Be come a rock star!

Status
Hmm not doing so well against a Grem wearing ROCKSTAR Mwahahaha. He did shoot his mouth of at lille ol Daisy at revive after this kill. So i had to slap him around one more time (Next screenie) :laugh: Told you i had a screenie, dont you be accusing me of BS son ! :wise:

Yea in PJ's again LMAO. Didnt see him or his Sala wearing buddy again after this. Shame he shot his mouth off like he did, cause before then i thought he was alright. Oh well YOU LOOSE ! AGAIN ! Like i said, i will PK as many of you as i can with out any PK armor in Lootable ! FACT !

Didnt take all screenies but about 6 kills total loot combined pre MU 123.34

As illustrated above this is how we ROCK STARS roll. ROCK STARS recruiting from all planets at all levels !

Hmm not doing so well against a Grem wearing ROCKSTAR Mwahahaha. He did shoot his mouth of at lille ol Daisy at revive after this kill. So i had to slap him around one more time (Next screenie) :laugh: Told you i had a screenie, dont you be accusing me of BS son ! :wise:

Yea in PJ's again LMAO. Didnt see him or his Sala wearing buddy again after this. Shame he shot his mouth off like he did, cause before then i thought he was alright. Oh well YOU LOOSE ! AGAIN ! Like i said, i will PK as many of you as i can with out any PK armor in Lootable ! FACT !

Didnt take all screenies but about 6 kills total loot combined pre MU 123.34

As illustrated above this is how we ROCK STARS roll. ROCK STARS recruiting from all planets at all levels !

WAY more better adverticing for RS this way!!

PK Screenies is what I wanna see ;)

Are you serious, those are no PK screenies, those are pics of a low level wannabe PKer shooting unaware noobs in the back... just because there is a dead colonist in the pics doesn't mean there was a fight going on.

Check the screenie: Isis LR53 (L) - that toy gun does not hurt one bit thru hermes&plates - and look who he shot: 115 health at most.

And he KNOWS there will be no one shooting back, that's why our "master PKer" is only wearing gremlin...

Proud bunch of PKers you ROCKWARTS are, really... :banghead:

Are you serious, those are no PK screenies, those are pics of a low level wannabe PKer shooting unaware noobs in the back...
Proud bunch of PKers you ROCKWARTS are, really... :banghead:

Hehe wel i´d die anyway lol I suck on PK!! :D

PK Screenies is what I wanna see ;)

Yea as the soc knows i got major issues with this pc so i stayed away from screenies and vids since the last one just causes soooo much lag. Figured id try screenies again so we see, maybe some pvp vids again like i used to make.

Are you serious, those are no PK screenies, those are pics of a low level wannabe PKer shooting unaware noobs in the back... just because there is a dead colonist in the pics doesn't mean there was a fight going on.

Check the screenie: Isis LR53 (L) - that toy gun does not hurt one bit thru hermes&plates - and look who he shot: 115 health at most.

I don't think that this dude would like that you call him noob! He outranks you in every profession easy...

Hehe Maybe you could teach me about pk? :p

I don't think he knows anything about pk, maybe getting killed but thats it at most, probably to much of a pussy to enter pvp..

I don't think that this dude would like that you call him noob! He outranks you in every profession easy...

Which of the noobs?
And more interesting would be the question from where you know my skills... and theirs...

Nothing but hot air, in the good ol' COCKWARTS "we talk the talk but that's about it"-tradition

I don't think he knows anything about pk, maybe getting killed but thats it at most, probably to much of a pussy to enter pvp..

I'm no real PKer - i'm not narcissistic enough to give advices in PKing - but it's still enough to give your whole soc a well-deserved spanking - all at once if you wish, will be fun to see how you are all trying to operate 3 avatars at the same time... or argue about who will be the one to wear the socs only set of gremlin...

:laugh:

and look who he shot: 115 health at most.

In fairness, there might be a miscommunication here. I think Wiz was referring to Danimal having low health, not Hmm.

Last I knew, Hmm had quite "healthy" stats.

Although that says nothing about the circumstances about the PKing, but the same could be said for any PK screenie.

This thread is definitely entertaining.

But I think it's a fail as far a recruitment goes;)

In fairness, there might be a miscommunication here. I think Wiz was referring to Danimal having low health, not Hmm.

Yes - and that Daisy killed Hmm, moreover in gremlin, is proof enough that this was a case of "shot while afk" - we all know that Daisy is exactly this kind of "PKer".

Although that says nothing about the circumstances about the PKing, but the same could be said for any PK screenie.

Yup hmm has the stats and bigger guns, but that alone does not make for a better PKer unless it is extreme or someone is having a bad day lol. My HP in those screenies is full why ? Well its full because he aimed like crap TWICE lmao. Now back to business :) The same as you say couldbe said for screenies which is exactly why i will be doing vids again. Im so past all the "ogh i was AFK" Oh he was AFK" my ass BS

Remember these ! Yea i be doing ones just like this sooooooon AFK my ASS Biatches. No stills here amigos and pansies :yup:

Lille ol LR32 cleaning up some of your much loved heroes at the Oil Rig.

Laying to rest some of you fanboys with nothing but a tiny little ol LR41, and that was then ;)

And that was just with entry level PK guns against buffed LR66 etc. BRING IT BIATCHES, BRING IT NOW !

