet.

Have done jingle recordings for Atlas Haven Radio (found at entropiaradio.com) as well as full songs.

Anyone else do recording?? I am always looking for musicians to help with doing backing for some of the songs I have written or to join with working on someone elses projects.

Nice :)
I bet there are people willing to help you out!

Regards

instrument: mixing desk, mics, etc..
how long: 6 years (~1000 live mixes, lots of studio work)
nick: trux

(ye and i played drums when i was young, but no more)

I've been playing drums for 19 years now :) Was in a rock band from Murfreesboro TN for about a year. Now I just fly solo.

Nickname: Gator :)

Last edited:
4 string Bass :)
9 years

Instrument: Bass
How long: 18 years
Name/Nick: Gypsy

instrument: technics 1200's(does this count? lol) did play bass/piano/keyboards/drums for a cpl years anyhow...
9yrs on the wheels of steel

Birty

Instrument: Trumpet
How Long: 8 years or so
Name: Moocow :)

Instrument: French Horn
How long: 3 years
Name: Moocow :)

and for marching band i played the mellophone instead of the French Horn

and ofc,
Instrument: Guitar Hero
How long: a year :D
Name : axel steel lol

We Should start a band,

The Entropia Experience
Featuring Silva on Vocals :D

Updated list :)

We Should start a band,

The Entropia Experience
Featuring Silva on Vocals :D

Like the idea, there are lots of things possible i think.
Like a guitarist could record something, bassguitar could, drums can, sing can, i bet other instruments can aswell. I got a mic for a trumpet dusting away here :yay:
Not going to be easy tho :) But it is possible yes...

Guitar(acoustic/electric), bass and vocals. Used to write own songs but do more covers now and sing in an old skool punk band called The Pirates.

Playing guitar and singing for over 20 years now

Voom

Last edited:
Instrument: Guitar (electric prefered)
How Long: off and on for 25+ years

Since I travel around a lot in the Army, it was difficult to have an established band/group. Most successful was in Germany (I was there for over 7 years). We played several rock clubs in Bavaria and had a great time. Drummer and singer both were killed in action in 2003 and I have not played in a group since.

Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar and Vocals for around 20 years.

Can also tap on tables like no man alive lol

Written hundreds of songs, will record some of them properly one day.

Hurrikane

Updated list :)

Like the idea, there are lots of things possible i think.
Like a guitarist could record something, bassguitar could, drums can, sing can, i bet other instruments can aswell. I got a mic for a trumpet dusting away here :yay:
Not going to be easy tho :) But it is possible yes...

It is easier than you think to do recording over the net. I have made a couple of songs now (all entropia based too) with Slack and Romano from game, one is in Canada and one in South Africa - Im in Scotland. If anyone wants to hear them you can look in this folder
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=89d632f61715caa8b64026cfc0611236bf81e8dfcc51ffb5ce018c8114394287

Mediafire is a great place to upload larger files to share with who ever is recording the next step.

incase you are interested, I have also put together jingles for Woodger and JamHot when they were dj'ing on Atlas Haven Radio.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=89d632f61715caa8b64026cfc0611236e0925d80b1b972d15621d66e282a0ee8

I have several other songs with the bare bones of the vocals recorded (so I remember what I have come up with) but they are in need of backing. If anyone is up for helping me turn it into a finished song pls contact me.

Instrument: Guitar (electric prefered)
How Long: off and on for 25+ years

Since I travel around a lot in the Army, it was difficult to have an established band/group. Most successful was in Germany (I was there for over 7 years). We played several rock clubs in Bavaria and had a great time. Drummer and singer both were killed in action in 2003 and I have not played in a group since.

I know how that is. I just got out of the Army. I had a band going too. I did not loose anyone in combat however, my front man lost his left foot in an IED attack in Fallujah in 2004. Since then he has been dealing with PTSD.

After I essentially lost him, I never found it in me to get back into it. Now, I just play solo more or less as a stress reliever.

Ordered my first guitar yesterday :)
no gonna be serious playing or anything like that, mostly just because it seems fun thing to do...

Instrument: Drums
Time: 8 years
Nickname: dilly

I've been in numerous bands, some good, some bad. Mainly classic and progressive rock, and some metal.

Instrument: Drums
Time: 8 years
Nickname: dilly

I've been in numerous bands, some good, some bad. Mainly classic and progressive rock, and some metal.

OOOOO our drummer's not exactly available when we'd like (a band of sorts has tried to form lately... The Fireflies...) Might be giving you a call at some point mate, never knew you were a drummer (although really, shoulda guessed LOL)

H

Back