Bring back Champions League NOW!

Do you want Champions League back a.s.a.p?

• Total voters
Oh man, that is a real a bummer about the domes being split into totally seperate LA's kinda thing. That does throw a real spanner into the works. *sigh...... hmmmm oh well , just have to wait then.

*deflated

Jamhot

*kicks floor, ffs, grrr!

....well I tried.

Nothing a slight re-work of the event format won't solve, keep your chin up and get the drawing-board out mate:)

Maybe even a suggestion thread for how best to do it.

Hurrikane

Jenna slaps it out first!

Jamhot

Now i just feel dirty :D

Yes it needs to come back. It was by far and away the best weekly event in the game and a reason to log in. I miss it without a doubt. I thought of it as the premiership with WoF being the world cup.

WoF looks more like your " english " premiership lately

i'll probebly gonna skip the next WoF if it continues like this

gives me more peds to waste in CL :-D

What Neverdie said,..

The fun of ChampionsLeague is lost very fast if you can only use 1 dome / mob at a time.
Every competitor used to be able to hunt a mob at their own level.
This is (at current event area settings) not possible.
Though maybe Neverdie just might have designed a sweet event area on Rocktropia where an event like this is possible again.
Maybe not, but personally I think it wouldnt be a bad idea.

Sorry to necro-post but is there still an appetite for this kind of event?

I know that on the several occasions that I took part it was a good blow out before going back to work the next day.

I feel that it is an event that could work on Calypso. If you have a large enough LA with a mix of mobs for high, medium and low level players then you'd have a chance. The LA south-east of New Switzerland that was a mix of Neconu (high level), Molisk (medium level) and Merp (low level) might have been almost ideal for such an event. Sadly, it now seems that the area has been split into two but prior to this the area was probably bigger than the combined space of five domes.

With the co-operation of perhaps four or five LA owners on Calypso, willing to create a suitable mix of mobs in return for promotion of their LA for a week at a time then perhaps this is do-able. Maybe an incentive to LA owners to change their settings could be promotion of their LAs, in tandem with CL ads running on EF, perhaps using a tie-in with one of the ingame radio stations - perhaps they'd be willing to do live commentary of the event, filling their airtime with something other than music while giving the event more exposure.

These ideas might be a bit over the top. Would additional LA promotion be likely to convince LA owners to adjust their mob settings? Would radio stations want to fill their airtime with live commentary rather than music? I don't know the answers. This is just a thought of mine within the confines of EU.

Please let me know your thoughts people.

Now I'm more pleased that MA kicked me out this morning. :)

For me, CL had been one of those definitive mile markers in my EU career that kept the inspiration to continue skilling no matter what with the goal of, someday, being capable of holding my own during one of the events. The elimination of CL had punched a hole in my motivation board which has yet to be filled. I would very much like to see CL return so that I can get back to looking forward to the day when I can be a true contender.

Hugs,
Aliana

CP would be a nice place. Only thing is that maybe people get swarmed but that's the beauty of cp! It's for champions right.

Im trying to get the Venue set up for this, one planet or another... After VU 10 the land management system was changed which messed with the original Charm of being able to choose different mobs... Its not that easy to fix.....

I have some ideas though... It's not forgotten on my part, just trying to give birth to a Second planet... then I can concentrate on, making life fun.

Im trying to get the Venue set up for this, one planet or another... After VU 10 the land management system was changed which messed with the original Charm of being able to choose different mobs... Its not that easy to fix.....

I have some ideas though... It's not forgotten on my part, just trying to give birth to a Second planet... then I can concentrate on, making life fun.

Woot!! Hope everything goes well with your new release!! :yay:

So... is CL for only Ubers? or is there a level for the medium and light players? because if it is for Ubers I might have something to look forward to when I retire in real life, because it will take me that long to get enough skills...

Bring it back

I was never really good enought to do well but damn it was fun

CND was alive then

Yes! :yay: Me want champions league back! :D

i agree, it was one of the things that kept me going, just loved the atmospher during CL, but first we need MA to fix the domes so it can be held in 5 domes ><

cant imagine people voting no...

Posted via Mobile Device

It would be great to CL back it was my fav event back before I had to take a leave of absense. Everything about it was fun and unique, I don't see it anywhere but CND either tbh.

Back