Bank NEVERDIE Comments thread

thanks to ND Bank for coming to me for making the Make up mask for the bank.

I love your Bank:) i got a loan there to be able to buy my shop. and this helped me much....

thx;) your bank is great!

Ok... The way I read your answer, you're saying that you can profit from your bank, but not enough to justify the investment.
However you have faith that the profit will increase as more banking features might be added in the future, and as the EU population grows.

I agree with that... But then again, that might not have been what you meant, but just my personal interpretation of your answer. :laugh:

Anyway... Keep up the good work and GL :)

He actually said (in PR words):
I work my ass of for peanuts... But then, I trust MA with my life.

IMO the bank is a nice example of fine roleplay in this game. If it wasnt so rediculously expencive Id like to own one as well.

I.

I still think of EU as being in its infancy. NEVERDIE is only 6 years old. The Potential for Many systems including the banks has yet to be Scratched

Well, that could be the most true statement I have heard on ef lately. I see banks as one of the surely profitable non-common ways to profit in EU, however similar to uber weapons, imp or mod faps, or LAs, even though they surely are irreplaceable for making money the investment vs gain just doesn't justify it.

While items can do only one thing they are designed to do, banks can in fact be upgraded and improved in many ways so that they would attract money from other players with time.

Back