ROCKSTARS in the field footage coming again soon. ROCK STARS WANT YOU to step the F back or step the F in ! FACT ! ! :yup:

Last edited:
Rockstar service - your society either got it or it hasn't

It's not about Quantity, its alway been Quality with us ROCKSTARS. Example hangers are back, only the cream of the crop have em, don't wait in lines - travel to all planets at will like a ROCKSTAR!

Recruiting all planets all lvl's - Berlin meet up June 2011

Sex, War & Rockn'Roll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Bump for the SOAP SQUAD

Join now!!!

They need more members to help PK peeps in NO WAY OUT prison!!!

20603.jpg

Good girls go too heaven, bad girls go too rock stars - recruiting all planets

yeah. unfortunately, he doesn't know what it means.
Oi Kira, you been "loitering" this recuiting thread quite a bit, soo you know your invited if your "single" to the ROCKSTARS "RL" meet up in Berlin end of this quarter and feel free to bring some of your jewelry looks kinda cowl, i buy you few drinks, and we can talk about the 1st thing that pop's up, eh?..And by the way, sry for shooting you in the "ass" in the screenie i posted. I get carryed alway at time's, its nothing personal i shoot every one ..but you do look kinda special face down babe.
Your society either got it or it hasn't - hangers are back, dont wait in line's - Join up - We Rock every one gets treated like a ROCKSTAR

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Rockstar nails 2nd ath!!!

Force Majeure claims his Ubah Aussie bogan babe!

ROCKSTARS Service, online or real life Pwning since June 23rd, 2010 - Recruiting all planets all lvls - join now - Berlin meet up - end June 2011

Sex, War & Rockn'Roll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:

Force Majeure claims his Ubah Aussie bogan babe!

ROCKSTARS Service, online or real life Pwning since 2010 - Recruiting all planets all lvls - join now - Berlin meet up - end June 2011

Sex, War & Rockn'Roll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Didnt have much time to play today so figured id try a bit of regular mob hunting, wasnt as much fun as GD, but managed these whenever is did log in.

Nice launcher :D

ROCK STARS RECRUITING ALL LEVELS FROM ALL PLANETS..

So after i missed out on the ath on the ROCKERS i been chasing on and off yesterday, today i thought to go mine a little by Docklands and look for some "recruits" in the pvp zone there while there :smoke: Anyhow lootable a abit too small over there so went to go make a few kills and what do ya know a few more globs with very little hunting done today :yay: Seems MA want me to stop PK and start hunting more.....i say nay. GD too much fun but all this normal hunting is showing in my PK :(

Tracker missed this one byt the look of it.

Btw dont worry, i get my aim back soon enough when i stop this stupid mob hunting and start hunting mofo's again full time :yay::yay::yay:

ROCK STARS ..... No other soc compares FACT!

RS RECRUITING ALL LEVELS AND ALL PLANETS :tongue2:

So after i missed out on the ath on the ROCKERS i been chasing on and off yesterday, today i thought to go mine a little by Docklands and look for some "recruits" in the pvp zone there while there :smoke: Anyhow lootable a abit too small over there so went to go make a few kills and what do ya know a few more globs with very little hunting done today :yay: Seems MA want me to stop PK and start hunting more.....i say nay. GD too much fun but all this normal hunting is showing in my PK :(

Tracker missed this one byt the look of it.

Btw dont worry, i get my aim back soon enough when i stop this stupid mob hunting and start hunting mofo's again full time :yay::yay::yay:

ROCK STARS ..... No other soc compares FACT!

RS RECRUITING ALL LEVELS AND ALL PLANETS :tongue2:

Hi ya Daisy... I have a question :)

How much HP~ and Damage~ does Rockers and "???" mob do? =)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi ya Daisy... I have a question :)

How much HP~ and Damage~ does Rockers and "???" mob do? =)

Thank you!

Street Kings are the Stalker maturity of gangsters and Rockers are the Prowler maturity.

Street kings have 8-9k hp and hit pretty hard cut/stb. Polaris+Morrison/Lemmy plates I take 1-25ish dmg per hit from the kings.

narfi

Street Kings are the Stalker maturity of gangsters and Rockers are the Prowler maturity.

Street kings have 8-9k hp and hit pretty hard cut/stb. Polaris+Morrison/Lemmy plates I take 1-25ish dmg per hit from the kings.

narfi

Ty =) Seeing that Daisy kills them with a fusil charade and without armor made me wonder their hp and dmg =)

they seem to drop funky loot :)

Ty =) Seeing that Daisy kills them with a fusil charade and without armor made me wonder their hp and dmg =)

they seem to drop funky loot :)

I am not much into hunting regular mob but ROCKERS seem to hit under 100 (mostly) and their attack rate is slow enough to fap after a hit and get a good load of shots off before they hit again. As for my Fusil, well lets just say this particular Fusil is a bit beefy ;)

I am not much into hunting regular mob but ROCKERS seem to hit under 100 (mostly) and their attack rate is slow enough to fap after a hit and get a good load of shots off before they hit again. As for my Fusil, well lets just say this particular Fusil is a bit beefy ;)

hehe ok, thanks! :D

My milshake brings all the loot to the yard and damn right....i loot all day....damn right...i loot all day :yup:

ROCK STARS get PAID!

ROCK STARS RECRUITING ALL PLANETS AND ALL LEVELS :silly2:

DCF

Status
Back